This is so everyone knows who the QEMU team is

This is so everyone knows who the QEMU team is.

Other urls found in this thread:

csgjusticecenter.org/reentry/posts/researchers-examine-effects-of-a-criminal-record-on-prospects-for-employment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noted

They could have just said "everyone except white males".

this. Shows how inefficient they are

freetards are retarded

>checked

>reeeeeee why isn't every single opportunity in the world available to me
fucking weak ass nu-male crybaby cunts

So I take it the driver will never be finished.

>some outsider makes the vulkan virgil driver and pull requests it
>they get asked what their race and sex is
>DENIED because you're not brown or female enough

>calling someone else a nu-male when the job description is literally calling for nu-males (trans men, trans women)

no i'm pretty sure a trans-man would be rejected because feminists consider them to be traitors while "trans-women" are not.

Is this the first time you hear about Outreachy?
How new are you?

Well they have to do this because they'd be called racist communists if they didn't. They have to show that they are part of the modern world and aren't driven by ideas from centuries ago.

>would be rejected
shut up nerd, it's literally in the screencap

THIS.

OP is a SJW for white males

If this keeps up our technology will simply stop working.

Did you not read the image?

So what?
I'm a lesbian transwoman, who doesn't care about looking feminine. Or I could lie beeing a transmale. This gender debate overshadows the real issues

Gender should be replaced with a binary matrix containing whether you mutually will have sex with each other.
Adam and Steve: true
Bill Cosby and me: false
user and user: true
user and Steff: true
Dolan and Ivanka Trump: true

>i'm a man who wears women's clothes and i want to be protected class for doing so

No the beauty is I'm a normal man but I COULD pretend to be an transwoman with no breasts who wears men clothing and get the fukking job. People are just autistic about this gender fad.

How would they even know you're "transwoman" unless you dress the part?
Are you just going to blurt it out and hope you get the job because of it?

yep, they literally cannot argue against you, without violating their own argument

think about it, if you say "i'm a transwoman", with plain old mens clothing, stubble, short hair, etc
what can they say against you? it doesn't count because you don't wear a dress? or have natural-coloured hair?
if they truly want people to be themselves, that should include a transwoman who wants to look like a typical straight man

Your point?

How else would that work? Do they get some kind of certificates for being degenerate enough?

how do they test if you are a fag? can i pretend or do i have to fuck a guy during an interview?

Time to move to Hyper V.

you can't prove someone isn't without resorting to the stereotypical elements they want to abolish
as all the rest is in their heads

is it really that hard to buy a dress and a rainbow bracelet?
Wear it just for the interview, you don't have to keep appearances up, that would be transphobic.

>tfw you are not allowed to do certain things because of the color of your skin or your gender
>"but its okay because its against white men! xd"
Ah yes, because all white men chose to be white and male, and clearly do not deserve anything for being CHOOSING born that way

Fuck SJWs. They are making FOSS worse everyday

tl;dr?

i almost gave up even posting to ask this

You have to suck their wiener

How is this legal?

racism/sexism is "in" atm

what if i am an active kind? is this a grand ploy so they could suck my pinus?

I don't think I want anything to do with my future colleagues. It's not too late for me to consider another career path though. Maybe gardening is fun?

there are no sjw plumbers

>projects looking for non-white/male participants
>wow! such progressive!
>projects looking for white/male participants
>wow! hitler much?
>projects looking for any participants
>wow! exclusive much?

god I fucking hate that Sup Forums is just /gpol/ now

fuck off this isn't technology. they're a private company free to do what they wish.

no, that would be racist and sexist

This roght the fuck here get the fuck off of other boards Sup Forums fuck off back to yout containment board

nothing wrong with this

This has become the norm, and I don't like that free software has been corrupted with the SJW ideology.
It completely shits on everything that FOSS stands for by insisting that the contributions of one race and gender are significantly less valuable than that of the other races.

>American Indian
Textbook H1B posting.

