/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user shows off his guitar kit that he got last week and finished assembly of, looks pretty sweet total costs of his project • user is upset Thinkpad nipples are priced differently • Spinner advice • Furfag shows off his new Le Max 2 • user is scammed with a fake Mi Band 2 • Metal puzzles are fun to make • user finally received his xiaomi Max after Aus customs kept it for nearly two months • Gearbest coupon drop • user makes himself a bluetooth headphone posts how they sound without the bluetooth • user claims his Note 4 Global came with a bubble under his screen gets angry when asked to provide proof finally shows picture of bubble stuck under a screen

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hotukdeals.com/deals/original-xiaomi-mi-band-2-smart-watch-15-42-delivered-gearbest-2693344
forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-lineage-os-redmi-4a-cm13-t3593233
forum.xda-developers.com/le-max-2/development/x82x-resurrectionremix-m-v5-7-4-t3542355
ebay.ca/usr/2xbeststyle?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
youtube.com/watch?v=GYIiOkr6x9o
youtube.com/watch?v=UvH49nzpJts
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/x2
ebay.ca/itm/New-Genuine-Leather-Mens-Wallet-ZIPPER-Coin-Purse-Vintage-Retro-Style-/250853001570
aliexpress.com/item/PU-Leather-Braided-Woven-Rope-Rings-Fit-DIY-Circle-Pendant-Key-Chains-Holder-Car-Keyrings-Men/32777359496.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.VQjbpm
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_609457.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_617084.html?wid=21
youtube.com/watch?v=jkGhqceY5VM
spinnermint.com/guides/74/bearing-basics-steel-vs-ceramic-hybrid-vs-full-ceramic-bearings/
spinnermint.com/guides/66/bearing-basics-608-vs-r188-bearings/
fidgethq.com/products/hexorus-fidget-spinner-rubberized-plastic-hex-with-r188-bearing
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_630570.html).
youtube.com/watch?v=QT0bTgXyafg
massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-rama-s01-remedy-spinner
youtube.com/watch?v=UL9muEtlE_I
youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8
ebay.com/itm/EDC-Fidget-Hand-Spinner-Multicolor-Torqbar-Brass-Focus-ADHD-Autism-Finger-Toy/132177126254
aliexpress.com/item/refill/32629722041.html
aliexpress.com/item/pen/32621582197.html
audiobudget.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>screen didn't even look like a phone screen and had no signs of it having MIUI
>never provided proof of purchase

I'm going to call bullshit on that dude

this, it also isn't one of the stock Miui wallpapers. The fact he flew into a rage about "Xiaomi shills" at the drop of a hat too.

Though on the LeEco Le Max 2 with LineageOS?

The dead company argument is obsolet?

Redmi note 3 pro Android 7 when?

When you install LineageOS

hotukdeals.com/deals/original-xiaomi-mi-band-2-smart-watch-15-42-delivered-gearbest-2693344

Worth it?

Hey /csg/, can you recommend me a good quality wallet?

why are phonefags ruining /csg/?
Just admit it chinkphones are all shit in one way or another
and you are only buying them because you live in shitholes and can't afford anything else

My Xiaomi Redmi 4A has arrived, /csg/ents. Didn't realise this phone takes a mini SIM instead of the now-standard micro SIM, so now I have to go out and get an adapter for that shit. Also, there appears to be no UK locale option. Hopefully they add this in an update.

There is a LineageOS ROM out there, but I won't play around with that shit on my brand-new phone. forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-lineage-os-redmi-4a-cm13-t3593233

Can anyone recommend any good soldering stations?

furfag with the new lemax 2 here
i havent tried that one yet but im using ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4 OFFICIAL FINAL ( forum.xda-developers.com/le-max-2/development/x82x-resurrectionremix-m-v5-7-4-t3542355 ) and its working fine, it has some issues with the finger sensor but it is really fast/responsive

find a lineageOS rom that you find interesting and i will report on it

If you don't mind the size and missing headphone jack then it's amazing value for $200, and having an official LineageOS build means you'll get android updates for years ahead.

