What's Sup Forums's take on Temple OS and its creator?

What's Sup Forums's take on Temple OS and its creator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckNueaP0y8E
youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's Temple OS?

A stunning achievement and a very unique and impressive OS without a lot of practical use developed by an unfortunate man whom I only wish no harm befalls.

god tier

amazing programmer and GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ckNueaP0y8E

also a 47yo virgin so we can all relate to him

Wow what a fresh new post.

It's like I'm really in 2012

>tfw no Terry milf gf

literally worthless software created by a schizophrenic in desperate need of medical attention.

CIA nigger detected.

Hit it with your car

It's useless and its creator is crazy. But as crazy guys go, he seems alright, and he's clearly also very bright and dedicated.

/thread

lereddit cia nigger detected. go back to your safe space faggot.

not quite as impactful as seth rich

yeah i'm going to have to agree

tons of talent, too bad he went fucking nuts

terry hasn't upload a video in 16 hrs, unusal

hope everything's alright

This fucking retard is talking mad shit about Terry's certified random numbers again.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs

>tfw no CIA nigger gf

I hope that technology will one day advance to a point where we can help people like him

Posting Terry is a good way to sniff out suspected Redditors. They always get triggered just because Terry isn't afraid to say nigger.

But who will work on Temple OS if he gets his head unfucked?

Go away fake dianna/newest of new fags

>CIA edit

Are we sure this guy isn't trolling?

dude man, your code is shit

Maybe he'd actually make it into something useful

Hes either a crazy person or the brittny venti of Sup Forums maybe a little bit of both

kekked

i love this guy

Cool guy, probably genius tier level intelligence. Is he off his meds because he's not doing well in his latest videos?

Feel bad for him desu, if it wasn't for his schizophrenia he probably would have achieved greatness.

> taking psycho-pharmaceuticals
> ever

All medication does is make you impotent and cloud your mind. It makes you docile and unproductive and has a host of side effects and nasty consequences if you go off of them.

Psychiatrists are all shills for the pharmaceutical industry and they shouldn't be trusted.

Fem Terry looks like Celine Dion

redditor detected