Congratulations, madame president!

>Congratulations, madame president!

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lunoVxhlnt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

shitpost on Sup Forums

I don't care about the general, the best part of this election will be seeing the bernout meltdown when she's made the nominee.

take br advice

>the best part of this election will be seeing the bernout meltdown when she's made the nominee

I mean, they've had months to accept that it will happen. Why would there be a meltdown?

kill yourself

kill yourself

Continue life

Because if you don't support berney you a shillary, he will by convincing those super delegates. FEEL THE BERN

Women shouldn't be allowed to be presidents until after menopause. They might menstruate all over some foreign head of state or the Constitution or something, damn.

> Clinton wins
>Mysterious deaths in the sebate and all over federal government intensify

how long do you have to be president before they redpill you on the secrets of america?

I believe Truman found out about the Manhattan Project on his first day in office.

She looks insane for some reason

>What do?
Be prepared to get sent to war in some shithole on the other side of the Earth because she's basically George W Bush 2

Why are American politicians so caricaturically evil?

they are cold war era products

I keep forgetting your country exists.

remind americans of the fact every day until they kill themselves

I unironically liked Venice more than Rome.

She's a sociopath forcing her face into that rictus for a photo.

Don't worry most of us think the same.

she fucking is insane

Off by one

*whew*
"dodged a bullet"

Both candidates are shit so don't care who wins as long as it's not the self hating retarded commi kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=lunoVxhlnt0

Who needs trips when we've got the best comedian in the world.

why do murkans insist on *smiling* to photos

what party was this dood from?

Was? He's still alive. He's from a populist party named Five Star Movement (Movimento Cinque Stelle).

>party

it's a movement

excuse my tenses. So hes a "rojo" I suppose?

What's a "rojo"? You mean a commie? No, he can't really be classified in right/left terms. He kinda just says to people what they want to hear and spice things up with a little of conspiracy theories.