Tell me about black girls from your country

tell me about black girls from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.wdr.de/mediathek/video/sendungen/hier-und-heute/video-ghana-girls---folge--100.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a4YrsKIK18w
youtube.com/watch?v=YfL7PNe3UGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're ugly, violent, and smelly

they're ugly like the one in the op

they're cute, kind, and sweet

i want to enslave her

ugly, buck-teeth, fat cheeks, round faces, covered from head to toe in rags and surrounded by niglets

They come mostly from Congolombia...ugly as fuck, only other Negros go down with them

loud as shit

who?

>south dakota

Their faces swell out of their niqabs like male orangutans

A lot of them are really hot

I often see a black girl (not mixed, but really african-black) on the train. She must be about 20 years old, tall, slim and I guess she has C cups. She has also very white straight teeth. Today I sat across from her and secretly looked at her, until I had to get off the train. I'll never be brave enough to talk to her ;_;

Their children come out 100% white

>tfw no chocolate gf

well the mom is not really that black

go for it bro
what's the worst thing that can happen

www1.wdr.de/mediathek/video/sendungen/hier-und-heute/video-ghana-girls---folge--100.html

The ones on tv complain about Black Pete. I don't know any black girls irl.

The mother looks almost as if she is 25% black though.

hnggghhhh

They're ugly, cololmbian, and full of STDs

source?

>tfw no quadroon german gf

kristina kirkland

They love me for some reason.

THEY ARE WHITE!

slavs enjoy black women?

Slavic countries are very racist towards blacks

no

Only black girls here are extremely ugly university students from Nigeria. I saw hundreds of them in the last years and perhaps 1 or 2 cuties.

Yes

404 not found

damn, nice

We are racist towards churkas, but none gives a shit about blacks.

i like them. a lot of them are pretty friendly/hospitable

The mother is half African

well then its not really surprising, their next kid may be black as fuck

I said women

No. That never happens here.

Is that the grill from the graduation pic?

No, that girl just graduated high school 2 days ago. This woman is around 30 years old

I saw one black chick today
she was qt

sometimes they're hot, sometimes they're not
sometimes they're mean, sometimes they're sweet
sometimes they're arrogant, sometimes they're giving
sometimes they're loud, sometimes they're quiet
man, I don't get racism, like it doesn't match up with actual experience
like, when you interact with hundreds of black people every day, the numbers come out like everyone else
just a giant fucking mixed bag of people

god she's so fake

Very Black but nice

and i meant women aswell

shes fucking scary

I just see a light skinned niglet

>what's the worst thing that can happen
Aids

this
>tfw no mixed qt3.14 to pound muh dick violently

There are very rare here, I have met a few, mostly foreigners, but the mexicans one are loud and act manly but they have great asses though.

this.

black women are often described as loud and onoxious what is imho not true at all.
my gf and all her female black friends are not like that. i never saw them acting out in public places, yelling in the streets. my gf is not wearing bling bling LV bags or all this fashion nonsense. she's not wearing weaves or wigs. she was good at school and is currently studying law.

Fat barbarians

very rare

>these delusional morons again

Nobody like foreigners in eastern Europe especially if they are not european

jesus, that was painful to watch

ahh yes black angels

I used to be like you for 30 years friend

Except 1/3rd of black males will go to prison
Most pimps in Canada are black
Prostitutes regularly discriminate against blacks because they are cheap, rude, violent, and smelly
Police patrol them because their often involved in crime
There is not a single country where blacks are not over-represented in crime
Their STD rates are extremely high because they have no honour and often cheat on one another
Taxis dislike them for much the same reason as prostitutes
They are bad to rent to - don't care for your property as well and often make a hassle of paying or don't pay
They are deeply insecure and feel aggrieved enough to lash out at society
There is not a single country or city in this entire world where the crime index does not go
black > brown > white > asian
None.

This is your normal statistics for letting your city get 30%black, 30%hispanic, and 30% white (roughly)
heyjackass.com

Am I racist against a black family that seems loving and caring? Fuck no. Even though that's a rarity and 63-80% of black families are WITHOUT A FATHER because they are irresponsible dangerous fuckwads.

So a bunch of pretentious euro fags see blacks in Switzerland and think, 'i don't get why people are racist, everyone's so nice here?' Fuck off eurocuck. You do not know the average African.

Great book on South Africa that's a real page turner.
Into The Cannibal's Pot

When they immigrate to a rich country from Africa, they are usually great people. But Africa is shitty for a reason. Shitty people make shitty countries make more shitty people.

But do I hate niggers? Fuck yes. Apartheid should never have ended in SA.

kek at webm, but

>croats
>manlets

Also, in a world with billions of people the statistical improbability of this happening is nigh 0 if we 'are all equal!' Just one race, the human race!

There is not a single country or city in this entire world where the crime index does not go
black > brown > white > asian
None.

