People use my profession as an insult because of polish people

People use my profession as an insult because of polish people

Are you a professional kurwa?

No

It's just an overused meme. Plumber job is well paid and require "skills". Most poles abroad work as factory workers, dish cleaners, house cleaners, fruit pickers etc.

Polish: plumbers
Mexicans: toilet cleaners

anything else?

Japs: creepy two-faced pedophile war criminals

Japanese: salarymen
Jews: bankers
Russians: prostitutes
Indians: engineers/call phone centre employees
Australians: camel herder
New Zealanders: sheep herder
Italians: pizza chef
T*rks: doner stand owner
Chinese: WoW gold miner
Thai: prostitutes
Indonesians: coffee/rubber/tobacco plantation worker
Kangz: cotton plantation worker
Mexicans: drug smuggler

There are probably some more, depending on which are more prevalent in your country

>plumbing
>a "profession"
It's a trade, m8.

I thought Mexicans are gardeners.

Bosnians: Construction workers in Croatia
Croats: Construction workers in Germany, private military contractors
Serbs: Private military constractors on the opposite side of Croatian mercenaries
Macedonians: Shepherds (this is an old stereotype)
Albanians: Cocaine and human organ traders

It used to be respectable before the polacks came in. They do a shitty job, undercut union labor, and have the worst attitude while doing it.

Sorry, but the only way to escape it is to get a different job. Maybe one day retards like will realize they're not welcome in western society like you are.

Why the fuck would polaks go plumbing to USA when there is like 10 better countries within hours of driving

Kek, I forgot that one.
Serbs but poles a bit as well have the reputation of hired assassins, and the albanian human organ trader stereotype exists as well I guess although hardly anyone knows anything about them

>retards like

wtf are you talking about fat western scum
I just posted the truth what Polak emigrants really do abroad

I'm talking about the ones in europe

Because you non-assimilating fucks take jobs from hard working people in order to be lazy and have welfare. Fuck off.

How do people think about operators of vacuum trucks for septic tanks? It's a high wage job.

>Croats: Construction workers in Germany
?

I sit on my ass in the country. Never moved abroad or intented to. So YOU fuck off Western whitey scum.

Wasn't the plumber meme because of some halfassed PR stunt that backfired when we were just joining EU that was supposed to say we have qualified physical workers? I remember the guy who starred in it was kind of handsome and had a ponytail.

Wait found it, it's exactly that. It's practically an 11 year old meme by now.

Either way you mooch off EU or nations within. Polacks have been collecting handouts for centuries and still are dirt poor and undeveloped.

>Plumber job is well paid and require "skills"
This, some plumbers can even fly

>Polacks have been collecting handouts for centuries
Wut, we weren't even on the map in the XIXth century

Poles don't need to mooch off only Polish state. In fact it's better to abuse the generosity of others (Russians, Germans, Austrians).

Kek, alright.

good to see you finally admit it

There is literally nothing wrong with being a plumber. It's a decent job. Sup Forums makes fun of it because there is a lot of uni kids here who foolishly think they will get a decent job when they are out of school.

The ads were in response to an immigration debate in France where the Polish plumber was already a meme.

idk about other cunts but plumber is a "lowly" job that libyans dont do
other jobs on the list of lowly jobs libyans wont do include but are not limited to:

bakery worker/ fruit,vegetables salesman/ construction workers/cleaners/diner workers/garbage collectors/hotel workers

usually non libyans like chadians egyptians syrians sudanese ghanians and bengalis do those jobs here

libya masterrace

I don't understand the stigma at all. A plumber here is a pretty decent job. Not too mention a lot of them do pipe fitting for OPG or the Military and are making a killing plus benefits and a soild pension.