Heads up the new Google emojis are utter shit

Heads up the new Google emojis are utter shit

At least the face ones don't look like a slime/flan thing anymore...

>Smiley face is actually a circle

I'm not complainin'

The tears looked fucked up though, like deep blue just looks weird, should be like turquoise or something.

Oh no, they ruined the cat emojis.

Are we finally reaching the end of this fad for flat, depthless graphics designs?

I don't think so man. But I don't mind it, although I don't use a flat icon theme since I'm not in love with them.

You have to be 18 years old to post on Sup Forums

>emojis are utter shit
No fucking shit Sherlock.

>Now they're ugly and overdesigned like apple

surprised they're not all niggers yet

It's still just discount emojis

IOS has the premium emojis

Android 4.3 a best.

Looks better than anything the Windows 10 team could come up with. It's slightly reminiscent of XP.

I wish. Flat design is overstayed it's welcome

I like the slim dudes from Android 5.0

stfu, flan was top tier

What happened to the white guy?

Flan was kawaii as fuck dude

>tfw never used an emoji in my life because I don't have any friends

shouldnt they use genderless emojis only now that they are doing other shit related to gender memes like that movie thing

4.3 were better

when is it ever appropriate to use a smiling cop emoji?

Android 5.0 is the best. Happy blobs. Those new ones are objectively shit. The design is regressing. Wtf.

When you are employed in law enforcement.

this and my phone is so old that it does not even support emojis.

Hi honey, (cop emoji) just on my way to work(cop emoji). I'll be sure to say hello for you to the boys in blue(cop emoji). Have a nice day and wish me(cop emoji) good luck. (triple cop emoji)

>Outlines
>Gradients
>Eight different colors for one smiley
Have these guys never used android? Have they never seen a google product?

Never forgetti :'C

Stock Samshit emoji look like absolute dildo shit, oh how I wish I could have stock Android emoji instead without root or a custom rom and tab e 9.6 has very few support backing and going for it, so bad that the LineageOS custom ROM is unofficial

In my opinion, 4.4 has the best ones

I prefer 5

Hopefully

Man, they got the jaundice.

5.0 ones are the best ones

with microsoft's new fluent design language, possibly, but apple and google would have to jump off the flat design ship as well

>getting rid of flan
Why? It was one of the unique and interesting things about Android. Now it's just the same cookie-cutter face every other mobile OS uses.

To bad fluent design reqiors the computer to run a 3d engine at all times and wont work well on gpuless systems

dont forget opera

Fuck off contrarian

What in the fuck is this board, I don't know what it was but fuck this thread hit me hard, the technology board talking about fucking emojis, what the fuck happened Sup Forums. I would attribute this to summer but I think it's a little early for that.

Welcome. You have nowhere else to go.

>emojis
man, that takes me back

we have nostalgia threads pretty often

Who gives a shit?

/BROWNPHONEPOSTERS/

Holy shit windows went full circle, and somehow managed to end up worse off

The normalfags have taken over most boards now
A good way to detect many normals is that most posts are about bullshit and never contain sarcasm. "discussion" about consumer trash is also a sure sign of normalfaggotry

Any good emoji packages or apps or whatever?

Well I guess we are on the case of Microsoft because apparently they like aero again

Opera logo is where it's at. I'm a fan of the flat look, but the Opera logo has just enough depth to give it character. 10/10 I wish all icons were like that

Why did they change emojis after 7.0? They seemed pretty good. Change for the sake of change?

>emojis
>good ever
fuck off

Minimalistic flat is still the best there is. Even windows 98 classic theme is better than what came with XP, Vista or 7. God I fucking hate aero.

the older ones are shit too, if ever i would rather use ASCII which is less confusing

I hope not, I unironically like it. I don't really care if it's flat, but skeumorphism is absolute cancer.

2013 is the best Opera logo. I like flat designs, but this "minimalist but not really" look that everyone uses enrages my autism.

Nope. The users (the vast majority of users who don't lurk or know about Sup Forums) who are what you call "normies" like this version better. Nothing wrong in having a different opinion as long as you don't have a huge dick up your ass.

>WHERE ARE MY GLOSSY 2007 ICONS?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I miss the microsoft messenger's emojis.