But WHICH country does not monitor P2P sharing ?

hello
Just to know
In france P2P torrenting is monitored by hadopi
But what is the situation in England ? And in United States ?

mine doesn't

And you are in which country ?

Slovenia

Usually monitoring is done by a business hired by IP owners, these guys then contact your ISP when they detect you infringing on a copyright.
Now the laws of some countries may consider the collected information illegal if it's done by a private entity. I think this is the case in Switzerland but I might be wrong. It doesn't mean you're not being monitored (the DHT makes monitoring EVERYONE very easy), just that the data they have on you would be considered worthless by the law so they don't use it.

>And in United States ?

I don't know how much P2P traffic monitoring goes on here, but I do know that they set up "honeypots" for torrent users.

If you upload a torrent to one of the "honeypots", then the honeypot will send your IP address to your ISP, which requires the ISP to suspend your service until you agree to delete the file and agree to stop using P2P.

The whole honeypot system is highly efficient now -- you can get suspended within 5 minutes after uploading a torrent. And you don't even have to upload the whole file to the honeypot -- they will suspend you even if you upload just one block to the honeypot.

Note that it's triggered only when uploading a file, because technically only uploading is considered to be the "act of distribution" that makes you liable for copyright infringement. (If you use a P2P app that doesn't do any uploading, then you're safe from the honeypots.)

no country monitors p2p sharing but copyright trolls does

For what pvrpose? Only the content owner can make a copyright claim.

What kind of speeds can you get and at what price?

the trolls are hired by the owner

>He lives in a dystopia

Ok, but now just to now, which country monitors copyright trolls via P2P ? What about United Stated ? and what about england ?

Move to Spain.

Fucked up country, but no torrent monitoring of any kind. Took them literal years to get TPB blocked.

Costa Rica tho the internet is expensive asf.
I'm paying 50 bucks for 10/2.
I'm now using a seedbox for P2P and download the files to my computer using filezilla.

internet (FTTH, 200/40 right now) + tv + home phone + mobile phone = 50€

Not even bad.

Paying 100 USD for 300/300 internet only

stop downloading shitty series and holywoodd movies, especially the recent ones

I'm pretty jelly. No caps, right? After nyaa went down, I went ahead and grabbed about 3TB of animu from the pantsu and bt so see if their unlimited was legit, they didn't give a fuck. I wish I had a non-shit upload though.

for 65€ I can get 1G DL speed

>No caps, right
europe here so no

also I have all the TV channels available + unlimited calls for both phones

Must be nice. The state of internet service in the US doesn't look like it's going to get better while the Trump administration is around...