Tell me about Moroccans, Sup Forums. They look so fucking similar to average mixed Brazilian that it's scary

Tell me about Moroccans, Sup Forums. They look so fucking similar to average mixed Brazilian that it's scary.

Have you ever seen a Moroccan in your life? How are they in daily life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qA6jOzzMgFA
liveleak.com/view?i=d81_1463077220
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan-Dutch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever seen a Moroccan in your life?

Not that i know of

Only one time, in the world cup.

Well, they are 20% black after all.

They don't look like Brazilians at all.

They're the worst immigrants in our country (equally bad as Caribbeans I guess).

They don't look like all Brazilians, but they look average mixed Brazilian so fucking much, it's scary. Every people from OP's pic could pass here easily.

The ones we have here barely look like the ones in the OP desu. Ours have ugly noses, small foreheads, often nigger hair, beady little eyes.

immigrants in italy 2014
1,081,400 Romania
524,775 Morocco
502,546 Albania
320,794 China
233,726 Ukraine

they're fucking everywhere

Moroccan former parliament members in the Netherlands.

The most famous Moroccan rapper here.

romanians are whiter than shitalians.

Almost every Dutch fighter in MMA is Moroccan kek

I know a Moroccan, he is the boyfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo, Badr Hari.

That's bullshit. We have many fighters.

I dati ufficiali 2015 sono:
Romania 1.131.839
Albania 490.483
Morocco 449.058
China 265.820
Ukraine 226.060
Quindi o i tuoi dati sono sbagliati oppure a parte i rumeni gli altri se ne stanno andando via

/mena/ hates them OP

Most of them are just your average, upstanding drug dealers, but some are violent.

yes, I have seen them, there's a famous bimbo from reality shows that is moroccan, came to portugal as a 4 year old

I have more respect for a random dog than for 99% of the moroccans that live here.

mi fa piacere, cazzo

>your average

Average favela people, you mean.

How do you recognize them? Behavior? Appearance?

Effettivamente è in linea con pic related

Appearance. Also it helps that they use their retarded moroccan haircut.

Phew, Italy has more Moroccans than us.

You also have more than three times our population, but still!

>immigrants decrased where i live

smell, looks, behaviour

>retarded moroccan haircut

What haircut? Cristiano Ronaldo?

Why?

They are terrible people.

Even among our muslim immigrants, they stand out in criminality, rudeness and idiocy.

Not the replied.

Oh my god. Thank God favela people don't have money to travel to first world countries

Moroccans are portuguese closest brothers, and I will always defend them, against any haters.
They have the world's best climates, culture, and gastronomy.

Gibraltar bridge can't come soon enough.

Something is wrong, 99% of Spaniards hates them and you like them.

What if they are still a lot?

Actually,he switched roles,spaniards keep praising muslim iberia for some fucking reason like it was the fucking best place in the world at that time and science and shit nigga what.

>spaniards keep praising muslim iberia for some fucking reason

Andalusia?

Puta que pariu, isso é uma favela. Achei o irmão perdido do Brasil. Obrigado, OP.

It was, retardinho, but that was before almogavars and almohads fucked up everything. Spanish Umayyad was god tier. And the Umayyad were levantine, not the filthy rat fundies that came from Morocco.

Same. Death to Moroccan diaspora.

yeah,their anthem was inspired by a fucking muslim andalusian music

youtube.com/watch?v=qA6jOzzMgFA

I don't get it. Their country seems to be not as shit as other muslim countries but they are so fucking bad.

yeah,sure...
You can start dreaming of a future muslim spain while we prepare our swords for the next crusade.

Literally everyone can pass as brazilian m8. Didn't you learn nothing about our population history?

Nah, OP, is right, they look average mulatto/pardo, really. I'm afraid to go to Europe now. They can think I'm a muslim.

All mudslims are bad - including moroccans and swedes.

But to answer OP's question; yes, I've seen some. They look like turks paired with saudis.

I fugged a qt half moroccan, real sweetie pie.

so wear a big ol cross around your neck.
Even better, wear a yamulke on your head. You will have thousands of Europeans lining up to suck your Jew cock.
Hope you're circumcised

>wearing a yarmulke

if you visit our bigger cities, you'll get raped by moroccans

Men raping men? Are they attractive and use comdoms? If yes, I'm ok with this.

wrong, moroccansare civilized people, jews and muslims live together in harmony

liveleak.com/view?i=d81_1463077220

How dumb are you? Most europeans hate jews waaay more than muslims. And the muslims hates them even more.

Except for the most arabic-looking ones, many moroccans can pass as brazilians, mainly thanks to their med + nigger features

They lack the amerindian influence, tho.

>They lack the amerindian influence, tho

But this one is somewhat irrelevant desu.

From where? You are leaving your country en masse, soon only old people and retards will live there.

This happen here too. Outside Israel Jews and Muslims live peaceful in most cases

I think I could pick a Moroccan out of a line-up with Brazilian 9/10 times.

