What is your country's equivalent of the American dream?

What is your country's equivalent of the American dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_dream
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't exist anymore.

retiring in tasmania

being able to buy a house

Work until you die.

eh one last bump, I'm actually interested to hear what different countries think is the goal of life but this thread will probably be run off by the endless generals (read: shitpost festivals)

Europe has been through a lot of dreams desu, it's time to wake up.

We're supposed to be "the human rights country", but it was never true, corruption goes back to the revolution and it never took a break, i wish we still were a monarchy.

The Aztec dream, that we'll all be able to do the necessary sacrifices to keep the sun rising.

The "American dream" in America is quickly fading for a lot of younger people who thought they could secure comfortable salaries and a nice home. A lot of older Americans aren't retiring, and nobody really knows what to do. I wouldn't say its dead-- if you work very hard and pick the RIGHT subject/field to enter, you can succeed.

The dream of everyone living like they did in the 50's is dead though.

I know this board is close to pol, but I genuinely have to ask what's wrong with raising salaries. If we consider America's 'greatest' to be in the 50's, then shouldn't we actually consider how those people lived? They were able to pay for everything off one man's salary.

My dream is either living alone in the mountains in a tiny cottage with some doggies and guns or marrying a foreigner with a sexy accent that wants to pay for all my stuff

Becoming a drug lord.

Get the fuck out of here. The dream is dead, it isn't 1915 anymore.

immigrate to america

Hey here, wanna buy me stuff?

I'm broke and my degree is worthless.

What are your skills
What are your beliefs (religious, political)
What is your appearance
What languages can you speak
Have you committed any crime
Where do you want to live
Do you have employment lined up
Why are you leaving Brazil
What aspects of America do you dislike
Do you have any connections within the US

Oh you are screwed

Unless you're hot

>The dream of everyone living like they did in the 50's is dead though.

The 50's golden era is a myth that exists only in TV and various forms of 40's-60's propaganda. Anyone who actually believes that meme should pick up a few books

50k likes and i prove the earth is Flat
- facebook/FunClubWorldwide/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_dream

Doesn't exist anymore because of the Chinese

I thought the NZ dream was getting the missus pregnant for extra benefits

I guess that's the new one

Gizza durry cunt

Moving out of Finland

>tfw no grimes gf

The american dream

Huitzilopochtli bless you brother

$1k per month

I'm not even joking. 90% of the people here who were unfortunate enough to remain in B*lgaria will consider you as very successful, some even as rich. You will have to have a serious mental condition to not get laid with at least an 8/10, as the most beautiful women here end up as waitresses and other shit-tier jobs that barely pay enough for food, so they NEED to find a man who will carry them through life.

Rights of man =/= human rights

France is the country of rights of man, we're one of the last countries who don't speak about human rights