>post in Sup Forums
>being scared of flashing a rom
what a fag

Fuck off zane

Flashing rom on newer phones is a pain in the ass

I bought a wallet from this seller, comes from Korea, actual leather and build quality is good. The have a ton of styles.

ebay.ca/usr/2xbeststyle?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I'm also looking for one
but quality is top priority couldn't find that from the chinks yet
am considering /diy/-ing one based on a top tier JBC handpiece
like these guys did
youtube.com/watch?v=GYIiOkr6x9o
youtube.com/watch?v=UvH49nzpJts

finding an actually good chink one would be much easier though

>have to go out and get an adapter for that shit
just cut one out of an old credit card or any other similarly thick piece of plastic

>find a lineageOS rom that you find interesting
There's only one official rom: wiki.lineageos.org/devices/x2

Btw this is the one I got to be exact, it's a very big wallet the way I like it. As I carry a bunch coins, cash, tokens and cards.

ebay.ca/itm/New-Genuine-Leather-Mens-Wallet-ZIPPER-Coin-Purse-Vintage-Retro-Style-/250853001570

>just cut one out of an old credit card or any other similarly thick piece of plastic
Fuck, I already ordered one before you gave me this great tip. Oh, well.

>implying

i did on my le max 2, it isnt that hard

i think it is on the xiaomis but once you unlock the bootloader and flash the custom recovery it is really easy

So, this is the Wing Sung 698. It is currently my favourite pen, tied with the Kaweco AL-Sport. I have it inked with Pilot Iroshizuku Momiji, nib is EF.

This pen is very nice. It writes smoothly and reliably. It's got a large ink capacity. It looks good, especially when filled with a lighter ink like this.

The nib has not dried out on me once. I'd wholly recommend this. It usually goes for about 15$ CAD on Taobao.

Here is a size reference.

Kek smoke pack for scale.

>wiki.lineageos.org/devices/x2
i saw some on XDA developers so i asked
well -i think there was a 7.x rom, idk-, im going to install the latest nightly once i arrive home

Might get that. I like how it has the head of a bull on it, cattle are a symbol of wealth in many traditional cultures.

Is it better to buy a cheap fidget spinner, or bearings and the housing sperately?

Is it bad that I ordered this piece of shit simply because the keyring on it is a nice dark grey that fits well with my set of keys? I feel like it was an autistic move simply for a different color keyring

aliexpress.com/item/PU-Leather-Braided-Woven-Rope-Rings-Fit-DIY-Circle-Pendant-Key-Chains-Holder-Car-Keyrings-Men/32777359496.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.VQjbpm

I absolutely get you user
would have done the same
and in case it doesn't work out as planned you can still
use the leather band as a noose
win-win

I think it depends on what you buy.
I mentioned ordering one from last thread,
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_609457.html?wid=21
and gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_617084.html?wid=21
are what I bought (which haven't shipped yet). Both seem to boast decent spin times and smoothness from the reviews, and you can always replace the bearing (the copper one has a stainless steel bearing, so I got a hybrid to replace it)

Oh, it did work out. It looks great and its a slightly bigger ring than my old one which was VERY chrome looking. I'm happy with the buy, its just a weird feeling that i'm spending money, little as it is, on something as small and insignificant as the color of the metal keyring for my keys

CHEEKI BREEKI

Would you mail me a pack of those cigs to Serbia? they're rad as fuck

I'm not expecting much to be honest, I just want a cheap one.

Are the stainless steel bearings no good? Most of the cheap spinners seem to come with them.

>ae link that ends with spm=2114.13010608.0.0.VQjbpm
what did he mean by this

I always get this weird satisfaction when overdoing these little things to absolute perfection
everytime I'd take out that keyring I'd have a smile on my face because it's just right

Is this a good deal? If not, anyone got any better deals for a male to male?
I got a pretty cheap pair of headphones without a cord

I dunno. I just posted the link from my browser. The fuck do i know?

