ITT France will say thank you to Ukraine for catching a would be Breivik

ITT France will say thank you to Ukraine for catching a would be Breivik

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36460569
youtube.com/watch?v=UAkJGlGX9Mc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627218/French-man-arrested-125kg-explosives-Ukraine-planned-carry-attacks-Euro-2016-angry-mass-immigration-spread-Islam.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36460569

>a """""""""""""french""""""""""""""""""men
ah yes

no i won't

>white man plans mass shooting
>let's immediately arrest him

>muslim plans mass shooting
>uhhh well let's not be racist, let's wait a few months and hope nothing bad happens ok

Well, I guess having that kind of arsenal would be suspicious even in Ukraine

>Gregoire Moutaux, 25
>a worker at a farming co-operative from the Lorraine area of eastern France
Sounds pretty French desu

WTF I love and support Ukraine now

>Tfw leave my city few days before the games start taking place to go back to an irrelevant village

Pretty sure I have literally dodged a bullet

The games will be full of heatenings

>"Frenchman"

Yeah, he was actually nationalist

That's why I said "would be Breivik"

Funny how everybody assume he is a mudslime, when the guy couldn't be more French.

Good

lmao

Sup Forums is pretty butthurt about this

based hohols

Merci l'Ukraine
Thanks you Ukraine
Дякyю Укpaїнa

And remember : Cлaвa Укpaїнi! Гepoям cлaвa!

This sounds and looks like bullshit.

No one would try carrying 5 AK's and two RPG's plus all that other shit over the border.

Ukrainians have made up bullshit to seem pro-EU before.

>your face when they arrest this but mudslimes kill a couple of hundred tourists because they didn't get arrested

Smuggling what looks like about 6 assault rifles and 3 missiles to a location where a global event will happen is not so innocent though.
What should have they done ? Thank the guy for attempting and send him back home?

>What should have they done ?
Send him to Istanbul and tell him "go avenge russian plane"

Lmao, they are crying false flag right now

This board is a joke

slovakian cuck is quickly becoming my favorite gimmick

>a loner carrying 5 AKs
>not a false flag

You must be a literal retard.

Franlky, if you can't keep an RPG in your car and mount a heavy machine gun on the back, you are not free.

Cry some more. I so wish he would have been arrested here so that GUD and other trashy organisation would have dissolved.

But based Ukraine deserves all my thanks.

>Cry some more.
Is this your best argument, retard?

are you the paper waving dude that keeps attacking RT journalists

youtube.com/watch?v=UAkJGlGX9Mc

>A lone frenchman got a hold of RPG's and 6 assault rifles in a country where they have strict gun control.

>This board is a joke
We aren't on Sup Forums though.

>if you can't keep an RPG in your car
Fugggg we are truly not free it seems.

Why does this sound like a lie?

No one tries to carry 5 AK's and 3 rockets over 8 borders. How would he even use them all by himself?

>pol/s little brother
>Not a joke
All boards are jokes except for /lit/, only adults seem to truly gather there.

To be fair if I rember right, they've had a long problem of military members selling military equipment.

>everybody assumes a durkah will be the terrorist
>meanwhile it's some show white Sup Forums fag

Does Sup Forums ever get tired of being wrong?

Why do I get the feeling that Ukraine was ordered by the EU to create this elaborate ruse just to give the "whites are terrorists too" camp more ammo?

>if you do this Ukraine, you can join us and get free moneys

Tbh it's not that unrealistic, he probably had accomplices back in France and he went to Ukraine because weapons are currently plentiful and uncontrolled there. He probably bought them from some Right Sector militia.

Plus with EU open borders if he could get out of Ukraine then he would have a free ride back to France. He probably thought he could bribe border guards or something.

Brevik did what he did, so why is this so unrealistic?

Considering how that German saw those Refugees being brought in black SUV's to do a photo-op of them cleaning that german city after a flood I really wouldn't put it past them at this point.

>Plus with EU open borders if he could get out of Ukraine then he would have a free ride back to France. He probably thought he could bribe border guards or something.

He still would've had to get past the Polish/Hungarian/whichever checkpoint which are much stricter.

Well if he made it into Poland then he would basically be home free. Maybe he thought they wouldn't bother searching a white Frenchman.

