/WC2G/ WannaCry 2.0 General

Now It reaches over 80,000$

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5JppX7D4
transfer.sh/PnDIl/CYBERed01ebfbc9eb5bbea545af4d01bf5f1071661840480439c6e5babe8e080e41aa.EXE
transfer.sh/ZhnxR/CYBER1be0b96d502c268cb40da97a16952d89674a9329cb60bac81a96e01cf7356830.EXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce : pastebin.com/5JppX7D4

That's totally going to be worth it when a hundred countries worth of pissed off government agents come after them.

>can't withdraw any money without every government agency in the world knowing about it
What's the fucking point?

>withdrawing the money at all
That's 80k USD worth of butthurt for retards who disable automatic updates.

That's not how it works, retardo

Funny but it's not like they can actually spend that money without getting raped.

It's been a long time since i even looked into bitcoin but didn't there use to be "mixers" that would give you back "clean" bitcoin for a fee?
Or were they all Russian scams and/or government honeypots?

>buy PIVX with BTC
>send PIVX to another wallet which only you know about
>slowly convert PIVX back into btc
>?????
>PROFIT

The NSA runs PIVX retard.

yeah they are probably still there. I used one in 2013 or 2014. Not for a lot of money though. You can't really trust these people to not keep it when you give them a big amount. It's not like you are going to report it to the police is it?

Still not much considering the sum probably has to be shared among a few people who worked on the ransomware.

You can tumble bitcoins

>who disable automatic updates.
Can I update Windows 7 without getting nagged to upgrade? I don't really care too much since I almost always use it offline but still.

Dumb question:

How long does it take from the moment of infection to the point where it shows itself ?

>General
Someone just nuke this board already.

what is money laundering

Convert it to XMR, it was made to be anonymous

The amount of time that it takes to encrypt all your files

just wait few years so people forget it and then withdraw it through those bitcoin launder services

I heard that due to so many requests going to the server to decrypt the files, it's fallen over and nobody has actually had their data decrypted yet, does anyone have a source for this?

If so and the server does not come back up, is everyone's data just gone after the week is up?

So a timescale at least? Minutes, hours, days?

Where can I get a copy of wannacrypt from?

Why does anyone honestly think a hacker that would break into your computer and hold it random, is actually honest enough to decrypt it all?

I'm more interested in finding out if anyone got their files back.

transfer.sh/PnDIl/CYBERed01ebfbc9eb5bbea545af4d01bf5f1071661840480439c6e5babe8e080e41aa.EXE
transfer.sh/ZhnxR/CYBER1be0b96d502c268cb40da97a16952d89674a9329cb60bac81a96e01cf7356830.EXE
If there are reports that people did not get their files back people are less willing to pay since there is a good chance they won't get their files back.

WTF I hate Pivx now :o

it'd be poor business if they didn't
think about it, if someone paid, and didn't get their files back, they'd spread news that paying won't help, so other people won't pay

Windows 7 has not nagged anyone about windows 10 upgrade since a year after win 10 came out.

The second we stopped being techloli/g/ is when we should've went back to being Sup Forumsuro

Yeah? What about the telemetry bullshit? That's the reason why I haven't upgraded my system in 2 years.
If I don't upgrade, I get ransomware; if I do upgrade, I get the full force of microsofts face, tits, and ass.

Thanks

If you don't upgrade you can avoid this ransomware just by adding 2 registry entries which you can find by googling, this is without taking into account the security update at all

The whole operation should take you at most 10 minutes if you're absolutely clueless

How is law enforcement going after criminals "not how it works"?

I did those things thanks to valuable info in these threads but it sucks that updating is such a negative thing.
I like to think that Microsoft really dropped the ball here in that no one somewhat sensible wanted to update because Microsoft chose to be faggot-sneaky and put nagware/win10 bullshit hidden in their security updates.