Perfect cases don't exi-

perfect cases don't exi-

I'm like you but superior

>"brushed" aluminium finish
fail

I have the node 202

What's wrong with that?

>you will never be able to justify a lian li or a silverstone top end case in your builds unless you have more money than things you want to buy

>"brushed"
wat
They literally use something like steel brushes to give the aluminum that texture

Worse than glass for getting fingerprints and you need special polish to get them off in some cases.

Nice drive space

Doesn't happen on my rig you greasy man

There are drive cages in the basement, and there's an SSD tray that screws into the case behind the motherboard.

you both seemed to have attached the wrong image by mistake.

best case design desu

Ive got an RV02 in white and while I love the 90 degree rotated mobo the case is very "gamer"y compared to the fortress line

How about phanteks case?

>getting the window version
so close yet so far
looks shit tbdesu fampai

I actually prefer the un-windowed version because it's quieter and no one sees my PC, but this was the most attractive picture I could find in Google Images.

the raven line is the budget version of fortress series, geared more towards gaymers and teens i would say. it probably sells better though since fortress cases tend to be pricey.

>tfw I have one of these monstrosities

Perfect cases don't exi-

why did you make two of the same fucking thread

literally every other case in this thread is better than you, get this actively dull shit out of here

what are you going to put in those dual 5.25 bays, your fleshlight, faggot?

>5.25" drive bays
>2017

Asian detected

If you're running a custom watercooling setup, you can get reservoirs that fit in 5.25" drive bays.
But that's only for extreme ricers.

Smallest ATX case coming through, even smaller then some ITX cases

Why the hate on 5.25 bays?
Pretty sure a lot of people still use discs.

>Full tower
>2017