I get that feeling when i see it. Its nice having a dumb little hobby to spend extra cash on things that don't matter in the slightest.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkGhqceY5VM
spinnermint.com/guides/74/bearing-basics-steel-vs-ceramic-hybrid-vs-full-ceramic-bearings/
This video and article explain it, basically stainless steel is cheapest and tends to be a bit slower and less smooth and less quiet than ceramic or hybrid. Full ceramic tends to be the quietest, but sometimes isn't the fastest. Bearing size also makes a difference: spinnermint.com/guides/66/bearing-basics-608-vs-r188-bearings/
If you want cheapest, you'll get what you expect, a cheap generic spinner like the one I got from a local toy shop with 608 stainless steel bearings, which only spins for 1:30 to 2:00.

just get the cheapest off ebay somewhere in your country, shouldn't be more than $2

I thought chinkshit would be cheaper

I've thought about buying a cheap one off of AE, but if I'm being honest, I fell in love with one on Massdrop and the drop ends in like 10 days. Not trying to shill anything, because I feel dumb for paying that much, but I can't find anything even close to it looks wise and I know I'll be getting good quality

Forgot picture of my shitty spinner
I also ordered this fidgethq.com/products/hexorus-fidget-spinner-rubberized-plastic-hex-with-r188-bearing (from that site) which should arrive in a couple days, I'll post a review on it. There are clones of it (although from what I read it might not even be a clone, because they're all cheap shit) on Gearbest (gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_630570.html). Someone reviewed its counterpart youtube.com/watch?v=QT0bTgXyafg and it seems to work pretty well, so that might be a good one to pick up

>a dollar for a cable shipped from china to your doorstep
>I thought chinkshit would be cheaper
user pls

I keep forgetting my spinner pictures, fuck

Which one?

>best chinkshit purchases of 2017
Redragon Kumara K552 tenkeyless mechanical keyboard
Redragon M610 centosomething 'gaming' mouse.
Total spent: $42 USD

The switches in the keyboard are supposed to emulate Cherry MX Greens but they feel identical to every Cherry MX Blue keyboard I've ever used. This thing is a real joy to type on and the only real complaint I have is a subjective one: The keycap font is pretty bad. It looks like it's trying to be a sort of futuristic military text catering to the gamer crowd, though the use of blue switches seems kinda silly for gaming as they're really loud on stuff like TS, Vent and Discord even when you don't bottom out like a mong.

The mouse is also a real treat. The sensor "feels" on-par with my logitech g400 but the mouse itself has a more comfortable feel for my large hands, a rubberized type finish, and it comes with adjustable weights and really nice teflon pads that glide very well.

Overall, for $29.99 for the keyboard and $12.99 for the mouse, it's definitely a bargain if you want a decent mechanical keyboard and a mouse with two side buttons by your thumb.

massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-rama-s01-remedy-spinner

>It looks sexy

>cheapest on ebay is $4.00
>aliexpress cables are $1.50
user I'm extremely confused

I paid for the gunmetal version

Ummmm Belgium?

Fuck, that does look good, but I can't justify the price. Enjoy it man.
You might enjoy this guy's channel I found a couple days ago, he seems to do a lot of EDC stuff but now mostly mid-high end metal spinners.
youtube.com/watch?v=UL9muEtlE_I

Get it from chinks, don't listen to that gentleman

I've never even bought a fidget spinner before. I've used friend's ones but this is my one and only one. Gunna be worth the money and the wait. Hopefully

Where did you get them so cheap my dearest user?

The chinks have depots all over.
You got lucky and your shit is already here so expect it soon.

Amazon, of all places. I got the version of the keyboard without backlighting but you can get the red backlit version for only $3 more.

oh I misunderstood you
thought you were complaining about the $0.97 cable from the ali screenshot not being cheap enough
just ignore the ebay shill and buy it from ali

the chink foodchain goes:
Taobao>alibaba>aliexpress>chink resellers (BG,GB etc)>ebay>amazon>resellers catering to normies (wish etc.)

Oh wait you are on NZ? Then expect the shit in 4 moths. It seems a world around trip for your goodies.

I got it as a gift to quit smoking (but I haven't quit yet and haven't opened it), I'm sure you can tell these aren't smokes but semechki (sun flower seeds).

Sold somewhere in Toronto, probably Yummy Market.

