How many USB-C adapters do you own, Sup Forums?

How many USB-C adapters do you own, Sup Forums?

3 for my macbook and I need more to narrow it all to one port

the dongle meme is real

I like USB-C. Instead of having my ports decided for me, I can give all my ports any function I wish.

I have a usb c port on my mobo and nothing to use it for

Same here.

Yes because USB-C can totally handle 8K 120Hz monitors coming in a few years.

Ditto

None. My Precision 5510 is the only device I have with a USB-C/Thunderbolt combo port, but it also has regular USB-A ports as well, so I've no need for an adapter.

Just one, a USB-C to USB-A female. It came with my Google Pixel. It's actually pretty handy, I can charge other devices with my Pixel because of it.

None. I don't own a single thing with a USB-C connector.

My next motherboard will probably have one but I don't see any reason to get an adapter when I get that since it will have all the ports I need.

1. USB-c to mini display port. It's fantastic.

Uh actually yea... usb 3.1 already supports superMHL which supports 8k 120hz, they just won't do it right now because the GPU's won't support it for a couple years.

>8K
Pointless at desktop resolutions. 1440p / 144 is the current sweet spot. 1080p for poorfags, 4K for conspicuous consumers

Please don't be that guy... that's what people said about 4K, that's what they said about 1440p, that's what they said about 1080p, etc. etc.

2, a hyperdrive and an ethernet adapter.

One USB-C to HDMI and one dock. XPS13 has USB-A too so I don't need a ton of dongles

>
>Technology progresses

It's CURRENTYEAR

Who cares about 8k. Monitors can't really get bigger than 27 inches just like TVs can't really get larger than 55 inches because most people lives in apartments. More resolution doesn't translate into more working space anymore.

And at the time, they weren't wrong. 1080p has been the resolution of choice for almost 15 years. Why would 1440p or 4K reign any shorter?

I have a Micro-USB to USB-C that I got with my phone.

Sometimes I can see the pixles on my 27" 4K monitor and that triggers me

>Why would 1440p or 4K reign any shorter?
1440p will be supplanted by 4K fairly quickly, if nothing else.

Zero. The same number of USB-C ports I have.