Do Asian women in your cunt prefer White or asian men?

Do Asian women in your cunt prefer White or asian men?

>me
>shitpost: the continent
>I'd say it's split

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All women prefer white men.

they prefer anyone but me!

Cuck fantasies are strong in India I see.

:(

Race mixing in Canada isn't all that popular.

usa
a good chunk of gooks like white dick

2bh i think east asians are really ugly. yellow fever makes no sense to me.

Yes, Bulgarian girls are known for dating Spanish guys here.

Should location demographics be taken into consideration for that?

As whites (with Latino's taken into consideration) make up 71% of the country compared to 5% of asians.

Only shit-tier women here go after white men.

Asians only. We aren't really into racemixing with mongols, i've never seen such in interracial couple in my life. They are rather extremely rare exceptions.

I think location and also online dating should be taken into consideration.

online dating community is only a small fraction of the population

Coffee Meets Bagel is centered in and has most of its users in California. California has the highest asian population in the country and whites are a minority in California.

I feel like this is true for most anglo countries.. I've never seen an attractive white male/ethnic female coupling in my life. It's usually the betas that do.

>I've never seen an attractive white male/ethnic female coupling in my life.
Not true women who don't go for white men are mentally ill.

>loser who couldn't cope it in the western world tries to tell me I'm seeing wrong

Kys m8.

this is probably based on response rates, which is already itself conflated by a bunch of different factors. this is already combined with dating sites basically being primarily older people or lonely introverts.

Nice proxy, Peter.

wow you are fucking pathetic.

lol nah i've seen a handful. mostly its a certain type, ie. well-educated and with boyish looks.

for example my cousin had an out of wedlock kid their family keeps secret with a young cute-looking surgeon. she's an anaestheologist though so it wasn't gold-digging tier disgusting.

I can tell you that the fastest way to money in this country is to marry into a rich Chinese family. They send their kids to study in Canada and make business connexions for their companies, all the better if they marry Canadian since that means a better passport. My inbox gets topped up with invitations to brunch with Chinese girls every September when they've come back from Hong Kong and got a railing for still being single.

As for betas, I dunno. Most interracial couples I see are white-Asian, most of the guys being white, but I can't say I've ever seen an Asian girl date anyone whom I'd call "below average". I can't speak to the personality aspect. I'm the only guy I know who has dated interracially, and it wasn't with an Asian.

I'd assume that most of them prefer Asian men like most people prefer their own race, but there's a pretty considerable amount of Asians who like whites here, especially in California.

lol my school has rich mainlanders driving mclarens and lamborghinis to school who look like they are 12 years old. most of them openly try to avoid talking to whites/browns/canadian-born asians.

dating is controlled to the point where families refuse to allow love marriages of any kind and grooms usually have to have a richer family. its a really pathetic mentality and culture imo.

yeah i prefer white/tan-skinned girls. then again i grew up in a somewhat shady area with very few asians who i wasn't related to.

>for example my cousin had an out of wedlock kid their family keeps secret with a young cute-looking surgeon. she's an anaestheologist though so it wasn't gold-digging tier disgusting.
Is your family traditional? How did they react to that?

Sounds mad. If my mix-tape rap career never takes off I'll look into it :^)

>lol my school has rich mainlanders driving mclarens and lamborghinis to school who look like they are 12 years old. most of them openly try to avoid talking to whites/browns/canadian-born asians.
I hear about this all the time in Canada (never seen it happen irl). Fuck. It's like all the scummy Asians/people hole themselves within Northern America.

>its a really pathetic mentality and culture imo.
Without a doubt.

It's mainly a fantasy fling type of deal when it comes to whites. At the end of the day most go for an actual relationship with Asians.
You do have your gaijin hunters, but they are literally trash tier.

honestly did not care. nobody would care lmfao i have no idea why nobody knows about it because normally they would share that stuff with my mom.

there's like 100 of us total though so its not like another person would be that big news.

>You do have your gaijin hunters
You can keep 'em.

Bump

Typical gaijin hunter

the kid is cute and it could be a love marriage or something.

kinda looks like a man though desu but they will have pretty kids so at least they have that for them.

Asians always prefer dating within their own race, just as every ethnic group does. It's just that AW + WM is the most common interracial relationship so it stands out more

looks like a gay male couple. surprised the kid isn't an ugly butch.

but divorce rate of international marrige is near 2/3 here...
i also think she looks like a mathematician or something.

Not entirely true, I've had successful relationships with moderately attractive Japs.

The problem is your country expects people to work for over 100 hours a week and no gaijin is going to tolerate that. It's completely fucked.

They look happy enough. Also, the guy doesn't look like a total assburger.

>results from a western dating site

Are we pretending that there is no such thing as socialization and that white people are special because of "muh whiteness"

change bottom name to ranjeet

that child is fucking adorable

At least he's being realistic :^)
and he's right.

Lying faggot

No he ain't :^)

Cumskins fuck off and stop taking our wimminz

>anyone wanting pinoyshit

Also, you'd sell your mother down the river for a white woman, don't lie

I have literally never seen an asian girl in her 20s who wasnt with a white dude.
t. sydneyfag

we don't want your women, only 50 year old fat men want them because they can buy a young filipina there for free

>black loyalty

Here are the results from the most modern one.

Literally?

Only our losers go for Filipinos.

Take a wild guess

시발김치년들

kek

Tbh white girl asian male couples seem to becoming increasingly common, but definitely not the norm. Mind you Melbourne is fucked

>Highly social group of Koreans at my Uni
>Girls are 60:40 White BFs:Korean BFs
>All the Korean BFs are angry manlets
>All the White BFs are odd lanklets

The ones with Korean BFs had them before they came over.

None of the Male Korean students have a GF, they're either Starcraft level autists or hardcore Christians that complain the only people in church are old blacks

Well only old fat poor uneducated white anglos goes for flips.

Most seem to stick together though from time to time you can see WM/AF pop out here and there.

Half seem normal and the other half contains an ugly AF.

>All the Korean BFs are angry manlets
That's pretty fucking weird.

Many women, some men, and lots of kathoey in between love white dick here.

But white women are shit.

I don't know if it's just my experience alone, but Asian girls here seem to be extremely shy, like they're intimidated by us. There was a Chinese girl in my class who'd get nervous as fuck and start to stutter whenever I spoke with her and all the other ones seem pretty reserved as well. Very different from Americanized Asians.

I think they prefer White men.
But... mostly other race women prefer white more than Asian? Or other races?
Idk.. I don't know women's feeling and idk how white, latinas, black women think about us, but I think it is not that good about us.

Same here they're all shy and reserved and dress very conservatively

I went to Canada, there Asian women are really bitchy and all dressed like massive sluts

Another funny thing is that in Canada, the muslim women were the ones very shy and dressed modestly. Like scarf+business attire 99% of the time. Here they are bitchy and dress like massive sluts.

>racemixing

Most women prefer white men.

why

There is probably a sociologic analysis to do here but idk
>if women are part of the minorities they act all innocent
>if they are majority they act like whores
maybe ?

There are no Asian women here (well except for tourists) so IDK.

White male + Asian female just immediately makes me think of Elliot Rodger though.

Also reading /r/AsianMasculinity and seeing the weird autistic tales of being half asian and how disgusting westernised sluts go for pathetic white men who only date them because they can't get a white woman etc.

Makes me really glad I live in a homogenous country tbqh. Multile ethnicities and cultures just seem to divide society.

That's because you didn't show her your Ferrari

Ono Yoko ain't attractive.

that is for south slavs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

korea is 170

they're only after your passport

Cute kid!

neither are any of the beatles to be fair have you seen their faces ? typical brits

Why can't White men get cute Japanese wife?

same reason you can't

I wasn't really trying to hit on her or anything. I did a school project with her once and communication was very difficult.

>Mind you Melbourne is fucked
Why's melbourne fucked? The general specific culture it has compared to the rest of AUS or..?

Legit interested

They are fucking successful musicians.

it's enough.

I got a qt asian gf.... only weird thing is she seems to be quite obsessed about whiteness

Pic related

extremely far left city
its alright if you're into that stuff though... [spoiler] Cuck [/spoiler]

Because they dont exist

Even wealthy American men can't get a cute Chinese wife.
Meanwhile this meh tier fag got a maki horikita as wife...

yep
you will come to realise pink nipples are shopped in JAV covers as well

She is maki horikita.

I don't think you understand what socialization is

I know, it wasn't a serious comment.

I had two Chinese girls in my group for an assignment once. I had to heavily edit their part of the work they did since they were bad in English.

LOOL

That feel when u realise she's only using u for ur whiteness and couldn't give less of a shit about u if u were of another complexion

when did you grow out of asian women Sup Forums ?
me, when i realized they are evil and twisted inside, like the men

Lennon was a weirdo though who genuinely enjoyed Yoko's stupid art shit and loved her for that not really her looks.

I'm sure all the Beatles fucked plenty of hot groupie whores on the side.

explain pls

Melbourne is the best city in Australia.
>best universities
>best club/rave scene
>best footy teams
>best beer
>best pubs
>best coffee
>best theaters
>best art galleries
>best public transport system
>best history
>best police money can buy
>segregated homosexual community
>segregated Sudanese community
I could go on.

doesn't that go both ways

personality shit is a meme anyways, people always go on looks/fetish

The girl I studied with didn't have that excuse. She was a 2nd generation immigrant fluent in the language.

lol butthurt chink detected.

>best public transport system

Right..
Yeah pls go on i would love to hear what u have

But arent you using her for the same thing?

True actually. And that was my first post in this thread

>Segregated sudanese community
>Having a sudanese community in the first place
>Living in the most far left city in the nation
pls go

I'm dating an Asian student that did modelling and their parents are millionaires (in pounds of course as well), shes already talking about staying in the uk with me. She asked me out as well so I guess I really lucked out

I mean, don't women usually find something intriguing about foreign men?

I'm not a chink i'm just curios
My mom says too that you can't trust Japanese people