Sup Forums is too poor to get the best computing device on the planet

>Sup Forums is too poor to get the best computing device on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait for macbook air refresh

That's gonna be discontinued. Sorry bro.

1400x900 is dead.

>He thinks.4.3k is.expensive.
My server costs 500k. Yearly upgrade costs from 20k to 30k.
Maintance costs 1k per month. Electry fee costs 300

How's your 4.3k netbook?

pics or it didn't happen, tryhard poorfag

>My server costs 500k.

Get out.

yeah so I just got the 2016 MacBook it was cheaper

nice stock picture

actually I'm using it right now

Enjoy your iThrottling.

I have a job and I could go buy one of those today. I don't want one, they are too poorly made. I like the idea of using metal as the body but Apple ruined that concept. A really good laptop would be like this:
>good screen with high resolution, brightness and color
>metal body, thiccc one and not a flimsy bending disk too thin for its chosen metal's qualities
>long life battery which can be changed in a second so you can carry as many as you want
>actually serviceable like a Thinkpad instead of being a disposable toy, so you can choose the best manufacturer for RAM and SSDs for instance, or if you want to change the WiFi chip for something more compatible with Linux
>or if they start making cheap 2 TB laptop SSDs later you can just upgrade it, to something that wasn't there when you bought your PC originally but it wasn't soldered so it's possible

I use it for minning purpouses.

It literally is the best. Sup Forums is just contrarian and bitter, so they hate anything that's popular with the normies. If this were just a little obscure company, Sup Forums would be all over this shit.

It is still only like 3% of the desktop market.

Honestly I'm pretty sure this is where all the hate comes from. People just hate what they never tried to justify their own choices.

Ya, can't afford a TaihuLight or Tianhe-2 cluster.

What's with the choice of a trashy poorfag toy for your OP, by the way?

"My" server

Actually a rented server

No. I payed for it.
Took some years to come it together and for parts to come out.

>can't even spell paid right
You should get the mac it has a spell checking feature

>this bait again
$130k in my savings account, don't give a fuck about a memebook pro since my 2013 one is fine

I'm waiting for the next one. Hopefully iron out some of the hardware flaws. Maybe a better touch bar.

It is payed.
Stop talking american english.

Wrong picture, dipshit.

So in this context it was wrong?

Nice Facebook machine that you got there.

>Why don't you buy poo for money! You must be poor!

MBP are ok. Touchbar is a joke though.

Oh boy, it's another one of those threads. What happened man? Felt like your investment started looking a little bit bad and you yet again post a crappy thread about Apple technology on/g/?

Enjoy spending a fuckton for what you could get at 1/3 of the price.

This thing looks really weird in person and the keyboard is really bad.

You get used to it

Why why should someone have to get used to it if they can just get a different ultra book with a better keyboard? Unfortunately, they forced the Apple user base to use this form over function device. Even the Surface Pro keyboard is better.

>pic not related

>My company's server
If we want to play that game, MY company owns 12 full cabinets in a fucking data center worth triple that, you faggot.

>People just hate what they never tried to justify their own choices.
Pretty much this. Windows users are the most hostile people on the planet when you tell them you use macOS or Linux. They take it as a personal attack against them. They hate anything that's not what they're familiar with and they genuinely feel threatened when confronted with something unfamiliar. It's ridiculous, they try to absorb you into the borg or something.

I think that's also why macfags and linuxfags are so annoying when they first switch from Windows. It's because they're so excited and they never knew that there was something so different and so much more pleasant to use. That's what being a winsheep does to you. It gives you stockholm syndrome so you're willing to defend it to the death besides having no experience with anything else and no rational explanation as to why your choice is the best. To the point that they feel offended when someone simply chooses to use another operating system.

>"thiccc"
kill yourself

my company owns aws

You're damn right I'm too poor to own one

my company owns a raspberry pi

Each to their own , I like the new keyboard and I programming is easy on it.

but i already own a thinkpad 13 user

Got mine two weeks ago. FeelsGoodMan

Think you'll find it was the model before with no touchbar and didn't have to say "MacBook Pro" under the screen

The SP4 keyboard is easily one of the best "laptop" keyboards out there, not Thinkpad good, but definitely up there.

That's not the VAIO Z Canvas

My 2nd gen MBP says "MacBook Pro" under the screen.

