Americans can't but alcohol until they are 21 and only if they live in a county that hasn't banned alcohol sales

>americans can't but alcohol until they are 21 and only if they live in a county that hasn't banned alcohol sales

USA used to allow each state to set the limit, some had 18, some cunts had 21. Morons drove to 18 states, and drove back drunk, getting killed.

Then federal regulations persuaded each state to switch to 21.

Some cunties ban alcohol sales for unknown reasons, but that's only in shitty southern states that you shouldnt live in anyway, not where it matters.

>you can die for israel at age 18, but if you drink a beer of have nudes of your 17 years old gf you are a pedo criminal

USA! USA! USA!

Land of the freeeeee

cant even argue this, its 100% true and it pisses me off so much. USA is so retarded and backwards about these things

You can drink alcohol at any age, just cant buy it under 21.

>Tunisia
>you can buy alcohol at 18
>but the age of consent is 21
>get arrested 1 year if you smoke weed

Retarded laws are everywhere

That is not true

you can get any rifle or shotgun at 18 tho so it checks out

no, you get arrested if they catch you

>Drinking bear
Off you go, fucking degenerate.

That's a relic from the Temperance era that was making a sweep across the nation in the 19th century. Probably beyond the comprehension of a leaf, to be fair. It requires an understanding of how culture operates and an appreciation of unique periods in a nation's history, neither of which Canada possesses.

Sunday bans on alcohol should be in every state, and have the Feds crack down on pot users. This country is coming apart.

If you can't get a hold of alcohol by 18, you're a pathetic virgin anyway

How about you eat a dick

One of these days, we're going lynch all the deviants. Just wait.

>Be 16
>get drivers license

>be 21
>literally 0 experience drinking alcohol
>get shitfaced
>drive drunk because "bro I've been driving for five years"
>die

USA

I can buy alcohol from 18 years and heavily drunk only 4 times over the years. Now I'm 30 years old. I know sense of proportion in use of alcoholic beverages.

Keep dreaming of your unrealistic fantasy, sperg

We can drink beer and watered wine at 16 and all the rest at 18. Yes, we legally have completely wasted 16 year old girls in clubs and bars.

You can on private residence.

In poland you can't drink alcohol on public
police will arrest you

>americans are so lightwheight they can't drink before 21
>americans are so irresponsible their Big Government had to completely, actually BAN all forms of alcohol in the country
>americans can't handle booze so much that they still use a pretext of good morals when the truth is that they have the metabolusm if a little girl
>americans get shitfaced so easily that their beer tastes like a mix of catpiss and water

Oh wow, and you dare to talk about alcohol

You all realize that the drinking age means nothing.

There are TON of bars that allow 18 year olds in, they cant buy a drink, but it does not stop them from getting drinks. people sneak into bars, have fake IDs.

I didnt really start drinking till I was in my mid 20's, and so many of my under age friends drink on a regular basis.

its just a law that everyone breaks.

It's only illegal if the pigs catch you

You know, I've always wondered on a legal basis how they get around the equal protection clauses in the US constitution

Theoretically you'd think it wouldn't be constitutional to restrict the rights of a legal adult

>you can get arrested for having CP if you have images of yourself naked below the age of 18
l o l
I hate this place

Meanwhile people here start drinking around the age of 14.