If someone who never heard Japanese asked you how it sounds, how would you describe it?

If someone who never heard Japanese asked you how it sounds, how would you describe it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFysGx06U-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ching chong bing bong.

Fuck your entire family

申し訳ない。汚い言葉遣いの日本旗は朝鮮人なのです。

ching ping chong ling long

I would speak it, it sounds nice compared to other Asian languages

It sounds like a tin can full of stones being rolled down a hill

wiki makakuki wuki fuki

That's a nice meat tornado back there.

The most polite answer they'd probably say it sounds non-western.

Chinese at worst. Generally Asian.

Oh now I realize it was a question for me, it just sounds different. Non-western.

Ching pong ding dong.

This goes for all Asian languages. It's not meant to be racist or rude either.

ching chong king kong shamala ding dong

HAWOOO
HATTORO HAKIMATSUI

This

Like genocide and tea

yamaha suzuki honda

this. its easy to make something sounds like japanese language. all you do is just alternate between a vowel and something else.

Toko doko do doku toko to

Ching CHong CHANG

CHING CHONG CHANG

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGGGGGGGGCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=DFysGx06U-I

choppy whoops, and giggles.

seriously every time i have heard japanese speak they break out in giggles from how silly they sound.

>a fucking dot

it actually sounds like japanese
tokotoko actually exists in jp language as a kawaii soft walking word of onomatopoeia. doko also exists, that means where. to roughly means of. do means degree.

>to
to means and, no means of
fixed

speak fast and it seems that they cut the phrases. They use "r" instead of "l" and use "y" and "k" (in spanish is not common)
I say as an example sakamoto, yamaha, nobita, Doraemon, Goran no sponsor no teikyou de okurishimasu, etc