Because you want it to be, that way you are "in" on the global conspiracy and you can warn others about your prophesies of doom.

"Ukraine's SBU security service said it had been watching the suspect since December last year and that he had picked up five Kalashnikovs, two anti-tank grenade launchers, some 5,000 rounds of ammunition and 100 detonators, as well as a large quantity of explosives."

Everything I have just the story read smells of educated nut case, rather than jihadi goat fucker. If he was intent on a plan then an area with lots of conflict recently like Ukraine would be a good bet for someone who cant do the same in the middle east to get arms because they arent from those cultures and stand out.

Jihadis in the EU don't get their guns from the Middle-East.
They get them from illegal arms dealers or from ex-Yugo countries.

This whole thing just smells like bullshit.

The Ukies claim 15 attacks were planned, and that the target was the European championships.
Guess we'll know more once they tell us how they found that out.

True.He sure didn't think it through well. I crossed into the EU from Russia a few months back, my stuff got checked twice. I can't see the Ukrainian/EU border being more lenient.

What's so unrealistic about arms smuggling from a war-torn country?

If he crossed the Ukrainian-Polish border, he'd be in the Schengen

The EU/Ukraine border is extremely heavily monitored.
Ukraine is still a non-EU state, and there's technically still a civil war going on.

It is monitored, but there's still a lot of stuff that gets through

Mainly cigarettes

fucking facist spy

The guy apparently spent 6 months messing around in an active warzone with all the eyes of the world on it, trying to get a bunch of weapons.

He's fucking French, he would've stood out like a white guy in Molenbeek the second he set foot in Ukraine.

Cigarettes, if they're hidden.

Did you watch the video? The guy was stacking spam cans in his windowed van.

kek we were allowed to bring 40 (fourty) cigarettes from Russia into the EU

Šauktinis arba savanoris būsi? Šitiems jeigu tik užsiminu kad buvau Rusijoje tai iškart vatniku išvadina.

Was that frenchman by any chance non-european and has only received the privilege of that lable due to the collapse of integrity standards in Europe?

So ukraine is pro immigrant in EU?

>He's fucking French, he would've stood out like a white guy in Molenbeek the second he set foot in Ukraine.

Not really, there were plenty of foreign fighters on both sides in Ukraine.

No, he wouldn't

Donbass batallions on both sides of the conflict are full of foreign volunteers and mercenaries

It's a perfect place to get weapons from looted arm depos, corrupt military or rebels, smuggled from Transnistria etc.

There's always the possibility that he was just really stupid. Read the Darwin Awards, people do dumb shit like that all the time.

>mercenaries
are they wearing masks?

>foreign fighters in Ukraine don't stand out
Dude, the fucking Russians stood out in Ukraine.

He spent 6 months collecting the weaponry, he KNEW the border was heavily controlled.

It's not like a native Frenchmen would be thoroughly searched by corrupt and dysfunctional Ukrainian border patrol

Ukrainians are white too you belgian monke

He wasn't actually caught at the border though, and apparently the Ukrainians had been watching him since December. So he didn't actually try to smuggle all the shit in that van, he was just storing it there.

I bet that was SBU who sold guns to him before arrested him

And if he was there for six months he could get Ukrainian clothes and haircut

Nobody would suspect him unless he'd open his mouth

That's the same van.
The stuff you see on the ground is what they took out of it.

I didn't mean visually.

>Jis atraso i lietuviskus stulpus

>Juncker: will gib u EU fast-track if u fake nazi terrorism just in time for brexit
>Ukraine: Da.

>>He wasn't actually caught at the border though
Apparently he was.

"A French citizen arrested on the Ukrainian-Polish border with 125kg of explosives"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627218/French-man-arrested-125kg-explosives-Ukraine-planned-carry-attacks-Euro-2016-angry-mass-immigration-spread-Islam.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Apparently it was the Ukie government itself that supplied all of the weapons and explosives lmao.

>be French
>want to buy some guns in Ukraine
>Ukraine showers you with weapons and explosives
>don't say no, obviously
>"LOOK WHAT WE FINDING, SOOOOOOOO MANY WEAPON IN HANDS OF EXTREME RIGHT-WING FRENCHMAN!!!" (we do good, yes Juncker?)