Tfw no food until midnight

>tfw no food until midnight
how are you holding up, bros?

t. Turk in Germany

what gave me away?

wow, was it too hard to find out?

t. Mehmet Turanoglu

Ramadan is fucking retarded.

All religions are fucking retarded but people who follow them are even more retarded

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'll rape a white girl to forget the hunger

I usually don't blame them though. It's not as if the majority of religious people are converts. 99% are born into religion, which makes religion more retarded than the people who follow it.

No shit sherlock

just had a slow cooked stew; potato, beef, carrots, spices, some peas

was good

fuck you i still have to wait 3 hours for that shit

I dislike Islam but I also dislike Europe.
Have at it

libya is one of the hottest places on earth, you must be thirsty as fuck now

TURKS GET THE FUCK OUT OF GERMANY

thank god for air conditioning

You sure showed him

indeed

okay that made me laugh

we colonize germany, like you colonize australia

how did you know it was sherlock?

it's until 10pm though not midnight

>religion

Not a muslim, but I appreciate you taking yours earnest.

Fasting is pretty non offensive, so good luck with it man!

And now I regret having written that.

Thanks, dipshit.

A friend of mine says a revolution will come.

I will probably just emigrate.

relax friend, its just banter

It's "No shirt sherlock"

That's why he wears a cape

With all the refugees I can' stand it anymore.

I am just fucking pissed at the discrepancy of muslim countries treating minorities, ethnic or religious, and how we treat people in return.

It is only a matter of time until some "syrian" blows someone up.

Luckily turks have been rather ok in that regard up till now, they are the most religiously relaxed muslims.

>until midnight

The sun sets at midnight in germany?

>tfw never fasted in my entire life

t. "Muslim"