I'm in the market for a new vape... what does Sup Forums think of smok alien 220?

I'm in the market for a new vape... what does Sup Forums think of smok alien 220?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/nicotine/
youtube.com/watch?v=bnVA24sJ1vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, that's the gayest vape pen I had ever saw

how big is your neckbeard?

im more of a pipe man myself

Sorry OP but user is right. This looks fucking terrible.

They come in different colors, that was just the most eyecatching one.

Can you just commit suicide for the good of humanity?

I-I'm sorry user but you're one of those people

please die for the sake of humanity

I was slowly killing myself with cigarettes before and swapped to vaping to extend my life-span... so no.

You seem pressed, go eat something and relax.

M O U T H F
O E
U D
T O
H R
F E D O R A

Ive had one for a while now, it's fuckin great, insane battery life and really durable. I've dropped mine a ton an no cracks in the tank or issues.

Just don't get the one you posted, I didn't even realize you could get it in such a fuckin gay ass color scheme

>to extend my life-span
That's not how that works

thanks doc

kek

This with the smok v8 baby is the best vape I've ever owned. No regrets. I would say go for it user.

Did you have to get an external charger for the batteries or is charging them within the unit good enough? I read they recommend you charge them externally.

Smoking guarantees a shorter lifespan, even if you manage to avoid cancer. Vaping doesn't.

I have one with a TFV12 on it. Great setup. That color combo is hideous though, I have a black tank and a black and white spattered mod. (Would've gone all black, but I liked the extra grip of the spattering.)

I switched to vaping for the good of humanity, or at least for the people around me. I'm not entirely convinced that it's better for me than smoking, but at least I'm not subjecting everybody else to my secondhand smoke.

I charge mine externally with a Nightcore i2. It's cheap and lets me charge spare batteries while using the vape.

Of course they recommend charging them externally that helps alleviate lawsuits when they explode. If it wasn't safe to charge from the included USB port they wouldn't include it. I've exclusively charged mine from the port with no problem

Also, I highly doubt there is enough research to determine that vaping doesn't have life long consequences. Not to say that it doesn't or does. Just that we need to wait for enough research to be done

>he needs research to make up his mind

Yeah that's fucking right. Got a problem with it?

just started vaping and my friend said to buy the alien 220

never smoked in my life and this thing is great. easy to use, room for upgrades and stylish

>"no"

Why would you buy it if you don't smoke?

Just take a look to the iStick Pico Squeeze. Cheap, good looking, works. Really nice flavour. No need to external charger. It's a mechanical mod though, so you must read a bit to follow some warnings.

Then shut your mouth

got memed on that all the thousands of different juice flavors make it fun and tasty to use, but so far i've only found a few flavors that constitute an "ADV" for me. Regardless, i like it

hes a huge faggot

you're right there isn't longterm studies on vaping yet since it's only been a thing for what 10 years? but the short term research available absolutely shows that the negative effects of vaping is 99% compared to combustion cigs

examine.com/supplements/nicotine/

it's generally accepted that they only downsides are what nicotine actually does to you, which can be compared to coffee in scope, and it has upsides

we might be wrong and ppl will start getting weird shit or cancer 20-30 years down the line but there's no question that it's night and day to your health than smoking fags

I have this exact model and color. It's fucking tight. I'm new to vaping, but this thing produces good flavor and vapor. Only problem I have is battery life is kind of meh but It's 10/10 besides that.

You mean the most dick catching one.

The big problem with vaping is it's unregulated, so the liquids you use could have antifreeze in it for all you know

that might be a problem for a newbie or some shit, but i doubt most people buy no-name juice from gas stations... stick to the essentials like vape wild and you'll be gucci

You can prepare your own eliquid at home from pharmaceutical grade ingredients, also it's much cheaper to do it

HAHAHAHAHAHA
FAGGOT

i absolutely love mine, by far the best mod i've had in the past 3 years

>I'm not entirely convinced that it's better for me than smoking

>I believe the tobacco shills

It does, propylene glycol is a safe to consume antifreeze.

I've handled this mod before. It's pretty nice. It won't vaporize the maddest clouds, but it's a solid investment. Go for it op. All the haters are fags ok.

if 220 watts doesn't vape the maddest clouds wtf does? it can run 0.1ohm

this

there are 300w mods that throw PHAT clouds

Stop vaping. I've developed an arrhythmia because of it.

>it must be the vape rather than me being a genetic failure
wew lad

Just use cigs faggot.

>too much of a pussy to smoke real tobacco
>has to blow faggy little clouds like 5yo children do in the winter

Just NECK YOURSELVES asap.

vape newb, blow clouds relies on your build, resistance and eliquid... you can chuck big dick clouds with a 50w mod with the right setup

t. tobacco shill

>everyone who says vapes are mouth fedoras is a shill
wew

>vapes are mouth fedor--
youtube.com/watch?v=bnVA24sJ1vw

I run an alien with an ijoy combo Rdta. Great MOD, great board, pretty efficient on battery life with 25rs at about 100 watts. Shop around. Got mine for 50 bucks

>asmr
as

>Combo rdta
Mah nigga

I run the Reuleaux by wismec. Triple 18650 is fucking glorious,cant kill my batteries in a day at 80 watts if I tried.

>muh clouds

You are one of the biggest things wrong with vaping today. I quit smoking thanks to vaping. Your faggot ass will probably start smoking because your retarded. Fuck you.

Thankfully, most if not all reputable (US) liquid mfgs have independent testing done.

If you're not vaping marijuana you need to kys.

Can I put a 24mm on the 220 with no overhang? I was thinking of replacing my fuchai 213+. Have the Aeronaut v2. Definitely won't be getting it in those fag colors.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the whole asmr thing? What the fuck? If its just light sounds, I have misophonia so it just ends up pissing me off.

Yes, the combo is 24mm and I have no overhang

Yes it actually is, read some papers on the topic before you jump on the hating bandwagon

why does vaping get so much hate? i don't remember them being obnoxious faggots like atheist fedoras, they just want their nicotine man

this

Because cloudchasers and annoying teenagers.