In 50 years, 50% of white kids will have at least one grandma which was BLACKED being young...

>In 50 years, 50% of white kids will have at least one grandma which was BLACKED being young, and also probably will be bullied by shitskin majority in most of schools.

this world should to be destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31765335/cowards-film-brutal-five-on-one-attack-on-melbourne-school-boy/#page1
prisonplanet.com/video-finnish-boy-bullied-attacked-by-migrant-kids.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my kids ain't gonna be no black poofs or shitskins fucking have a go you french wanker.

i don't talk about your kids, i talk about actual whores who will have kids after.

we know the majority of them probably never have kids with black guys but use them for sex only.

>In the current year, 50% of white kids have had one grandma which was SPAIN'D being young, and also probably will be bullied by spic majority in most schools
In the end, we still won.

Chicanos are cancer here, but actually most of them are portugueses or italians.

And what are Portuguese, Italians and Frogs but grandchildren of TERCIO'D women?

>50% of white kids will have at least one grandma which was BLACKED being young
proofs?

>Chicanos
??
mexican-americans?

When i walk on the street i can't stop of see young couples of BM/WM.

also british are expert for that, enjoy your boomer grandma and her jamaican boyfriend because "he's black that's so cool and rebel rock'n roll"

The counterparts here are the frenchs with their 1/8 or 1/16 portuguese grandpa for exemple.

they thinks they are real south europeans, even if they knows only french.

>BM/WM

shit, it's BM/WW actually, no gay.

>In 50 years
For major cities it's happening now ..enjoy
>au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31765335/cowards-film-brutal-five-on-one-attack-on-melbourne-school-boy/#page1

>prisonplanet.com/video-finnish-boy-bullied-attacked-by-migrant-kids.html

>tfw you were bullied by muslims in school
>tfw they weren't even the majority in the school

I will get my revenge some day . . .

Tell me about Portuguese in France.
What are they like? Do they assimilate well? Are they savage?

White women deserve to die

This. Based Swede.

Homosexuals detected

t. beta whiteknight cuck

give me one god reason why this doesn't deserve to die.

t. '''''White''''' American

They are like french people, they are just a few "real portugueses" most of """"""portugueses""""" are actually French people with a 1/8 or 1/4 great-parent from portugal.

I rarely see what you've described, it's only in the south this shit is common.

Are they attractive? Or is it true that Portuguese women have a beard?

Hey Spain, remember when sandniggers came, gave you sciences and fucked your bitches ?

they're usually short, fat and ugly, and yes some have a moustache

I was KHAN'd anyway, praise the Finno-Ugric genes. Together with my Slavic base I am the perfect modern Russian.

nice, meanwhile your sandniggers are genociding you, in a couple of decades your capital will be islamic

Triggered, let me trigger that a little more

> am sandnigger

> fucking nice girl from Argentina

black'd is better than white'd.

t.hafu

So? We are sandiggers as well. Also argentinians are white and germanic, they just speak our language.

i wanna fuck her

he's right you know also the spanish-moors rapebabies were deported to mahgreb by patrician wisigoth-iberians after the war, and now they are ruining your country....and mine...BUT MORE YOUR COUNTRY!!

>in a couple decades

It already is, sadly

You're not really sandnigger if you're nothing but spanish.

Yeah she got nice green eyes and a pale skin. But her morphology is quite Hispanic actually so.

you didn't read that

We must be better than whites. It's true that they deserve to be genocided through love but miscegenation is the answer.

My grandma was a black French girl.

(black meaning she had nazi sympathies, had to leave the country after the war)

Okay, so another sandniggers with complexes.

t. Morisco, Spaniards were sandniggers since neolithic and without meme noses, so before your mudslime invasion.

also Mahgrebies breed with niggers since Ottomans invasions, they are quadroons.

We are pure berbers unlike you, genetically speaking you are quadroons, too much sex with your black slaves polluted your blood. That explains why from being scientists and shit you turned into useless goatfuckers.

>we know the majority of them probably never have kids with black guys but use them for sex only.

You must be retarded. DO you realize how many white single mothers with turd babbies there are?

And they still like to burn coal.

