Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

>illegal
>enrolled in uni
>awarded scholarships
>still not caught
The actual fuck? I understand that most of your unis are private so no chance of catching him by enrollment, but are scholarships not fiscally regulated in your country? How could one be awarded to an illegal without your tax accountants noticing?

>he complains when he gets well educated and hard working immigrant(s)
Must be nice to not have to suffer the consequences of wrecking shit in the middle east

Because they pay (state) sales taxes and they qualified for those scholarships.

Maybe if you weren't a fat retard you wouldn't have a lower GPA than literal spics.

>1 (one) successful illegal makes up for the bad millions

There are always a few good ones in the horde. Doesn't mean anything.

AMERICANS ARE DUMB AND LAZY

I know but he's specifically complaining about the ONE "good" immigrant

Look at Sup Forums they've been finding and reporting dozens of these.

>Immigrants

*illegal immigrants

I've heard of Canadians attempting to squat in the Northern states and they are caught within a week. Yet there are 11 fucking million illegal Mexicans in the south. How do they do it?

>4.0+
How is it technically possible to have a GPA higher than 4.0?

>4.0+ gpa
Thousands of high schools in the U.S. count AP or honors classes on a 5.0 scale. Pretty much every upper middle class student who gives a semblance of a fuck can achieve above a 4.0. I admire his hard work, but he comes off as a smug little cunt. Stop cutting legal immigrants in line and get documented you arrogant shit

Nice facial expressions too

kek

Illegal*

>get documented

Literally IMPOSSIBLE for a kid to do. He doesn't have to pay for something his parents did.

>He doesn't have to pay for something his parents did.

But he does. He doesn't have the right to be inside a sovereign nation undocumented and off the cuff.

I'm not crazy about the possibility of having to pull families apart, but neither can we accept illegals coming over and having half a dozen anchor babies. The status quo cannot continue. Either we ease things up or make them stricter. The next president will hopefully accomplish something in this regard

Fuck California

Immigration has to be done slowly to give time for people to REALLY integrate. If u flood a country with people with differet cultures and values Integration is not possible, just segregation and division and social unrest. It's like drinking alcohol , if u drink 5 glasses of vodka in 2 hours yr body will process it. BUT if u drink 50 glasses of vodka in 2 hours u r GONNA DIE. Same for countries, UK IS DYING, ENGLAND CANT BE ENGLISH WITHOUT ENGLISH PEOPLE...Politicians just care about votes, not your country...

>The next president will hopefully accomplish something in this regard

Lmao

The good immigrant comes here through legal channels

California

Because Washington refuses to deport him

>Illegal immigrant
>Gets scholarship

Also as said, it's not difficult to get a 4+ GPA in high school if you're in AP classes.

If you can't pass HS, you're basically braindead.

He's a leech. He doesn't want to be an American he just wants the benefits you receive as one.

he's got the bragging about money and being an asshole bit down

It depends on what you mean flood. I think more immigration is fine as long as there's a quota on how much from each country come in. Also they need to spread out homogenously in the country. When the too many of the same kind come in, they refuse to integrate and former their own communities.

it's theft to give this foreigner scholarships intended for americans

It's they're private scholarships the companies had their choice and didn't steal from anyone. If they're government sponsored ones then fuck him