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. Blame liberals for politicizing EVERYTHING. When they stop, you'll stop hearing people rightfully complaining. Otherwise get used to it.

butthurt people who think they have a right to tell what companies they can or cannot do with their own money.

worse than liberals. you probably advocated that the former mozilla ceo be ousted.

There's something called fucking civil rights you fucking retard. You can't discriminate based on race, and sure as hell not when it's only convenient for you. Companies aren't exempt from this.

where are your civil rights being violated? they said they're hoping to find a specific person. this is perfectly legal under the affirmative action laws. they also offer scholarships for marginalized people: these are private scholarships are perfectly legal, many scholarships are for only specific groups of people (i.e. football players, christians, african americans)

what's the problem here?

Internships can and have always had reqtrictions like this

This is their right to offer this to only specific people and as long as it works in the end i dont care who makes it

Fag

An ad was deleted yesterday from HN who's hiring because it specifically said they wouldn't hire anybody male or white. Even HN cucks had to point out that's illegal to write that in an ad just like it's illegal to say NO NIGGAS BEST BE APPLYIN

Note the QEMU listing is your typical "outreach" like Google Summer of Code nonsense where it's all entirely diversity shilling purely for marketing reasons. If you really want these jobs just say you are 'gender non conforming' and act normal.

>This is their right to offer this to only specific people and as long as it works in the end i dont care who makes it
but thats the problem here, FOSS barely works at all, so if they fill it with more incompetent people it will fall apart most likely

why are you assuming they're incompetent? you're just perpetuating hate.

Ok

Try to imagine if this was a company seeking out a white male person for the position and women or people of other races would not be accepted, this is "perfectly legal" according to you, and yet the public response would be absolutely overwhelmingly negative, every single person involved would have their careers terminated and their reputation destroyed by internet activists just like the CEO of mozilla.
Nobody even remembers that he LITERALLY DESIGNED javascript in a single week, they just remember that he's a "bigot" for donating money to the WRONG organizations.

Why is it ok to be a bigot against white men?

Im assuming that if they were competent they would not need outreach programs, im all for meritocracy, not hate.

It's literally discrimination.
You couldn't turn away a black man from a job because he's black, he'd sue the fuck out of you.

>internships are outreach

this is all for fundraising/donations.

if you virtue signal the hardest then corporations can virtue signal merely by donating to your organization. that cleans their hands of 'diversity' requirements by federal/state law.

we should all start a 'genderqueer diversity' project and milk the money, they can never prove you aren't genderqueer.

I'm a white genetic male but I do feel like a lesbian woman trapped in a male body. So not a biggie, at least I don't have to buy a strapon to use with my wife.

Do I qualify as a candidate for the job or not?

Do I have to fuck somebody in the ass first to qualify?

That's why you ignore all black-sounding names on resumes, good luck proving that they were discriminated against when they didn't even get a rejection letter.
Most firms do the same to mexican sounding names as well.

Yeah, pic related

I did not think about it this way, i guess you are on to something.
I just want my fucking qemu to work.

aand forgot pic

is it not enough to simply be human?
why are we regressing to century-old racial/sexual exclusion?

>Latin@

Triggers me like nothing else. Bitch, the masculine form is the default when gender isn't specified, deal with it or speak another language.

What's the big deal? Every tech company, and just about every company in general, operates sets of internships which are only open to specific sets of applicants. Some internships will ONLY take high-schoolers. Some will only take college students. Some only take foreign exchange students. QEMU is offering an INTERNSHIP for a set of people that some people, and presumably some of the people at QEMU are among them, feel do not receive as many offers as other sets of people do. Some of you guys will make a big deal about literally anything.

qemu isn't a company

>What's the big deal?
i'm for equality, therefore i'm against these kinds of exclusions

You can rephrase their specifications to "We're looking for anyone who is not a straight, white male."

