youtube.com/watch?v=nZUysqemMmg
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p8kQDNLkT3c
youtube.com/watch?v=GOTZ4vzFrrk
youtube.com/watch?v=BJYpSXnCso0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST

*click*

i know what real depression is. its closest to the reality of the world imo. anything else is just instinct trying to hide it.

I swear to god Chineae have the best feet

First for anime sucks

I still disagree
you should read Siddhartha

she looks like a rubber chicken

Anime?

I mean the western genre. Cowboys and Injuns and stuff.. RDR, Call of Juarez...that kind of shit.

Wow...that's fucking deep man....
The world is so shit....fuck life, fuck humanity....global genocide is the only option...

Lmao get a fucking grip you low life loser

>First for anime sucks

no i refuse to participate in world religions in any way
eh im always like this at 2 am
DUDE I HATE LIFE LMAO

have you played Gun, Red Dead Revolver, and Wild Arms?

tried reading a watamote doujinshi, couldnt even get a boner it was so bad

I'm not religious at all. Despite that, Siddhartha has been one of my favorite reads. It's relatively short, too. I finished it in just 3 days. Definitely worth reading IMO.

>fedora posting
>not an unimaginative cuck

meant Wild guns, but I guess WA works too

>>fedora posting
>>not an unimaginative cuck

>>fedora posting
>>not an unimaginative cuck

I played GUN and Red Dead Revolver back in the day yeah. bretty gud. I liked GUN a lot at the time.

That mexico game in Arizona was a disgrace. Stadium was FULL and on American soil. Should have had ICE at the entrance to check for illegals.

>tfw I couldve gone to US/Columbia if nosebleed seats werent almost $100

>I post images of men wearing fedoras whilst reiterating the words of someone I disagree with to imply that they are a conceited, autistic loser

Should have listend to /r9k/. My "girlfriend" did cheat on me. In my own bed. Fuck everything I thought she was the one. My chest feels like its about to explode

>>>fedora posting
>>>not an unimaginative cuck

Soccer? Wtf

>going on /r9k/, let alone listening to them

kys, my man

>>I post images of men wearing fedoras whilst reiterating the words of someone I disagree with to imply that they are a conceited, autistic loser

Way too expensive for a group stage match.

Can't believe they played the fucking Chilean anthem for Uruguay today lel. What a mess

the televising of it was fucked up too. Univision was literally the only station showing it, and their signal kept cutting out even though Im really close to levis stadium

I told them to fuck off and would defend grills on there, that's all now I feel played

Yeah you need the foxsports channel packages for the english coverage

You are a cuck now man
A true american

The message you should take away from all of this: Never listen to r9k and never fall for the women meme again

>Just window dressing and parallels to show where it drew inspiration. The main themes and messages are in there since ep1.
It can't be window dressing; it's in the foreground of the plot. It's nonsense, it doesn't need to be there.

>I forget which episode it was but pretty early on it literally has a character literally telling the audience the definition of the hedgehogs dilemma.
Well, that's not pseudophilosophical or philosophical. That's just character writing.

>Could you give an example?
Yeah, sure. It's been a while since I've seen the show.

In the End of Evangelion, Rei merges with Lilith to commence the Third Impact. Gendo merges with Adam and attempts to merge with Rei, but Rei rejects Gendo and merges solely with Adam. Then Rei gets big and everyone is turned into primordial soup.

I'm sure that everything in that scene has a metaphorical meaning to Anno, but he doesn't express it in a coherent way. Why did Rei reject Gendo? Because she was sympathetic to Shinji? But that isn't foreshadowed. And this sequence could have been simpler if they wrote it without Lilith or the Third Impact and just made it about the chemistry among 3 people.

None of the Judeo-Christian symbolism is integrated in a meaningful way with itself or with the personal narratives, like Rei being a clone of Yui and Gendo attempting to reunite with Yui. The way the ending is handled makes me feel like the interpersonal issues or tension among Shinji, Gendo and Rei are never unambiguously resolved by the time the show becomes completely unpredictable and meaningless.

im sleepy /cum/-chan im not going 2 make it...ZzzzzzZzz

>I'm sure that everything in that scene has a metaphorical meaning to Anno
>None of the Judeo-Christian symbolism is integrated in a meaningful way with itself or with the personal narratives

user, I have some bad news...

wiki.evageeks.org/Cross

I don't understand how someone could enjoy this. I feel hurt.

give in...just fall...asleep...that's all you have to do, is just fall asleep, that's fucking right, that's all you gotta do is just fall asleep, that's right, all you gotta do is just give in, doze off. that's it. that's all you gotta do.

me too
good night

You are not yet a man. Jealously is for the immature and the young. A true thinking man knows love is not rewuired for sex with a random person. There is no need to get uoset over your lover having sex with another man because it's purely for pleasure.

>You are not yet a man. Jealously is for the immature and the young. A true thinking man knows love is not rewuired for sex with a random person. There is no need to get uoset over your lover having sex with another man because it's purely for pleasure.

>"There are a lot of giant robot shows in Japan, and we did want our story to have a religious theme to help distinguish us. Because Christianity is an uncommon religion in Japan we thought it would be mysterious. None of the staff who worked on Eva are Christians. There is no actual Christian meaning to the show, we just thought the visual symbols of Christianity look cool. If we had known the show would get distributed in the US and Europe we might have rethought that choice."

