These countries will never EVER speak a second language

>these countries will never EVER speak a second language
>inb4 hurr durr I know the only language that matters therefore I can be a dumbfuck
hahahaha patethic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0x6vIAtFcI
youtube.com/watch?v=HB780oK6F9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans speak Spanish though?

canadians speak chinese

French is a national language in canada. I belive many canadians speak french, apart of those who have it as a mother tongue. Your post is wrong and should be deleted.
rekt

15% of Americans speak Spanish.

I guess quebec doesn't exist

french is an official language

>inb4 yeah well brazil is trilingual
monkey screeching doesn't count

You learnt our language, it's kind of proof that it's the only language that matters

Nous parlons français, tabarnak

Speaking a second language doesn't make you intelligent. If you are fluent in english there is literally no reason to learn another language. The entire planet bows down before english

youtube.com/watch?v=a0x6vIAtFcI

>h
>o
>n

>Five Eyes

this desu senpai

Don't the Brits have French class in school ?
They shoud know Polish too.

Yes there is no reason to learn a second language, because all the world culture is available in english as you can see here in Sup Forums

>Australia
Chinese
>Canada
Chinese and Punjabi
>New Zealand
Haka haka
>UK
Urdu and Bengali
>US
Mexican Spanish

This. It's not a case of being dumb (quite ironic because these countries are responsible for almost all important inventions and discoveries) it's just there's no incentive, no need. If we had to I'm sure we'd manage fine, but the empire and later with American influence ensured we only have to know English.

Anything that is worth reading or hearing about has either already been translated or will be translated to english. You "pls speak muh irrelevant language" fags are sad tbqh

Yes everything that is relevant is translated or will be translated to english obviously, nothing that is relevant fails to reach the english language

>Don't the Brits have French class in school?
Yeah but they're only for mandatory for 3 years

>They shoud know Polish too.
Works the other way around mate, they're only toilet cleaners after all.

Canadians love to play the French card but most Canadians outside of Québec can't speak a lick of French.

because if it isn't in english it isn't relevant

also there isn't obviously a loss of information between cultures in between, because you know the english language can aggregate with no loss all the cultures worldwide

Jokes on you, I'm fluent in Ebonic.

Which is fine we can't speak a lick of English.

>honhonhon
>Comment you are ?
>ayame veri ouelle veri merci

Jokes on you, i speak chinese.

Ni hao bitches.

Also obviously since the USA is economical hegemony of the world, all that is translated into english sure isn't done to appease the needs of certain audiencies or a market but because of relevancy amirite

>being this assblasted

the eternal anglo doesn't need to stoop to the level of the unwashed bilingual masses, you're sucking our cocks every time you type out an english sentence

>the eternal anglo doesn't need to smarter because we can be stupid in our way hahaha :D

no i mean that nothing that isn't in english can be relevant on a grand scale

Jokes on you, I'm fluent in punjabi.

you can't argue with trips, don't even try

So if it isn't in english it can't be popular in other countries that don't speak english?

manges mon cul, jose

This is true out of all the European countries I've been to the French spoke the least English, suprised me tbf.

learning another language doesn't make you smarter

>wah wah, we're getting dominated politically, culturally and economically by a superior culture

your tears would go great in my English Breakfast

relevance isn't about pure popularity, it's about reach

Jokes on you, soy hablo espanola, puta.

>tries to insult anglos about how "pathetic" they are
>while speaking English, the global lingua franca

pffftahahahahhaa

yes exactly, so if isn't reachable to english speakers it can't be popular worldwide?
>having full access to a totally different culture doesn't make you smarter

When you see these five countries, whats the first thing that enters your mind?
For me? Superiority.

We don't bow down to english, it's just a language with such a poor grammar that even a monkey with half a brain could learn it
It's more for practicality for communication than anything

I learnt Japanese cause anime and whatnot
If there's an incentive we'd learn. But I don't think anyone's going out of their way to learn other languages, for example Russian or Italian unless it's for a job or muh heritage reasons

>muh heritage reasons

Everyone not in the Five Eyes is shit tBh

Five Eyes are the masterrace of countries

>>having full access to a totally different culture doesn't make you smarter
correct.

yes, because how much smarter or stupid you are is defined by birth right?

I'm not sure if the monkey is legitimately this buttblasted or is engaging in over the top banter, either way it's not looking good for you lad

Quoi? J'espoir vous les gars ne fait pas cela.

>masterrace of countries

>be australia
>spiders and abos

>be canada
>china 2.0

>be uk
>actually calling yourself a brit is haram

>be usa
>get shot on his wheelchair

New Zealand is alright

brazil is gay

Basically just that, together literally no country could stop us.

Your approval means nothing to me

>Be Brazil
>Get mugged and shot by a policeman
>At the request of a politician

>be brazil
>english is mandatory in school because it's a necessity in the modern world
>go on english-speaking mongolian tea forums to complain about english speakers not learning other languages while speaking english
>die alone and cold in the favela

FARKEN ZING MOTHERFUCKER HOW DOES IT FEEL MATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>monkey with half a brain could learn it
This is evident by your post

Well we're not that bad at understanding / reading english.
But when it's time to speak...

What can i say, between french and brits, it's déjà vu

>live in brazil
>life expectancy is approximately a minute and a half

to some degree, yes

fuck frogs

this

was mandatory from 4th to 9th grade

sucked ass

Don't forget being raped by 30 FavelaMonkeys

I just speak in bad English. Knew you that not English is world language. World language is bad English. How feel you when you know this?

Wayyyyy more than that Ahmed, like everyone in the west and SouthWest that works low end jobs can at least understand it.

>be Australia
>see the other superior first world countries doing multiculturalism
>OMG LET'S TRY THAT TOO
>Chinese everywhere
>tons of pinoys and other asia trash
>can't integrate them at all, to the point muslims ones commit terrorist attacks
>go to a mongolese forum to exacerbate their superiority at other other third world countries that have managed to do that with much less resources than a first world country
>laugh while posting HDI and other shit that certainly supports the fact that we were born superior
:DDDD

Why are australians in particular so mad? lol
I think I even was gentle with you guys

I don't think exacerbate means what you think it means

why are Anglophones and Francophones (with the exception of Africans and African descendants) the most developed people in the universe?

>>these countries will never EVER speak a second language
>Canada

what? like a good portion of the population speaks at least two languages

>he is such weak he can't survive in a country with 50k murders a year
HAHAHA PITY WEAK WHITE BOI
>he doesn't know his own language
>to increase the severity, bitterness, or violence of (disease, ill feeling, etc.); aggravate.

>World language is bad English.
I'm sorry mate but I don't understand you.

>>go to a mongolese forum to exacerbate their superiority at other other third world countries that have managed to do that with much less resources than a first world country
what did he mean by this though?

>he shits in a bin

As my spanish teacher said, by 2050, most of the US will be majority spanish speaking. Also here is your you.

I speak urdu and Hindi as second languages

Mange, l'impératif perd la lettre s si tu tutoies la personne, SAUF quand c'est au négatif
Tu essayas

>to the point muslims ones commit terrorist attacks
There's been a grand total of two terrorist attack by muslims on Australian soil and 4 people died. Do you want me to look up how many people are shot in Brazilian favelas every day?

What the hell is with all of these posters from the Five Eyes countries fucking up their foreign language posts reeeee

This monkey from Lula threads again?

Man kill yourself

>speaking a foreign language, ever, for any reason

he can't comprehend a basic sentence in his own language
>he won't shit in a bin if he had to because he is too superior to do that
top fucking kek you guys are really spoiled babies
the number is 50k murders a year, but look it up the number of people killed without a motive at all, just like terrorist attacks, it virtually non existent, most people that die here, die willingly because they engage themselves in Drug Wars/Gang Wars for control at the favelas or other shit, but overall if you don't ever do something wrong towards other people you will probably live a life of peace

>implying my imam didn't teach me arabic

>Not enjoying being able to seem interesting to foreign qts
>Not wanting to read decent literature in its original form
>Not just enjoying other languages
>Not wanting to be able to shitpost and affect more people
Honestly are you even trying

>top fucking kek you guys are really spoiled babies
No, we're just civilized. Enjoy your Cholera

always knew america wasn't anglo lmoa

>implying we care what happens in favelas

welsh

sheepshaggers

youtube.com/watch?v=HB780oK6F9M
yes this video sure taught me the level of superiority and civilization of the american people

>esse filho da puta de OP shitposter

>Knowing another language besides English

15% of Americans speak Spanish as well as English. I'm pretty sure that a similar percentage of Canadians speak French.