I have a feeling that all the cunts calling themselves rich are actually just autistic NEETs that have their parents buy macbooks for themselves. You have to be fucking autistic to buy a macbook. To have an underpowered piece of trash laptop that you cannot fix yourself without £1000 worth of apple proprietary equipment.No sane person would use a macbook for anything other than a beer mat. Get a more powerful laptop with a better battery life and stop sucking apple's cock.

I prefer the HP desktop with Ubuntu. That's Hewlett Packard,

I'm not poor. I just don't like macs.

I try to downplay it myself to avoid being called a shill. I have one and I love it.

Using one right now. It's a pretty good machine. Battery life could be way better, and the OS isn't as stable as it once was. The TouchBar is pretty nice, but so far it hasn't really been utilized well. The lack of ports doesn't really bother me.

Nah i made 26000 3 days ago so i can buy whatever computing devise i want

acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-home

Agrered

>thinkpad inspace station.jpg
Why get the best in planet while you can get best in the universe?

I had the 13in MBP with touchbar for a few months, but I hardly used it. I then gave it to my little brother who used it way more often, as I received the 15in MBP with touchbar a couple of weeks ago. Both were gifted to me by different aunts for being the first in my immediate family to go to university.

It's my first macbook, and I've got to say that I kinda hate it. I'm extremely grateful and won't try to return/sell/whatever as that's against my personal code. But goddamn do I hate it, especially knowing that my 15in is worth ~4000 USD.

I hate Apple products in general (mainly for the price), but Jesus is this particularly bad. The butterfly keyboard is iffy to me. Perhaps I need to get used to it, but the most obvious way it could have been better was to have some actual travel distance. Also, the 13in had 2 cases of a key becoming mushy/losing its tactileness, the second case still persisting until now. That's unacceptable for a ~$2000 machine. And since both were with touchbar, there were no physical escape keys. Also awful.

Then there's the ports. There are only 4 USB-C ports and no adapters included. If you had an iPhone 7, you could not even connect it to this machine. And I just recently learned that older macbook pros had things called magsafe chargers, magnetic chargers that could keep your dog from knocking over your $2000+ device when it trips over the wire. Why the FUCK would you remove that?

Honestly, there are a lot of things I can compliment it on, such as the display and weight (though I personally wouldn't sacrifice ports for thinness/weight). But Christ is it grossly overpriced. I get some kind of emotional distress over owning such an expensive thing and the fact that some salesmen snakeoiled my naive, tech-illiterate relatives into buying them. It retails for about the same amount as my car and PC combined. I AM too poor to own this thing. But if I had the money to buy it, I most definitely would not.

2015 model doesn't, looks so much better.

They only had to bring it back because a fucking bar full of emoji on the keyboard might make someone think it was a kids computer not a "pro" computer

>Ultrabook APPLE MacBook Pro 15 (MLW72ZE/A) i7-6700HQ 16G 256GB SSD RADEON PRO 450 OSX
>thrice the price of my Lenovo Ideapad
>literally the same processor
>same anmount of RAM
>same SSD space but no 1 TB HDD
>some weak Radeon graphics vs GTX 960m
If I were to spend 4k on a laptop I'd get something like a Dream Machine. What your overpriced fragile sculpture offers its just pathetic.

My company collects your taxes and has TWO data centers.

But I own a desktop.

Fuck Apple for turning pro line into overglorified normie books with touchbar and c ports and internals barely better or sometimes worse then 2015 model.

>13 inch screen
>shit keyboard
>pic related
>shit plastic
>shit super proprietary OS that manages to be worse than windows
>if it gets broken you need to give it away to get fixed
and you call us poor?

yeah, i can't buy a supercomputer. why did you post a picture of a toy, again?

>Maintenance costs 1k per month

Wouldn't cost shit a month if the guy you hire to fix it knew how.

It's just another thing that doesn't matter. Like the glowing Apple logo, or the startup chime.

>high end desktop running ubuntu MATE
>2015 13' MBP running Sierra
best of both worlds

>Mining shitcoins in 2017

>heh, I was almost forced to face the flaw in my argument but it looks you made a typo. Heh, looks like I win again.

looks disgusting

Didn't one of the macbooks have an exploding battery issue?
Apple just said "expected behaviour", "pay 140 and we will repair"
I don't care how good it is
If I want bombs I'll join ISIS

>being a Hewlett

>Hating on the startup chime
[spoiler]Fucking kill yourself tbqh[/spoiler]

>2k
>intel hd graphics
>low specs
>can't do shit
gee user.. your taste for 'best' is really shit

you didn't even list
>emojibar of fail

I don't hate it. I don't even care about it.

But that's not a Dell Inspiron