It has something to do with selfrespect. If she fucks somebody else she's not the right one. She could have at least try to talk about it, or fix it another way.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY

That's just fucking stupid. If you want to sleep around then don't get a relationship. Plain and simple. Because it's just cruel otherwise

you did break up with her, right?

Yes, I won't tolerate that kind of behavior no matter how many times she says it was a "mistake"

If it was then why was that mistake made in the first place?

No one is perfect. Sometimes people need a second chance.

not when it comes to shit to like that

*teleports in to thread*
*tags you*
you're it
*teleports away*

>There is no actual Christian meaning to the show

but to be fair, there is no actual christian meaning in Christianity. It's been 2000 years since Jesus was nailed to a cross. Do you think his teachings have anything to do with the 10000 different sections of the religion? Just throwing angel names, crosses and divinity at something makes it genuinely christian.

*teleports after you*

it's on, kid

u dun it now, u little shit

*looks behind me*
*notices you trailing behind me*
oh shi-
*summons clones using my jutsu*
heh.. he'll never catch me now

This really was a great show desu.

The hour grows late but I feel there may still be time to grab some of the opportunity at hand.

Don't know what to tell you m8, all that shit was window dressing. Don't remember any of it interfering with the main plot or themes. They're names and visuals.
>Well, that's not pseudophilosophical or philosophical. That's just character writing.
Right, im just saying the main themes were all there, nothing changed from episode to episode.
>Why did Rei reject Gendo?
She stopped being Rei at that point and was Yui. Basically punishing him for being a retarded dick and almost ruining the world with how he treated Shinji. I mean it was pretty coherent imo: rei stops acting like rei, we know that yui is in her and rei looks just like her

just wanted to let you all know that i am going to bed and there is literally nothing you can do about it

maybe I'll just drive by your house and blast eurobeat through my speakers

>

Please stay up

then I'd just drift peacefully into my dreams

I'm afraid this sleepy train has no breaks
I will stay up to check your quads, but after that I must bid you goodnight

and once your lulled into a peaceful sleep I hit you with the SPEED METAL

THUNDERSTEEL

THUNDER

STEEEEELLL

youtube.com/watch?v=nZUysqemMmg

How do we deal with the Mexican problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&feature=youtu.be

what is "Catfish" for $1000?

>Do you think his teachings have anything to do with the 10000 different sections of the religion?
That depends on how you define Christianity and how precise you are, but it's not like anything can fit the categorical definition.

>Just throwing angel names, crosses and divinity at something makes it genuinely christian.
No?

And that's not the problem with Evangelion. The problem is that the show doesn't have any consistent philosophical meaning, Christian or otherwise, when it tries to convince you that it does.

>Don't know what to tell you m8, all that shit was window dressing. Don't remember any of it interfering with the main plot or themes. They're names and visuals.
It is the plot in the last act. Everything building up to the Instrumentality Project and the Third Impact comes to fruition when Rei merges with Lilith.

>Right, im just saying the main themes were all there, nothing changed from episode to episode.
And I agree, that's how it should have stayed.
>She stopped being Rei at that point and was Yui. Basically punishing him for being a retarded dick and almost ruining the world with how he treated Shinji. I mean it was pretty coherent imo: rei stops acting like rei, we know that yui is in her and rei looks just like her
Don't meme me, did you infer that or was it indicated in the show? I can write in plotholes too, but I don't have any illusions about a deeper meaning.

good night, sluts

hi ?

>rei looks just like her

beunos nachos

later goof

youtube.com/watch?v=p8kQDNLkT3c

cute mistyping, almost smiled

how are you doing tonight?

I DEMAND that I have a gf that looks like this right now.

>no one went after nico
Poor thing has no chance.

>I'm voting trump because he'll deport the ebil illegals

chicano

I like these guys

I like Mexicans desu. They won't come illegally if we just make it nice and easy for them to legally come here.

you the engineer?

yep hello, its been quite a lot

who up

>Third Impact comes to fruition when Rei merges with Lilith.
Right? I don't understand your point. The christian names or visuals have nothing to do with it. Again, window dressing.
>And I agree, that's how it should have stayed.
? by "and he keep changing the message in every iteration of the show." did you mean rebuilds?
>did you infer that or was it indicated in the show
The Yui taking over bit or the clone bit

Here

why does north the united states, the united states, and south the united states have a border between them?

it makes no sense

Where do I go to obtain a black gf like this? There's literally none in Norway. I tried asking a black chick here on Tinder "if she wanted to be my trap queen", but she turned out to be muslim and was offended

if I recall correctly you were a bit of an absolute madman, does that still hold true?

NORWIES
OUT

>I tried asking a black chick here on Tinder "if she wanted to be my trap queen", but she turned out to be muslim and was offended

lmao good luck

>at a party
>spend hours talking with a beautiful woman about our lives
>we both had shit parents, both abused, both feeling constantly lonely, and similar plans for the future
>think we shared something special
>She leaves with my best friend the next morning
>literally cucked
She was his date in the first place, and she only came because of him, but I still thought we shared something despite all that. Drunken me is an idiot

Post depressing music
youtube.com/watch?v=GOTZ4vzFrrk

did you at least cum in her

ah, 6/6/16. I'm 24 today

hi 24 I'm Calvin nice to meet you

Didnt even bang. We danced for a bit, and i hugged her when she almost cried when talking about her abusive ex, but she was never here for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJYpSXnCso0