A third worlder says he wants to emigrate to the U.S

>a third worlder says he wants to emigrate to the U.S.
>an american starts acting like a big man asking him what his skills are
>the americans only skill is he was lucky enough to be born in the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This happens everytime.

what exactly about being born in the u.s is lucky?

Not being born in the rest of Latin America.

luck is not a skill

>emigrating to USA

why people do this?

because they're greedy faggots

>why people do this?
Because they can't emigrate to a white country like Argentina

>tfw legal first generation immigration with no skills
I dislike where I came from and the people there.

no seriously, to live in a violent shithole I prefer to stay here 2bh

For some people there is more to life than baguettes and long cigarettes

they want to commit suicide but can't afford in gun, so they'll just get someone else to do it for them

it makes sense

btw, Canada is by far a better country to emigrate than usa, burgerland is very overrated imo

Getting shot is probably a less painful death than being stabbed and left in a gutter.

America is a great place I go there once a year to troll them irl got my MAGAZINE hat in Seattle they wanted to kill me, now it's Minnesotans that get the troll

This is why we train police in our country

Yes, money. I hate people who migrate elsewhere instead of making their nations better.

every immigrants are scum desu

>This is why we train police in our country
>youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA

I think the same 2bh.

my ancestors were filthy cowards fleeing war instead of fight for their country.
Maybe the only exceptions are the people who immigrate for love (actual love, not for greencards)

idk but the usa is pretty damn rad

also """"""""the american dream""""""""
t. algayria :DDD

I'm , fuck that place desu, hope it burns to the ground.

true desu. I don't blame their children they didn't chose. Unless they're muslims.

the american dream is a myth, I confirmed this from a relative who is american citizen

You get multiculturalism over a melting pot in Canada.

I do it for love.

well yes, developed countries always attracted immis, I think this comes from ancient times, it's not a modern thing

ya, hence the quote marks

I still wanna go there

guns are cool

I can confirm this is false.

for love to dollars?

follow your dreams, user

what is false? the american dream?

That it's a myth. I've actually done pretty well for myself here. If I had stayed in my previous country I would have died poor and would have lived an all around shitty life.

well, you don't need to go to usa exclusively to improve your life if you live in a very shitty country, you could get the same result in Europe, Canada or Australia

my uncle was an ameriboo all his life and when he actually could live there (legally) I've heard him crying every fucking night when he talked with my grandma, and he had a job and stuff, he told me that the AD is a myth

Depends on your idea of the American dream....Some people from Canada may immigrate here because the gun laws are more lax, some are from shithole countries in SA or Africa. We take in more legal immigrants than anyone else in the world, the thing is we are more capable of handling them and integrating them. We don't suffer alot of political backlash from doing so.

If he worked a minimum wage job and just expected money to flow in then that would make sense.

Money is not love I have other reasons to move and also this most countries are pretty racist towards immigrants.

Ahahahahah that was me who asked that Brazilian the questions

I'm asking because I want to gauge his chances and give him advice you sunburnt schmuck. Sorry we're not all driven to cut down people in society like you aussies are

>the thing is we are more capable of handling them and integrating them
I give you that, maybe that's the virtue of usa

he fell for the STEM meme, but in the 80s, and he works on that, no clue about what's the salary for that there

>most countries are pretty racist towards immigrants.
my uncle is a very pale man (with north italian features) and speaks perfect English, and one of the things that made him suffer is the discrimination, he lives in San Diego, not even in the north of the country

Where did you emigrate from?

That sounds ridiculous. What is his job? If he works a minimum wage job then of course he will be miserable. My grandfather and my father both started off poor as hell here and they even had a family of 7 to support. They are both happy and living good lives now. I don't feel like any of those other places would be any better for me than here.

The Dominican Republic.

>The Dominican Republic.
Which baseball team do you play for?

he's a 45 yo STEM (and he works of that), single, pretty intelligent, speaks a very good English, very pale with north italian features, and yet he says that people discrimminate him very often for being argentine

>Can hang Haitians with impunity
>chooses to forgo that for a little bit more money.
Why are third worlders so materialistic?

Haha I wish, I'm currently working in a veterinary clinic. Not a bad job outside of the messes, but I love animals anyway.
He must live around terrible people then. I've never been discriminated against nor do I know anyone who has and my family is pretty dark on my mother's side.

My wife's mother has gotten harassed by cops a couple of times. She lives in SC though.

I served with a Dominican guy in the Marines. Pretty bro tier guy.

He deserves it t.bh

He needs to leave San Diego
Spics are hated there because it's overloaded with illiterate illegal mexicans

>he's a 45 yo STEM (and he works of that)
You keep saying that like it's a single field. He could be IT desktop support or he could be a nuclear engineer.

>he says that people discrimminate him very often for being argentine
Seriously? I think you're full of shit. Either that or your uncle has a bad case of culture shock.

pls get me a visa ;___;

>MFW I can never turn the clock back and make sure that unrealistic magnet is made nor make at least 50% of these lazy cunts leave
>MFW every other person I see in my town is now a Muslim or Mexican
>MFW can't even wake up from this horrid nightmare that I've been living since I was born
Worst part is that every 1st world cunt has been infected with this degeneracy

I thought it was bullshit too. Unless some girl broke his heart or something.

>pls get me a visa ;___;
Must be easy for Koreans to get visas
All our major cities have huge Korean diaspora communities

Did they make it clear it was about race? Some people are racist, but you it isn't a common occurrence in most people's lives.
That's nice to hear. Dominicans are either really nice or some of the worst people you will ever meet. There is no middle ground in my experiences.

They get them in with contract marriage. My friends Vietnamese family offered me money to marry a girl from Vietnam.

Cop asked her for documents, accused her of being illegal. She's fairly light skinned though. She reported the officer, apparently he's done this to other people too. Don't recall how it played out, was years ago.

as I said, people who leave their country for money is scum.

maybe, I think he's still there because he has a stable job and stuff

> I think you're full of shit
it's what he told me
>Either that or your uncle has a bad case of culture shock.
can't discard that, but it would be pretty odd because he lived there almost 15 years

I don't know what to say about this, maybe, but he says people discriminate him and isolate him for being argentine,I can't say anymore about that, maybe he's right

Then he was a terrible person who deserves to lose his job, but the other guy makes it sound as if everywhere his relative goes he gets shit on for being hispanic. I've been to different parts of the country and I can't say I've ever had that problem even in areas flying confederate flags.

yeah that sounds about right.

its about 10-20k or something, i personally wouldn't do it but y'know.

How have you made your nation better? And there's nothing wrong with ""greed"". Greed is part of the drive to overcome adversity. Enrico Fermi, Wolfgang Pauli, Andrew Grove don't owe anything to the old world. You drove them off, we didn't attract them with greed or whatever.

damn i swear it had something to do with those goosestepping guys in black, but your explanation sounds more reasonable.

He seemed to be from a good family. Me and him drank a bunch of cheap liquor and chased the new recruits with the fire extinguishers in our barracks. Good times.

:^)

Yea! I got offered 20k and they fliped out their phone to show me pics. She was OK looking but I'm not going down in some sex trafficking ring. That shit is always getting busted.

Yeah family is really important to Dominicans. In my entire family only one person has separated from their spouse and even then they aren't officially divorced. Which is funny because a lot of them married pretty early. We're also very religious and hate people who do illegal stuff. My dad told me as a kid he'd rather die than have to visit me in jail even for something minor.

Oh, yea, stuff like this is not normal.

America is comfy as fuck m8 especially the suburbs also americans are actually very nice well at least nicer than the french

Maybe I'm projecting, but I've worked with white people, black people, Armenians, Indians, Pinoys, Han, Hispanics, etc. and I don't recall anything crazy like the discrimination you mentioned. I don't know if you know, but race is a huge taboo in North America.

If you pursue that line of reason it becomes even more ridiculous. Why didn't those Jews stay in Europe and fix their governments? There's something wrong with them, despite the fact that Europe's been shit for the better part of a century.

I'd choose Canada over USA desu

But Canada has shit yugioh stores and a shittier amazon

I noticed that. The only time I ever seen that guy upset was when something was happening back home.

>americans are actually very nice well at least nicer than the french
yeah the french have a shitty reputation and not only with latin americans.

isn't Pennsylvania in the north? maybe the people isn't the same

>race is a huge taboo in North America.
what are my chances of getting a white bf there if I'm a woman?

Just cross the border every now and then

>yugioh stores and a shittier amazon

kys, Canada is god tier

I'm the Dominican guy and like I said even in areas with confederate flags I've never been harassed. If someone is overtly racist they usually live as far as they can from where they'll come in contact with a minority. Also if you're qt you can get any guy.

>isn't Pennsylvania in the north? maybe the people isn't the same
Yeah, it's not homogeneous. It's a big place and people act differently depending where you go.

>what are my chances of getting a white bf there if I'm a woman?
Hey bby, I'm 7'10 and crush granite with my abs. Honestly though, nobody cares about your race. I have no less than two white friends that are dating or married to Hispanic women. Your worst obstacle is probably our cultural differences.

>a person in the third world might think he has a right to emigrate to the USA
>he must realise he doesn't

Come thru prophet

>nicer than the french
Yeah but we don't speak Arabic

You're always there for us, thanks Satan.

>tfw your country falls from second into third world

Is Second World even a thing anymore?