Moot is gone

moot is gone
can we remove this picture finally?

wtf is a moot?

who?

what are you talking about?

Root?

yeah moot ugly remove his picture pls

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as moot, is in fact, Stallman/moot, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Stallman plus moot. moot is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Stallman system made useful by the Stallman corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the Stallman system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Stallman which is widely used today is often called “moot”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Stallman system, developed by the Stallman Project. There really is a moot, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
moot is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. moot is normally used in combination with the Stallman operating system: the whole system is basically Stallman with moot added, or Stallman/moot. All the so-called “moot” distributions are really distributions of Stallman/moot.

Very well posted ol' chap
>The toppest of keks

I'm with you.
We should have Linus or Terry up there. Not an obese pedophile who hasn't coded since the 80s. Does Stallman still insist people call him doctor? Does he know even Kanye has honorific phds?

Who is moot and what does he have to do with RMS picture?

DELETE THIS

I refuse to believe all of that isn't bait

But yeah, I agree, Linus should be up there.

that review guy?

Do you know any other Linus? Of course Linus from LinusTechTips!

DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE DELET ME

Who is most free market should be the pictures

i think there was another one, dr. gnu linus or something?
maybe it's the same person

GNU/Linus, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linus.

No fuck you, only pic related should be honoured as a god on Sup Forums

Sounds like a slashfic.

What you’re referring to as Linus, is in fact, Stallman/Linus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Stallman plus Linus. Linus is not an operating system developer unto himself, but rather another free member of a fully functioning Stallman team made useful by Stallman's corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components, comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the Stallman-made system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of StallmanOS which is widely used today is often attributed to Linus, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically Stallman's system, developed by Stallman. There really is a Linus, and these people are using his software, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linus is the kernel developer: the developer in the system that writes the software that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linus's kernel is normally used in combination with the Stallman operating system: the whole system is basically Stallman with Linus added, or Stallman/Linus. All the so-called “Linus's” distributions are really distributions of Stallman/Linus.

With what should we replace it then, Sup Forums?

Linus

Or maybe Ritchie or something

a logo

here you go

Daily reminder that Terry is our God!

I vote for terry

>biting the bait this hard
leave

This is a retarded meme only newfags keep repeating.

Yes, it's good for shitposting, I often use it, but it's not good for unironically making it our mascot.

wew lad

and then there's this guy

Terry and TempleOS are the kek and mememagic of Sup Forums
They did the same in Sup Forums and now the redditors are coming here

ty for the kek

>speaking of Sup Forums and reddit as two different entities
kek

Should I also delete my moot folder?

I discovered Terry a long ass time ago and thought he was really cool.

I'm glad people are taking a look at him and Temple OS, he worked hard on it and it's pretty nifty.

>biting the counterbait
master trole

HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT.
L M A O
M
A
O

Kek and meme magic are redditor buzzwords

sticky this pls

Seriously tho, we should get rid of the stallman shit, it's a dead meme

Holy shit please go back to pol

Please do this next April 1st

why?

Change the sticky threads are a meme at this point.

ywn cut out her eyes and put them in a glass jar so you can look at them for your entire life.
anyone else know this feel?

This

i agree
get rid of it already