TFW the more I've been on this website the more mentally ill I get

>TFW the more I've been on this website the more mentally ill I get
>TFW at this point I'm so out of touch with reality I can't even function normally

Is this what insanity is like?

I know how you feel. I went to the zoo and started calling all the kangaroos 'cunts', and some lady got offended so I threateningly said 'can't handle the banter, cunt?'

my friends think I'm a loon now

i know the feel m8

I keep saying and doing really insane things then thinking "what the fuck did I just do"

>day 3 on Sup Forums
wait until it's been years m8

It has been.

But before I used to think "hahaha Sup Forums is just satire", then "haha Sup Forums is satire with some useful things occasionally" now I'm too deep, I think memes are real and actually care about debating people in stupid shit

stop posting my disgusting people.

>tfw almost 10 years on this shit

Cuck

>tfw I don't even remember which year I started browsing Sup Forums

>tfw Sup Forums is LITERALLY deteriorating your social skills and sanity

haha well it ain't so bad, not like I had a chance in society anyway

I spent 18 hours lurking again

I've LITERALLY been obsessing over an "int gf" who lives in an entirely different country than me.

If you asked me 2-3, hell 1 year ago I could've never predicted I would be in this stage.

Just kill me

it's been eight years for me i think, i honestly don't know. that doesn't count all the time spent reading Encyclopedia Dramatica as a kid.
i feel like at some point Sup Forums effectively bridged with facebook and Sup Forums memes merged with casual conversation and now all that stuff is played dead serious.

Sup Forums definitely has adopted an unironic meme culture

just take a look at /lit/, Sup Forums or /his/ people take this site incredibly seriously

Yeah

I remember I used to think "hahaha Sup Forums is so funny, what a silly place, I'm only here for memes and satire"

Now I post my fucking penis for people to rate and get personally offended when they leave bad replies

I give up

>tfw I told myself I would read on my tablet
>I'm here shitposting

>every conversation i get in i act like its a discussion
>i laugh at the other persons opinion before i start each sentence
Ill never fit in society

you guys need to develop self restrain, ive been here for like 2 years i think and sometimes ill go few weeks or months without browsing this website, don't have time or seen all the latest new memes

in what way? you started using memes in daily conversations or something?

>2 years

That's fucking nothing, once you browse Sup Forums 4-5 years you just fucking lose it.

same i jumped back into int of all places and use to chronically /fit/ for the lulz.

i realized i reached a low point in my existence.

My best friend uses Sup Forums too, I can't get away from the memes IRL.

>you guys need to develop self restrain

This.

Also valid for social networks, and Internet in general.

At some point I stopped connecting to the Internet for months (despite having thousands of followers on Twitter etc.), because I stopped taking all that too seriously.

ITT: 18 year olds

xD