Why hasn't the greatest nation, America, destroyed them yet? You can do it, like you did to us back in 1945

Why hasn't the greatest nation, America, destroyed them yet? You can do it, like you did to us back in 1945.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/author/patrick-cockburn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would a mother kill her own son ?

Why would a lioness kill her own cub?

Because they haven't directly started shit with us and nukes are off the table nowadays.

This. Ignore the conspiracy retards

No use interfering in the Middle East anymore. It's a waste of time and resources.

Let them sort themselves out.

It's funny because russians have benefited more from isis than the US ever could have.

Because
1. It belongs it is in a different country. Sending soldiers without permission outside your borders is an act of war
2. Isis is against Assad and America does not support Assad.
3. Russia supports Assad and any attempts from America to invade Syria would result into Russian movements
4. America created Isis and are benefiting from them through the trade of oil
5. Fighting them makes America look good

because liberals wont let us and also the biggest redpill of them all; shitskins really are mongoloids incapable of defending themselves. You kinda feel bad when you realize how easily these uncivilized "humans" are mislead

How can you have such a low self estime ?

Sweet Jésus if I wasn't afraid for your own good I'd advice you to end yourself.

>tons of excuses in this thread
can't make American great again

The United States needs to completely drop NATO and the Middle East. We don't need their oil, Europe does; let them change their own diapers instead of whining about Daddy.

Isis is already dead, actually.
Fallajulah - their most symbolic city, is currently under siege and it is assumed that once the Iraq army took it, Isis morale shall take a sharp dive and their chain of command shall start breaking apart

Because after catastrophic failure of the Iraqi War, American public has no appetite for military interventions

Boots on the ground would be needed to defeat ISIS and it would revert back to chaos after their departure

Mosul is more symbolic than Fallujah

Not to Isis.
Isis wanted to destroy the Kaaba stone and poison the Zamzam Well to force people into their caliphate.
Fallajulah is like Isi's New York

I kept on spelling it wrong. Damn it

Patrick Cockburn of The Independent is a good source if you want to follow that conflict. I don't agree with him on everything though.

independent.co.uk/author/patrick-cockburn

>Cockburn

TOPKEK BRAH

Because Obongo is a Muslim sympathizer that refuses to label them as Islamic extremists

I know, it looks funny, but it's pronounced koʊbərn

He's an uncle of Olivia Wilde btw

America created ISIS

Hungry rats eat their children.