Hey b, quick update. My seedlings grown to 2.5 inches the past two days. Leaves are green no brown...

Hey b, quick update. My seedlings grown to 2.5 inches the past two days. Leaves are green no brown. And stalk is a 1/16 inch wide. I'm worried it's stalk isn't growing to the right thickness. Anyone here actually have experience growing? Always looking for usefull tips

Other urls found in this thread:

devmanual.gentoo.org/general-concepts/slotting/
gentoo.org/support/news-items/2015-03-28-true-multilib.html
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32788393225.html
tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Install Gentoo

install gentoo

Wrong board my bad. I guess if anyone knows of new bulbs/lamps or watering systems, this might fit. Anyways understandable if this gets deleted

Is that all you fuck can say on this board?

Install Gentoo

install gentoo

I'd say it would be thicker in a few days if you would just install gentoo

But what is genstoes?

Gentoo is amazing. I can have multiple conflicting versions of packages, or 64 and 32 bit libraries at once. And it's all fine because the programs that depend on specific architectures or specific versions of programs are compiled from source, so portage just links them with the version it knows it depends on.

See devmanual.gentoo.org/general-concepts/slotting/ and gentoo.org/support/news-items/2015-03-28-true-multilib.html

If you've ever had to deal with dependency issues with packages you'll know why this is awesome.

Also being able to manually include (or exclude) certain features from any package or your kernel is extremely useful. For example, I was able to simply remove the SSL heartbeat extension and recompile my packages when the heartbleed vuln came out.

Did I even mention Portage?
>Portage works without any external repo.
>Portage supports using llvm icc etc to build with.
>Portage supports distcc.
>Portage supports slotting of dependencies.(multiple versions of python, ruby, gtk etc)
>Portage supports multiple kernels BSD Fedora debian etc.
>Portage can thread package installs and downloads

Meanwhile, with Arch
>overzealous autistic fan boys
>"you'll learn how Linux REALLY works!" When it's literally just configuring a package manager and letting scripts do the rest
>offers nothing that minimal net installs already offered for other distros don't.
>muh bleeding edge packages!! when you can just install directly from the upstream source in any distro.
>only reason to use it is the aur, which is full of broken and unmaintained packages and isn't monitored at all, most "packages" are just a bash script to download the package and it's install script from GitHub.
>aur is far worse than Open Build Service, which actually lets you package binaries and programs for multiple distros.

there's nothing it offers that makes it worth using over any other distros and it has the worst fucking user base.

Sounds good and all, but I have a multi platform 128 bit system. I don't think it's compatability will configure right with your pasta and over used memes

Gentoo would work on a 128 bit system, retard.

i thought that this was a thread about torrent seeding

lol yeah sorry. Sup Forums is default on my phone when i open clover

Dumb phoneposter

Plants are technology

rainbow hemp? : - )

WEEED
HIGH GRADE

PAN
NICE AND HOT

are plants sports

Install gentoo on that bitch. Watch it grow tenfold.
Script the DNA structure on that mofo for high profits.
You gotta ssh into that shit though

hey, that's weedajuana
I know what it looks like
Just harvested mine two weeks ago

You'll need a fan to strengthen the stems.

so, should I order?
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32788393225.html

>ordering weed seeds from china
that's sad, can't you get seeds without getting shot up in your shithole?

I'm socially autistic and don't know the right people, so no

>Go to a bar
>Ask randoms if they know where to find some bud
>Profit

>Go to a bar
I'm socially autistic and don't know the right people, so no

there's shops for that shit, seeds aren't illegal, just check the local listings

Point a gentle fan at it. It takes week before it'll get to the kind of thickness you're expecting, this plant requires patience

none here as far as I know
and if it were, I doubt it would be anything but the industrial gradey so no thc

Kek'd

nice mint

and you think your chink trash isn't industrial crap?

