*blocks your kode*

*blocks your kode*

Joke's on her, I don't have any kode, so she's just in my way. I'm up for standing here with her all day.

If I change her homedir she wont have any idea how to navigate to her powerful scripts

You're move, Carly

*becom s ur bf*
heh heh

do you even kode? look she even kodes on work!

alias cd='rm -Rf /'

you are but a chicken trying to play a game for lions Karly,

This has made the rounds so many times. Oh no, she's pretending to have cool things going on in a terminal window! She's also trying to encourage young women to try STEM fields, but okay, let's all laugh at her.

cm'on fag, I know you know typing
> cd
> cd code
> ls
> cd .
> cd ..

taking a picture of it with you VITAMINWATER and your WHOLE GRAIN NO GLUTEN biscuits and a HEALTHY FRESHâ„¢ SALAD, then writing "On wednesdays we CODE xp xD lulz sorry me so n3rdy"

is gay as fuck.

We're not against promoting women in STEM fields,

We are against the delusions that this world is fun and nice and accommodating to everyone. Not everyone and everything is nice and friendly. Not everyone will bend over backwards just so you feel special. The world is a cruel place where it's survival of the fittest with some niceness sprinkled in to make ourselves feel better about the shit we do.

She is making it look like coding is easy and fun. This shit is soul-less, life draining work. Requiring good mathematical foundations and grasp of fundamental algorithms. Shit like 'koding' make it look like you don't need that shit to do good software. That's how we get javascript people who now think Electron is a viable way to make desktop applications.

Guess what, when people go into university and realize it's not all cd , but actual discreet math and calculus... they'll drop out since they didn't know it involved a lot of math

Imagine if Clint Eastwood had his picture taken in front of a Panasonic Toughbook with his 44 magnum, Johnny Walker Scotch, and rm -rf / && yes "make my day" The only encouragement a computer geek needs is hardware to work on. Everything else is superfluous Hollywood bullshit.

I went to my local Walgreens and this bitch's face was plastered everywhere in the make-up aisles. Who the fuck is she and why is she on Sup Forums?

Romanian gypsy boy who had a sex change and now promotes GRRRRL POWER. She currently costars with Bill Noy the Science Goy and other minorities on Netflix new series Bill Noy saves the Goys.

im a newfag can u explain to me what this does?

>Jealous women detected

Deletes all mounted file systems

Nothing, it fails because you don't have the right permissions

Actually she's being paid to place more works in STEM fields to reduce the price of work.

Google wants more female coders so they can pay their software engineers seven cents on the dollar.

I think people have found it insulting, including women who actually know what they're doing.

Congratulations, my code is full of gluten! you've tricked yourself in the end

*cd.. and runs away*

it changes her favorite kode "cd" to "just fuck my computer senpai"

does alias require elevated permissions in OSX? This seems like something that can easily triforce newbs.Ohhhh! the "rm "command needs elevation....won't it just prompt for a password?

>won't it just prompt for a password?
Add in sudo and it will prompt for a password, otherwise it will fail.

sudo kill -ur self

it's fun how Sup Forums gets triggered by Klossy. so much butthurt when a young beautiful succesful woman penetrates your little man-only programming bubble. she will always be more succesful than any of you leetXD programmers slaving for Mr. Shekelstein at a "prestige firm".

0/10

(You)

hey
read this

you don't need to know calculus to know how to write a kernel

KYS with KLOSSY

Literally who?

some model who is trying to promote girls in tech but the screenshot she posted of her "coding" was just cd ..; ls; ls; cd ../; ls etc. etc.

what are you doing to promote girls in tech? huh?

Does she have github repo or something?

*fucks her amazonian pussy*

>See this
>Get excited
>Look her up
>She's never had a penis of any level of femininity
God fucking dammit user, why'd you have to go and get my hopes up like that?

>you will never kode with klossy

why even live?

Am I the only person here who thinks that promoting women in STEM isn't really that necessary?

Like, yeah, sure, I'm all for equality and I believe that women should be given the same opportunities but I don't think we need to be pushing for women in STEM just because "lol progress"

As it stands right now, women in tech is a very small minority. Only certaintypes of women will take interest, in the same way that certain types of men take interest (your average dudebro doesn't give a shit about kode) and that's perfectly okay. I like it that way. Trying to get normal people who don't really "click" with computers to code is like trying to take a bunch of amputees and turn them into carpenters. Everybody has something that makes sense to them, for some people that may be cars, computers, cooking, music, etc... For the people I'm talking about, it's programming.

I've met a lot of women who are into programming and I know they're capable, but at the same time I don't get the point to people like Karlie.

Programming isn't her thing, it's painfully obvious.

Let those who take interest get into it. Don't force it upon people who don't give a shit or encourage those who will inevitably do a shitty job.

She assumes my penis, i mean gender.

I like your 'tism. I also agree. but they will say men are discouraging women from stem becasue it was always a "man job". imagine encouraging men to do some shit only women do, even women would ridicule them, but when it comes to man dominant jobs, they all get butthurt