You all stink like rotten meat

>USA is a nation built upon the backs of blacks for centuries
>only a generation ago did they actually get to use the same water fountain as a white person
>societal constructions and internal, implicit biases against blacks still prevalent issue today
>IM ALL FOR EQUALITY GUYS LETS JUST IGNORE THOSE PAST YEARS IIIIIIII NEVER DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BLACKS HAHA

You can't just ignore the past and pretend everything is hunky dory. When a white sounding name with a federal criminal record has a higher chance of getting the same job as a black person with a clean record and a college degree, this country is fucked.

high schooler, college student, and foreign exchange student are not protected classes. Race and sex are. There is no footnote that says *excluding white males. You people are the biggest hypocrites the world has ever seen.

You can't change the past by ruining the future you spiteful fucking nigger.

Are you even remotely implying that the USA isn't built on the back of asians too? wow! racist and sexist much?

Source: csgjusticecenter.org/reentry/posts/researchers-examine-effects-of-a-criminal-record-on-prospects-for-employment/

sorry for my ignorance, but what is HN?

>white men not welcome
What a fucking world

Write men are welcome though. You just have to be queer or mentally ill

>lets fix past racism with preset racism
yea, your country is fucked

present*

You're getting so butt hurt over the prospect of someone taking a job you're not even interested in (just wanna bitch about it). Imagine living with the notion that all your ancestors were considered products to be sold on a market and worked to death. And you want them to move on and get over it?

Get over your entitlement to a job, first, you fuck.

>You just have to be mentally ill or mentally ill
fixed it for you

>You just have to be mentally ill
now I've fixed it
4U

You're not being excluded, there are thousands of internships are available for you to choose from. Did you actually file for application to this internship and were subsequently rejected?

>And you want them to move on and get over it?
Yes, because they never experienced it and thousands of whites already died to free their asses. Deal with it. You don't get special treatment for shit that never even happened to you. You white liberals better hope you don't push the rest of the nation too far, otherwise you'll probably end up hanging for it.

>there are thousands of internships are available for you to choose from
They're all available to shitskins and people with mental conditions too. Get off your moral pedestal and just admit how much you hate whites and agree with discriminating against them.

Yeah, they didn't experience the slavery portion of it you fucking mong but they sure as shit experience the ingrained societal bias against them, as evident by you're whole fucking attitude.

>You're not being excluded
i'm not a woman nor a 'minority' (which i understand is anyone that isn't white), so yes, this does exclude me

racism is a problem, but you can't solve it with more racism
now we just have a weird situation where employers who were completely fair before, are now forced to take race into account, to fill racist 'quotas', otherwise they risk being called a racist. seriously.

the left has become the party of hypocracy

>move the goalposts
Yeah, that societal bias sure is against them. Fight the man. Stay delusional.

>employers were completely fair before
Before this, you'd get your application thrown in the trash for having a non-white name, I've seen it happen.

please view csgjusticecenter.org/reentry/posts/researchers-examine-effects-of-a-criminal-record-on-prospects-for-employment/ because you obviously just ignored it.

>or mentally ill

>Before this, you'd get your application thrown in the trash for having a non-white name, I've seen it happen.
you modified what i wrote
i'm not saying all employers are fair, but ones that are/were are now unable to be
this is not a good solution

>group offers internships as part of a program that deals exclusively with underrepresented groups in open source programming
>"how dare they exclude me, a member of the largest group in this field, by looking for people in other groups!"
Never change Sup Forums. Not like any of you can actually write Vulkan drivers and would be eligible either way.

Nobody cares about what some marxists have to say.

>mfw freetards tout meritocracy and then do shit like this

>just tosses out things that conflict with their worldview

fucking classic. stay mad; the march of liberalism will continue.

>Did you actually file for application to this internship and were subsequently rejected?
>no response

i'm not allowed to talk about something unrelated to whether or not i can or am willing to write virgl drivers for windows?

>And you want them to move on and get over it?

Either move on or move back to Africa, nigger.

Seems pretty pointless to whine about how you're being excluded from an internship you're not actually qualified for, you dunderhead.