What do Italians today think of him?

What do Italians today think of him?

Different people hold different opinions about him.
Personally, I think he was a mediocre ruler. HE did some good stuff, but was mostly way too busy keeping afloat through propaganda to make any real good for the country.
I don't resent him the war. The alliance with Hitler was necessary, and the gamble on joining the war acceptable.

A cuck

At least he got the trains running on time!

Is that John Cena

>the gamble on joining the war acceptable
t. jeff skilling

What's the fuzz about his granddaughter?

The alliance with Nazis was only "necessary" because of the retarded invasion of Ethiopia. So I do blame him for the war.

No everything he did was bad but he's shit overall, and people idolizing him are pathetic.

A hero

It's nothing

She sat more times on a tv studio than in the parliament, an inconsistent politician living of her surname

We think it's just the right time for a new one.

He became a cuck later on
He betrayed the Mediterranean Race and fell for Nordicism
He started to feel concerned about Franco, he literally tried to conquer Greece
Classical Facism could have been some good thing for the Meds

Personally I think he's an interesting figure and I don't hold any grudge towards him.
My grandpa still is a supporter

Did Nothing wrong
people still think he wanted to enter in the war lol

Mussolini never believed in race though, but in cultures. His alliance with Hitler was just a consequence of the embargo subsequent his war in Ethiopia

Still, except of Südtirol your culture is Mediterranean
He was pretty ingenious in quite a few things but external policy wasn't really meant for him

This

Reinvented the ultimate ideology. Great thinker. Should've given the power to better leaders such as Balbo.

not a spagetoni
he deserved a worse death

He just wanted to make you part of the new Roman Empire

surely better than the mafia scum that govern us nowadays

Renzi is based

and also trying to get rid of other parties from the parlament as much as uncle Benito

They're all shit anyway

he just can't get rid of that fly