DUDE

might be worth a gamble for half a dollar, some other user messaged the seller asking about THC %, they said it's around 20
Doesn't mean I believe it but still it's not guaranteed industrial

if you think someone selling wholesale seeds isn't selling industrial crap then you've been smoking too much and should stop

nice try fbi

Hm, doesn't look right. Have you tried installing Gentoo?

are they getting enough light?
gangly stem means they're looking for light

i fuckin lowe weeeeeeeeeedddd

Your copypasta needs updating; they depreciated ABS recently.

thanks for the serious reply bud, i actually spent a few hours throwing some trash together. made a box, and i plan on expanding this for the bigger pot. this is my first time. i was afraid i wasnt doing something right. i found a 120 v pc fan im using at the moment. do you think this will be enough to get it out of this stage of growth?

thank you aswell for the serious reply.
see im up for any stories of mistakes or proud moments when something worked well. i have no idea what im doing, other than ive grown crops in the past. small garden stuff

hey there user, as of this morning all its been getting is sunlight for about 10-12 hours a day. finally the second set of leaves are sprouting out the stock. i upgraded to this light bulb i found at work. it gets fucking hot and is blue in color, no lables on it so i have no clue as to what type of bulb it is. probable 20 year old bulb to be honest.

just more pics

forgot pic

you should do hydroponics instead if you want better growth r8s my dude

i phone when at work on shiter, and pc when get home

how far should the light be? i havnt mesured but i estembte about 4-4.5 ft

bad grammar but anyways im out for the night ill see if thread is alive tomorrow. thanks for advise guys

WTF?
IM A GENTOO MISSILE NOW!

Looks a bit unhealthy, have you tried installing gentoo?

I have a whole lot of experience growing so I could help you

but what the fuck are you doing posting this on Sup Forums? Weed isn't legal in many countries and I personally don't want this showing up here since Sup Forums is usually safe enough to browse in public places.

normies aren't going to be able to identify that as marijuana

WAIT THATS MARJUANIAS?
I JUST REPORTED THIS!!

tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip

see

I would just find a seed in some shitty weed

>This is an American imageboard
>Weed is legal in every state that matters

Get a real plant pot you bum.

Have you installed gentoo yet?

That's what he's doing.

>seeds aren't illegal
oh boy...

Is that linux mint?

>growing in a glass container instead of a pot.
>shit soil you probably just scooped from outside.
>can't even afford a dedicated light for it.
>it already has a nitrogen deficiency.
I bet you're a nigger.

looks completely normal, been growing for 10 yrs

sweet itanium brah

has a homegrown general. I don't know their opinion on growing weed though (other than it's illegal).

Also OP, grow your weed in a Space Bucket (pic related). Also be smart and don't tell anyone you know that you're growing. That is a good way to get V&.

Is this a fucking incandescent bulb with a blue spray paint? How it's actually growing under that thing is the real mystery

There's thousands of guides on the internet, did you read any before posting on Sup Forums?

This. OP your setup blows. How are you going to replant that too when it outgrows that glass? Should have use something you can rip apart and not have to tip. Also, weed is degenerate.

also try /csg/ aka chink mint generall

>Sup Forums - gardening

Secodning this. You can build one for under $100 and it'll produce quite a bit more than expected for how big it is.

I built mine last year and have grown in it twice from bag seeds. It's really fun and rewarding growing your own.

I'm having issues trying to know where I am and where I'm not at
Any tips?

Do you have to replant or does it stay in there the whole time?

If you buy herb with seeds you're getting ripped off

Yes, I wanted real time feedback. Like I said, if you can read, I found all this shit in a dump. And the blue bulb was in a box with a bunch of other misc bs, with no label. Many guide say a blue color 6500k or so is great for seedlings. I'm not poor, but am broke(bills take up most my money and i have other responsibilities). I didn't want to invest any money on this project, until I see some results. Found one seed in the last bag I bought, and figured it be neat to see if I could do it. It's for personal use and I don't plan on expanding to more than one or two. If It gets to were I need a bigger box without dying, then I will spend money on new materials/ light fixtures.

Dude
Weed
Lmao

Miricle grow and water is what a plant needs, nigger. Also I'm 80% white, the other 10 inches is black