inside yer mum

looks like shit

pissed off cause now i got to wait longer for vega

inside your dad

In my mum

>More tflops than the Titan XP with 4GB more, better, memory
>probably won't cost 1200USD.

What's the big whoop about can't beat?

Because it won't live up to that, as always. AMD consistently hypes up their big technology and then when it gets out nobody notices a difference or gets even worse performance than a year old nvidia card. It's consistently garbage.

For only $3000

>So desperate for things to show off that you put the supported display maximum

Shit, better go slap 1600p on my X800 Pro box.

... So is it a professional product or not?

>probably won't cost 1200USD.
I'm sure this enterprise grade hardware won't cost 1200 USD. Quadros and Firepros are known for being dirt cheap. Cheap enough that you can compare the lot to some cheapo consumer card.

>Radeon Pro WX7100
>$799
Remind me why you can't compare them to consumer cards?

A year later after Nvidia released it's last cards AMD comes out with something.
No shit Nvidia has less of a chance.

24gb

That's cute, but the the radeon pro ssg has 2tb

>Not HBM

Lmao might as well put it in the trash already

Just Waitâ„¢ing for gaming Vega.

shooting massive loads in your mom, saw that it was basically another fury and went back to town on your mom and jizzed on your dad's eyebrow

I've been waiting for it since maxwell

>12Tflops

so its shit with more vram and same power as vega and costs like a brand new hachback in my country

whoa lad.
damn. these nvidia Cucks just give away money for fucking free.
I beat your ass this didn't cost 1/4 the money to make it.
BTw my country is first world.

AMD already said this card isn't for gaming crowds. I think they have a different cheaper beast for gaming.

Is it a major upgrade from RX480? I rather not upgrade yet because it's not long since I got that but I want to know anyway.

to be fair if you half'd all the numbers Of OP's image you would get the gaymer version numbers spot on for consumer vega its just a bit of math.

can Sup Forums even into math anyway LOL :p

>8K support

It's gonna be a while before 60fps at 8K is the norm.

Maybe by 2020 will actually start seeing high end cards starting to enable that trend.

It's not for rendering 8k @60fps.

It's the way all media is going in hollywood and TV.

Do people actually believe this lol

you seem to be confused about two markets
in enterprise companies get sued for false advertising
in gaming consumer gets fucked by enterprise

understand the difference

it's for video editing and machine learning
at least AMD doesn't call it DEEP

You're looking at the wrong metrics. FuryX had the same FP16 as its FP 32 at 8.6TFLOPS because half precicion filled a 32-bit alu

The new NCU's in this vega architecture break the ALU's into smaller threaded components that can handle smaller instructions more efficiently so the FP16 (which is what games mostly use) has skyrocketed to 26TFLOPS

the FLOPS to in game FPS ratio on this vega card is going to be alot closer to Pascal than than FuryX and Polaris.

So you have at least a 1600mhz core clock on 4000 raw shaders with FP16 efficiency (remember this is the only one that matters for vidya gaming) thats closed in on pascal's FP16.

Source?

What do you mean?

>blower

It's only 13tflops single precision. Doesn't the 1080ti peak 14 in single?