>African
Meh

>Caribbean
Hot

usually unattractive, loud and vulgar

I'd trade all of them for croatian females

Disgusting

Kek, I spoke for a few weeks to a russian girl that was coming to Sweden, it was a HUGE difference from speaking to a Swedish girls

1. She hated niggers. Absolutely hated them.
2. She hated homosexuals.
3. She was very nationalistic

A girl holding these views in Sweden would most likely be some fat hilbilly on welfare, but she was doing her masters in political science when we were talking and always had a job.

> dat noggish nose

This
Caribbean girls
youtube.com/watch?v=a4YrsKIK18w (you can notice that the mens are quite attractive too)

African one:
youtube.com/watch?v=YfL7PNe3UGk (weird face, weird nose, weird men)

Black chicks are a bit weird

Let me explain it to you. We're not racists we just don't like blood mixing (those who count themselves as white Russians). Anyway i don't know any Russian woman who would like to fuck a black guy. From other side we have "redneck" kinda women who are easy to get laid with our churkas (muslims).

HOW CAN HUMANS EVEN COMPETE

Addition. I'm half swede so i have some swedes and swedish women in my friendlist, it's true they don't mind to get laid with a black guy but i don't see it as more "open-minded" or progressive view etc. I dislike that swedish girls are sluts, but at least they're nice.

>tfw no Black gf to be madly in love with and have a son with

Good question

I like loyalty like that. Such a thing doesnt exist among white women in western and northern Europe. So many of them will sleep with foreigners at first chance.

In my experience liking black men is not the norm, its far more common with women that havent or doesnt want to sleep with black men than the opposite. You see such couples sometimes but not very common

But something you see constantly is Swedish girls with what you would call "Churkas" (brown muslims).

And you also see a shitload of Swedish men with asian women

Anyway, half Swedish, in fucking russia? Literally wtf

I have never seen black person in my life
How do they smell?

Non existent.

Black girls are extremely rare. I have yet to see them in Japan.

Lucky guy.

I already knew about asian women thing. But you wouldn't disagree that most of swedish men are gayish and pussies and i'm not about that you can't get angry or never fight each other etc. Muslims are more manly in that meaning. Me personally feel sorrow about that thing i don't know why but it makes me sad (not disgusted) that your women are okay with getting laid any time and with Muslims even. It's like we all know how they treat their women and Sweden is like "equal rights for everyone".

I'm a perfect mix of swedish and russian yeah. Jag vet svenska ocksÄ.

Also poor af
Nothing lucky here

Dear Japan: Stay 95% Japanese at all times no matter what fucking multiculti memes they tell you.
You have among yourselves the lowest crime rate in the world and no calls of constant bullshit racism.
Keep it that way.

Ofc they are "more manly" in their behaviour. Their culture is very conservative.

But look at the bright side of it, theres still hope. Swedish men are tall, handsome and pretty muscular on average compared to many other men in the world. Its just our culture thats too progressive and feminist, it can change. The stereotype about Swedish men under the 17th and 18th century was "cruel" and "strong like an ox". Meanwhile southerners and turks were seen as more feminine.

Anyway, compare our situation to Lets say indians, doesnt matter if they act masculine or feminine - they will always be short ugly brown shits with pencil dicks. Our only problem is the modern culture because we have the "hardware" to be strong men.

What if i love Japan and i want to move there

This is my dream. I really like african girls (like african african, not african american). You should talk to her, do it for me user

I grew up on the south side of Chicago and I was the only white boy throughout all of my years going to school. I have a lot of experience with black girls. 90% of them are fucking shit. Fat, ugly, obnoxious, aggressive, dirty, basically the worst of the worst. They get into fights over the dumbest shit and beat the fuck out of each other on a regular basis. They scheme worse than white women, lie cheat steal etc.

However, that's not all of them. There were probably 5-10 good ones out of the hundreds I interacted with. One of them was actually god-tier. She was raised in a good home, hot as fuck, super loyal, super traditional, if she wasn't black she would basically be Sup Forums's dream girl. So there are good black chicks out there, but at least from my experience with a pretty wide ranging sample, the bad far outnumber the good.

Just because you ruskies are half mongols half Chernobyl mutants does not mean whole slavland is coalburning.

You mean the ones who happen to be mixed?

> white boy
Can see nigger propaganda got to your head. "White boy" is a derogatory term for white men used by black men.

Well Swedish men are tall yeah, but your average height is 180-2cm meanwhile in Russia it's 178-80. Anyway i belive it could change but not if Swedes will spread their genes with Asians etc. It was hard but i got used to speak with Swedish women, they have feminism of cerebrum.

Do they like chicanos?

Swedish men are better looking than russian men t b h

So are u going to get a 75 % Swedish child by getting a Swedish girl or will you go for a russian?

I kinda used it jokingly, but in high school I was a white boy. Technically I wasn't a white man until I turned 18 and became an adult, which was after I graduated high school.