They luckily are a minority, but they exist and they still get pregnant by blacks who flee at the very mention of the P-word.

Nice to know it like that, I'll check facts but still.

>Formerly North,Africans were considered white and an extension of europe.
>Since Coackroaches invaded their """countries""" and their intense breeding with africans, they are not considered white anymore.
>They thinks they are Arabs like Saudi Arabian and hate berbers.
>They thinks they are the same people during Al-Andalus Times.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!

fuck no another muslim or sheltered-richboy muslim apologist from my non-country

kill yourself, really

or go live 10-15 years in a poor muslim neighbourhood of a big city, like I did

WE

I'm not a muslim sadly your whole reply falls apart

And Andalusia is Polish clay btw, give it back

read it again
slower this time
and look up "or" in a dictionary

I read it, that was nothing more than a biaised assumption you wrote after reading my replies.
I'm no muslim and I don't give a shit about Islam, but you wouldn't know about that since you're stuck in your stupid Sup Forums scheme

Patrician Berber Andalus Race!

the most funny thing is when Moriscos (Christian Moors) were deported from Spain to Mahgreb, they became a new rich elite, with more moneys than quadroons which pretended to be moors.

Seen from an objective point of view, is it really that bad that they had sex with Africans? What's the consequence of it? The grandchild won't know about it

Indeed

I don't even visit Sup Forums

There is a world outside of Sup Forums. Try going outside for a change. (And not to the nearest Starbucks with your iMac.)

Because the black male is generally an arrogant douchebag with a 90% normie level, easy /fit/ body and who love """"humiliating"""" white male with this kind of awkward fact.

also honestly, having a more high percentage of white womens attracted by black guys than black womens attracted by white guys is humiliating, because we rules the rules the world and underclass population "attacks us" with a ridiculous and awkward way.

lol all of you are stupid

nobody cares about shit like this aside from you autists, jesus christ why am i here

I might fuck a white girl one day and there will be nothing you can do about it

One would think so, but this thread suggests otherwise

Really is this a pressing concern about which you feel bad?
Also looking at women as special snowflakes is stupid, too much attachment to them is absurd it wastes your time and energy. Especially knowing they're for the most part hardwired to want to whore and cheat some day.

this is Sup Forums it's not serious

you don't care because you live on a country without this people, pretty easy to talk slavshit, you are safe from that....for the moment.

In 50 years most of us will not be alive.

good jokings guys fine nice thread

Because i'm tired of constant provocations from black people and their annoying BBC meme.

that's not only an internet thing, they make that in real life, and....this is also true, western white womens worship them.

That you get for muh egalité you faggot.
You need a destructive trait like us which genocides every century.

i've met and played with black people and they are mostly chill
btw, it isn't my business who fucks who and it isn't yours either

That's debatable and in the cases where it is the case why do you care. As if there are not enough women to go around, if you can't find one in France you can look abroad too.
Äll that matters is your own success and life enjoyment.

At least that's what I think, it's all subjective but I think my viewpoint is by far the most practical. Especially in this tollerant world where protesting doesn't even do much.

I care because i see that everywhere, even when i don't want to think to that.

Americans medias can't stop with those provocations, yeah they are literally racial provocations passing for humor, progressism and tolerance.

Blacked.com for exemple is a racist website i'm sorry.

Is this the only Nigger in Poland ?

Go out more you stupid Frenchman your warped view of reality isn't going to convince me.
And even if France has turned into a BBC worshipping shithole I don't even care.

Hi

>Leftard butthurt

You already go to Amsterdam or Rotterdam? because i guess you are probably another peasant who never meet this people and who is not forced to live on a cohabitation in every cities, like the polish slavshit.

or maybe a muslim who play taquiyyah.

>Le Curry Fried Bagel

>or maybe a muslim who play taquiyyah.

lol this is a dead giveway you have never lived around muslims or interacted with them in any meaningful capacity. I say this as someone who has actually lived around Muslims most of my life...

Yeah, you probably live with Farrakhan buddies and his meme cult in your black ghetto.

>Lulz that's not real muslims

you remind me the local leftards here, who repeat the same shit.

nope, if i have some foreign blood in me it's more likely to be from the east

I dont