Damn. Terry got doxxed and his parents found out and took his camera away. Thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrR3TWoecUs
bbrfoundation.org/
omaha.com/news/crime/woman-who-was-robbed-punched-at-st-cecilia-s-says/article_fbcaaa16-8b14-11e6-a3ed-37b877e00862.html
youtu.be/QZwmKqCnoKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pil64Ld3YJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deus vult

TERRY BTFO AND BANKRUPT

GOOD
now i hope reddit children stop stalking him

He lives with his parents?
I thought he was functional enough to sustain himself.

his address and phone number have always been on his website,

Serves him right for continuously using a racially offensive slur
Hopefully the cracker dies soon or gets alzheimer's and shits his pants

CIA NIGGER FAGGOT

(((CIA nigger))) shill detected

fuck off, nigger.

Moe
Curly
Larry

>doxxed
But his info was publicly available on his site?

>he said a mean word. And I don't like it
>he deserves death. Because I don't like him.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? Do you have a sense of self awareness to go with your massive sense of entitlement?

never relax

How do you know this?

Um, he hasn't posted a video in over 16 hours...

And so you make up a story? Fk u mayn

No one knows what happened.

Maybe he's just taking a break.

totally bit swiped her. she looks like some cia nigger by the time her head twitches after shes done reeling on the ground. you can almost hear the phosphate. this is like the rape of a religion.

He doxxed himself you fucktard.
His street address is on his fucking website. But nice job being a fucking moron.

Nigga got 10-12 years for that

why are you such an attention whore

link?

LOL BTFO, old white bitch

Doxxed was the wrong term. I can't apologize enough. I can only imagine the phone calls and mail that he and his parents are getting now that he continues to game fame, especially on shitboards like this one. It's the reason his camera will be taken away, if not already.

Uhh oh Terries been a naughty boy (man child), he is grounded!

He didn't just said "a bad word", he's utterly racist. You see, there is a difference between someone who pretends to be racist to be endy and annoy people and someone who actually lives like that.

Terry is just a poor guy who likes programming and I wish people could just leave him alone. Somehow he got hyped by some underage edgelords on Sup Forums who try to get over their lack of confidence by constantly spouting words like "nigger" and "kike". I do understand that a lot of losers identify with him, because he can be a role model for autistic neckbeards: "wow, I can be antisocial and still achieve something!"
But that's wrong: The real accomplishment of terry is that he wrote an OS despite his religious delirium and his paranoia. Not because of it. I just hope he gets better, but in order to get better you need to understand that something is wrong. You need to get critique to see that your philosophy is wrong and in the long run live in peace and harmony with yourself.

>see that your philosophy is wrong

I hope you never hold a position of power

terry likes me and im mexican as fuck. at least my parents are. im american he'd still call me a spick. still, i know he likes me. whats your angle here? proving you can stake a claim in anything even if he means for it to be otherwise.
maybe late night talk show?

also
>neon green mustang
lok

surely you jest when you say he's being "simply racist".

I'm surprised he managed it all himself for so long.

woah fuck this post.

hed still call me a spick, though. maybe. and thats cool.

"Zero. I am in total zero gravity, cuz like, absolutely no agenda. No fucking...just get your mind into zero gravity. Like, absolutely no agenda. Can't really explain it. I want nothing. I have nothing to do. Not really depressed or anything. Just fucking zero gravity, ya know? So, here we are. No threats, no...

My circuits have...my circuits have entered a super-cooled state of bliss. I don't know. Normally you think of super-cooled as fucking hell, ya know? I don't know. Am I super-cooled?"

youtube.com/watch?v=KrR3TWoecUs

Can we find a cure for schizophrenia already? His rare moments of self-awareness breaks my heart. Please consider donating to schizophrenia research:

bbrfoundation.org/

It's like he's aware he's in some sort of "purgatory" (mental illness) but he can't understand it. Fuck.

omaha.com/news/crime/woman-who-was-robbed-punched-at-st-cecilia-s-says/article_fbcaaa16-8b14-11e6-a3ed-37b877e00862.html

Yes, but newfags gonna new
He's probably sleeping after going to the doc, he usually stays awake some 40~ hours to go in the worst state possible to his appointments, then returns to sleep some 12-16 hours
He usually lives on a 48 hr schedule, 36 hours awake and at least 12 of sleep
Anyways, Terry sometimes stops streaming for days/weeks, even months, it's normal

thanks man. goddamn, what a sentence.

So all philosophies are equal?

Cutting off hands for stealing (like in sharia law) or shutting down a nespaper because I don't like what they write is just as good as sensible laws?

That's a childish view.

youtu.be/QZwmKqCnoKA

no sympathy for racists who hate anime

thats a practice not a philosophy. a philosophy is more like referring to hands tather than having them.

>complains about racism
>posts über racist frog

(ü)

I just don't consider the cultural scaffolding that I was born into the only right option. I always assume that there is room for improvement, and I think that keeping an open mind is key to being able to bring positive change.

faggot

I'd just like to interject for a moment. There is a controversy about the proper spelling of the word "doxing"; some write it with a double x, but that is a mistake.

The digraph "xx" is pronounced like j in Spanish or the "ch" in German "ach". It is used with computers as a replacement for the letter exx, which has a single stroke going down to the right and two parallel strokes going down to the left, because computers generally can't handle that letter. The exx is derived from the Greek letter chi, and pronounced like it; but since that Greek letter looks like our "x", it had to be modified with an added parallel stroke when it was introduced into English.

Thus, we usually have to write the name of the oil company as "Exxon", though its proper spelling is "e exx o n". (Don't make the mistake of pronouncing "Exxon" like "exon"; you will appear unsophisticated.)

The exx also gives us an unambiguous way to phonetically spell the exclamation of disgust, "yexx" or "ixx".

Since the word "doxing" is derived from "docs", it should be written with a single "x", as it is pronounced.

literally the most retarded attempt at a terry post ever, that's quite an accomplishment user

it's bait

Thanks Jim, gotta earn those patreon bux

I hope he can still continue to stream about templeOS.

The nigger rant vlogs haven't been that interesting.

good riddence
I hope I never see him again
maybe you won't ever see him again either :^)

lol Tyrone BTFO

> tfw I understand irony
kek

Terry showed his home address many times, I don't think that really counts as doxing

I took a virtual tour of his neighborhood using Google maps and followed his Paladin walk path to the house with the yellow fence

>uploaded 8 minutes ago
youtube.com/watch?v=Pil64Ld3YJw

CIA niggers BTFO

damn that cracka bitch got owned LOL