Taiwan/bietnamese crocogator skin wallet

Phones, memechanical keyboards, and mechashit watches are all ruining /can/
Those things all have their own general they need to fuck off to

youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8

I thought they only did depots in Russia or ex commie baltoshit countries

Is the BM-800 still the go to memeophone? My friends want to make a podcast because no one cares about our opinions

Guys what are some comfy ear pads that fit on the superlux hd668b's(since apparently the ear pads it comes with are shit)?

*/csg/

Oh, clever. I'm gonna stop smoking soon, have faith in me

ebay.com/itm/EDC-Fidget-Hand-Spinner-Multicolor-Torqbar-Brass-Focus-ADHD-Autism-Finger-Toy/132177126254

> Buy It Now
> select PayPal
> We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment

You'd need a proper mixer with multiple XLR inputs and phantom power to each mic if you plan to do a podcast, if it's still worth it to you after factoring in that cost then yeah BM-800 is the best meme microphone.

Yes

>Phones, memechanical keyboards, and mechashit watches are all ruining /can/
You are dead wrong, those things keep the thread alive, spinners are ruining /csg/

Can he with that mic record a bunch of people? Condenser mics have that feature

Autism spinners aren't technology
What will it take to kill this fad, a video of Barron Trump looking like a sperg with one as he stims off mommy stroking his hair?

Various fountain pens came in. I need a pot of ink to test most of them. One of the sets came with their own ink and they work well. I'm giving them all away as gifts.

Does there exist something like that but also with multiple amped headphone outputs?

Get a USB mic if you don't have a preamp.

Everyone is located in different places, so I'm trying to price out the best setup for each. It looks like I can get the mic, stand, phantom power, and pop screen for around $65. I wish we were near enough to be in the same room

not if he wants a listenable podcast. You need even levels for each voice. Ever listened to a podcast where one guy sounds really far away and others sound too loud? It's really unpleasant.

You'd need a cheap used mixer and a BM-800 for each guest. Plus a quiet room with some cheap chink soundproofing.

sure, look around the used market near your area for hauls from failed podcasts.

I was talking about having a single BM800 with phantom power connected to my PC

You can compress the shit out of em

Search HD668B ear pads on Ali and buy either the Brown or black protein leather + memory foam pads selling for about $14
Chink velour pads aren't worth buying. Nowhere near as good as Beyerdynanic pads and they need constant hand cleaning and lint rolling even though I'm a skinhead.

Not him, but I believe in you user. You can do it.

Does anyone know of any good apple earbud clones?

did this to me once with a laptop lcd
i entered 1 cent more price (it was a best offer style shit), it allowed.

also try re adding card to paypal.

I think it's ebay tryin to block the scammer, he's selling at a quarter of the regular price

Buy a cheap one, they're good enough.

XiaoMeme Pistons ordered, because why not.

Do you guys happen to know of any cool pens on ali that can take many kinds of refills? I've currently got my eye on this, but I'm not 100% sure it can even take the refills.

aliexpress.com/item/refill/32629722041.html
aliexpress.com/item/pen/32621582197.html

>fresh edition
You lost your £5.50.

>buying dollar store earphone: xiaomi edition
dumb namefag

I'm a huge faggot.

You fucked up, that's the shit version

What do I have to know about buying chink Android TV boxes?
As far as I know Netflix doesn't work on a lot of them because they have to be "verified" or some shit.

Basically only need it for Netflix and Kodi and too poor for an Nvidia Shield TV.

Relax, guys, I cancelled my order. Should've done my research.

I'll just get an autism spinner or some shit.

I have rn3p, me and gf have MI band 2, she also has rn4. All these work great. But pistons are by far worst earphones that I ever bought. On the contrary, rock zircons are awesome. Had to resolder plug today, though. But it's been like 7 months now since I bought them. And now they're just as good (mic was always crappy though). Dunno if my pistons were faulty or what, but in your case I'd order zircons instead. Wish you luck.

Fuck, I forgot to quote Oh well.

Thanks for not going off on me, m9. I'll get the Zircons next week.

what's shit about them? i thought pistons were supposed to be good?

audiobudget.com

Check out a few here. Gearbest also seems to have the best price on the zircons

Original pistons were good, not these cheap poo in loo versions.