They have this particular look. Hard to describe but I recognize them immediately. It's necessary for survival here.

>They can think I'm a muslim.

Well, about that...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes

>It's necessary for survival here.

Wut?

i fucking despise all arab diaspora

moroccans are not arab, they are berbers

2% of our population is Moroccan

I was saying that every european, asian, middle eastern and african can pass as a local here because we don't have an identity standard. I don't think that moroccans are the representation of a brown person here. Every brown can pass as a mixed here, there's no pattern for them here.
Why do you think that the stolen brazilian passports are the most expensive in all the black market?

B-but Italy! Multiculti Rome! Monica Bellucci!

i hate them all the same, worst minority in italy

proof?

they are my brothers, and you better not offend them

>I don't think that moroccans are the representation of a brown person here.

Agreed, but they represent the majority of them easily. Not a single of them look foreign, except the big nose ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan-Dutch

Actually 2.2%

it depends, it's less relevant than the portuguese and african genetics, but it's very notable in some parts (mainly north and northeast)

shaolin-types simply does not exist in morocco

Though shit, huh

Moroccans are arabs and berbers. Berbers are a minority, said the only good moroccan i know.

This. To me Moroccans sometimes looks way more familiar than Spanish America.

2% is reasonable, they bring colour, dances and diversity to your cold/grey streets :)

topkek

>In their survey Buijs et al. found that Dutch-Moroccans have more severe problems with the deviation of gender roles than with homosexual practices in and of themselves. Of the ethnic groups in the survey, Dutch Moroccans were the only ones who preferred masculine lesbians and feminine gay boys over feminine lesbians and masculine gay boys. In addition Dutch-Moroccans indicated an aversion to anal sex in the survey. Buijs et al. said "The resentment expressed by the Moroccan participants towards anal sex might be explained by the fact that they find it hard to deal with sexual ideas in western societies, in which men who take the active sexual role are generally considered homo- or bisexual as well."
>Dutch Moroccans were the only ones who preferred masculine lesbians and feminine gay boys over feminine lesbians and masculine gay boys.

This is the average Northeast pardo
For our first world friends, you can notice that their head is indeed flat. The slur "flat head" is certainly well given to these subjects. They are our working force here in São Paulo and 10 out of 10 of favela dwellers are either flat-head or nigger-flat-head.

O filho dele fitaria no norte da África fácil...

>tfw people say I could pass as a local german
>tfw family is of italian origin
this kinda triggers me desu

Esse negócio de cabeça-chata é puro estereótipo. Pelo menos em Recife. Esses marroquinos são o típico pardoso. Agora vou ter que usar roupa de turista pra não pensarem que sou árabe na Europa.

I talked up a masculine lesbian at my old friend's house recently but then he cockblocked me. My dick wuz titanium, man.

>To me Moroccans sometimes looks way more familiar than Spanish America

Half Moroccan here.

Here is what I can tell you, moroccans come in all kinds of shapes and colors.
It is true that in Europe many moroccan immigrants simply don't behave well. It ashames me.
On the other hand, those who behave themselves don't get noticed as the troublemakers. People are surprised whenever they found out about my moroccan origins.

Morocco tends to be a quiet country with a homicide rate comparable to most european countries.
Moroccans are welcoming most of the time, and they really like to laugh.
Bigotry is a problem as in all muslim countries, and black africans can suffer from racism.

Come and visit if you can, Brazilian friend, and make your own opinion.

Because Cristiano Ronaldo has a Moroccan boyfriend. May gay Iberians go to Morrocco. Don't you know that?

Look !

People from Lisbon in their natural habitat.

How cute :3

they are right in the transition between nigger land and cumskin land
what did you expect

Morocco despite povery isn't a bad country. I know many people that went there and loved it although in the area next to Ceuta and Melilla we aren't appreciated. I actually have worked with two moroccan girls and they were nice but holy fuck, there is like a 50% of moroccan immigrants that behave like sociopaths.

I heard that gay pedos go to Morocco but not normal faggots. About Gaynaldo, well, it's normal, in Spain thanks to the press we know when he is shitting in the toilet.

> there is like a 50% of moroccan immigrants that behave like sociopaths.

I don't know how many of them, or rather us, are crazy, but it's true that I avoid them -us ?- as much as I can.
I am starting to sound crazy as well, though.

I forgot to say that these girls were first generation immigrants. For some reason moroccans can't raise their kids in Europe to become decent citizens and they are extremely materialistic.

Wow, Morocco has god tier beaches

Well, I consider myself a decent citizen.
But I am on Sup Forums, so you are probably right.

Aren't you half moroccan?

Yep.

Most Moroccans you complain about are Berbers. "Arabic" Moroccans are pretty chill. We don't even like those goat fuckers ourselves.

t. "Arabic" Maroccan

Well, then it doesn't strictly apply to you.

Elaborate pls. I'm interested about that.

the water is cold though