ITT: Food you can't stand nor understand why anybody enjoys it

Pic related, WHO *ACTUALLY* enjoys this fucking shit? Why not just eat mashed or baked potatoes you fucking faggots

>he doesn't like fast food

spotted the gay

>Said no white man ever
You've blown your cover, Zhang. Leave.

Jump off your nearest overpass, autism is societal cancer.

...yep, it's another shit maplenigger thread

(You)

Stop enjoying things! Gosh!

>maplenigger
Made me kek, Nice banter burger.

Nice to see the world united in it's disdain for OP's autistic tastes

because it's harder to find decent baked potatoes

why are potatoes so amazing?

IT TASTES LIKE FUCKING SHIT

FUCK YOU

Just eat a baked potato and lather some butter on it you fucking faggots

FUCK OFF OP

Kill yousrself you faggot. Freedom fries are the absolute best of the potato

>Yum!
>Cold, slimy, flavourless goop and cold rice with suspiciously crunchy vegetables inside
>And it's all wrapped in a salty paper-like substance that sticks to the roof of your mouth and tastes like the sea and rotting animals?!
>My favourite!

I agree, could never eat this, never have eaten it, but just the look and thought of the texture repulses me tbf.

Massive level of faggotry here

Meme food from a meme country
Tastes pretty gobshiteybumtits.

A couple of years ago, I've heard a story of a british teen who was exclusively eating fries (chips, kek) and nothing else in his life... What would you say to him?

sounds like british food

>Hating Freedom Fries

are you a human being?

I figured you'd enjoy them, you're both very salty.

>Kill yousrself you faggot. Freedom fries are the absolute best of the potato

What a surprise coming from an amerilard.

Let me guess, Big Macs are also the culinary peak of the world?

French fries is a great way to make potatoes, you nincompoop.

I stopped eating chips because every time I did it I ate 1 kg of them

shit is glorious

I can't stand people who brag about hot (spicy) food or how raw they eat their steak (Oh yeah? Well my beef was still moving when I ate it!).

Baked potatoes taste like shit mashed and french fries are the only good potatoes.

>chips

A big mac isn't even a good burger you massive cunt.

and what's patrician tier food according to your faggot tastes?

i want to laugh.

You're thinking of your meme-pasta dishes, m8. We don't eat cold food here, that's for faggots and sailors.

>ewww raw fish

It's literally just rice with smoked salmon on, how does that repulse you?

fucking disgusting

If you can't enjoy a burger and fries and some brew then I don't know what to say to you

>He's trying to be so hipster that he pretends he's never eaten fries in his life

chips, french fries, it's the same shit

Were they fries from McDonalds or another fast food place? cause if so we call them fries not chips, but everything else we call chips.

sushis etc... are delicious, thought this shit in your pic looks like shit. what the fuck is that in the makis? chicken?

It's not smoked though, it literally tastes of bugger all.

>Drinking beer
>Not knowing about the estrogenic properties of hops

>Eating cuck fries

>Eating a FUCKING BURGER - WHEN YOU COULD BE EATING A STEAK

I don't even have an image to attach to resemble what my face looks like right now, this is the closest one.

fuck you faggot

But fries are Belgian.

>Hating French fries or chip
Closest thing to the food of the Gods. There is nothing nicer than going down to your local chipper, ordering a bag of chips, the usual brown man behind the counter hates his job or because spuds are cheap doesn't care so he fills your bag to brim with a big shovelful, he then douses the chips with salt and vinegar so much so that it drips from the bottom of the bag.
That first chip you eat still hot so it burns your finger and the salt stings any cuts on your fingers, you chew with such pleasure as something so simple as potatoes, salt and vinegar comes together as little slices of heaven.

God tier food, I would eat it everyday if I could.

You said you've never eaten it

Hey, did you guys know that sensory difficulties around food and texture are a signature sign of autism?

#the more you know

you mean a dog steak, right Xing?

Steak and chips (or fries) is literally God-tier, what else are you going to have with a steak?

literally resembles my facial expression right now

FUCK

YOU

FRENCH FRY EATING KEKOLD

noticed

Some stupid-as-fuck businessman opened up a halal iraqi restaurant a few years back. I walk to my college and walked right by that restaurant twice a day, sometimes more. Something like 5 months after it opened I saw a bright yellow paper saying that it was closing.

Lol, why the fuck would you open up a goddamn Iraqi restaurant when we went to war with them?

>my roommate is Iraqi though, sometimes I give her some money so she can make a larger batch of whatever she cooks because it's based. It's like a slightly worse mexican food.

That was me, not him

My nigga.

I'm not that poster, I was just telling you sashimi tastes of fuck all. It's literally just a wet, gooey texture.

Being a unironic freedom hating numale

LOL

>Not liking every food is autism.
Americans...

>Amerilard
>Calling anyone a numale

The estrogenic food is doing good work on you, enjoy your gynecomastia and your effeminate body

Again I have no words for this kind of faggotry. The kind of faggotry that expects every meal to be at a table with a fork and knife

>be me
>nearly 4am
>now thinking of powering up the deep fryer

Sneaky fucking Canadian and that reverse psychology.
Well played OP
Well played.

>muh food

Can't expect more from an amerilard

I get that you don't understand the concept of fine dining but have the chemtrails made you THIS autistic?

>he doesn't like crispy food

I'm sorry I don't sustain myself on foreskins and benisdinian blood like you Yitzchak

Steak tastes of fuck all

Because of a thread like this I made mac and cheese in /brit/ a few months back at like 3am, drunk as hell. You should do just for the keks alone, it's worth it.

You're the autistic one. Just look at this thread, no one else is a faggot like you

I stand with Israel this time.

Pic related, all people who claim to like this drink are liars.

>powering up the deep fryer
wtf do you have a deep fryer in your house

>They're not faggots because they agree with me

But they are tho

Agreed

Literally tastes like piss

>he doesn't have a deep frier
Are you poor?

>Food

Homosexual detected

why the fuck do you need a deep frier, i rarely fry shit and i use a wok when i do

>American logic

>gay
Spotted the faggot

agreed desu, hard liquor >>>> hopps-piss

what is this meme logic

eating deep fat fried foods is a pastime of the poor.

>it's delicious trust me! you're just not eating the good stuff
every time

Only the mc donalds fries are good

GAS YOURSELF

you've just not had a proper fry.

I just don't get people who can drink few liters of it. They drink and after 5 minutes they pee averything they drank, wtf?

What kind of shit steak have you been eating?

looks delicious

what's the green thing on the fries?

oregano or some shit

never tried it, but they taste like glory with a bit of pepper

seasoning u silly

oh... oh my...

>Yes, but you never had GOOD sushi

You forgot roasted