Your honest opinion on Mexican Culture

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2012/10/27/poll-black-prejudice-america/1662067/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1818087.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Overrated and meme'd. I wish Mexico could be as irrelevant as Chile or Argentina in order to develop a better cultural image beside we wuz, sombreros and tacos.

I think it would be a good idea.

I like mexican culture and the people
the cartels and those liveleak videos are scary tho

everything was stolen by Texas, then Texas claims those as their own cultures.

Consider the following. Being next door to US, culturally and historically speaking this country only had two choices:

Culture based on forced memes like now, or dead like Canada.

I like tortilla chips and salsa.

Honestly it's beautiful, shame the country is in fucking shambles because the people and the culture are wonderful

>inb4 CHI

I am aryan as fuck son

i love tacos xD

Your whole cartel/gang stuff is really the only thing that makes Mexico a shithole, without that you'd be quite nice, I like your food though!

>I am aryan as fuck son
Yes you are

Food is probably the best in the world desu, holy shit. Seriously.

the nip speaks truth

Prickly pear sorbet confirms

shit.
culture of crime just like the gyppos.

my favourite spanish speaking country , and they can be a perfect country if they remove the cartels and crime

Mexico is my favorite country.
The people, food and landscapes are incredible.
I wish they'll finally get rid of the gangs one day.
Te quiero mexico.

we could use less of it in this world

Stop the cartels and replace Taco Bell water with water that keeps my bowels at bay, and it's a pretty cool place with pretty cool people

Mexicans are poor, low IQ, criminal degenerates. All these spics with US flags can't fool anyone. Fuck Mexico and fuck Mexicans.

I'm Mexican, upper middle class, two certs and a bachelors degree and have no criminal record.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2012/10/27/poll-black-prejudice-america/1662067/

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1818087.html

Most Americans think very negatively and look down on Hispanics and Mexicans. A lot of US flag posters here are obviously Mexicans themselves, so don't let that fool you.

mexico has great food, some of my fav dishes, but they need to stop FUCKING coming here illegally.

Love it, except the crime stuff

our flags are too similar.
change it

Your personal observation does not matter when the vast majority of your people are poor, and would support the illegals waving Mexican flags, rioting, and beating up Whites for no reason. Do not lie to us and pretend that most of your brethren have anywhere close to your credentials. Beaner.

Culture is a boring meme
Some people are very nice though
The cartel shit is fucking annoying

Nice, but the drug wars and all that third world shit is memeing up the country to a level nobody can appreciate it.
Also top tier food of course

I don't mind them. Dislike the illegals though. But mainly because my family had to jump through hoops in order to become legal Americans. I got dual Canadian/American citizenship though.

> Your honest opinion on Mexican Culture
Too much emotions I guess.

I picture Mexican culture as tacos and drug trafficking. Am I wrong?

Guess where this picture was taken? Let me give you a hint: it wasn't in Mexico. Fucking spic roaches.

>I got dual Canadian/American citizenship though.

Why and how?

You're not that far off really

Tex-Mex is pretty good.
Nothing else comes to mind. Unfortunately we still haven't learned how to create a written language so we must import millions of people to cook for muh restaurants.

We don't want the lands back amigo, only the trash living there wants them because muh brown pride shit. I dont want to visit the US just to see more mexican shit cities, i visit to escape from the trash that I watch every day.

Most Mexicans actually think the chicano fags that act like that are on the same tier as niggers. I'd prefer that they be deported, and I'm pretty sure if you asked Mexican-Americans more than half would agree. The only people that like illegals, are illegals themselves and white guilt faggolas.

My dad's side of the family immigrated to Canada back in the late 1800s. My mother's America in the 1600s. My dads family came down in the 1970s.

Oh, neat

I like the food but the negative stereotypes and TV shows distorted my views of them so I can't judge

You might as well gas those mothefuckers cuz we don't want them back. Fucking traitors.

I admire how much Mexicans hate their own diaspora. I hate ours too.

I don't hate my people man. I hate hypocrites like chicanos who leave this country because to them it was "a piece of shit", and go to the US to be wage cucks. Then when someone like Trump comes and makes them cry, then they get all proud of being mexicans. They even take photos of themselves with flags and piñatas.

Few people have a problem with controlled immigration where an extremely small amount of highly skilled and trained individuals are permitted to enter.
Provided, of course, that the jobs are needed in the first place and it's not something like visa abuse to weaken the power of unions or workers.

Understandable. I hate my countrymen that go to America or UK/France and act snobby

Exactly. I'm not a proponent of mass free flowing unregulated migration like is presently happening specifically because it just serves to lower wages and creates an ingress of Mexicans (and to a far less extent Asian/Eastern European) unskilled drones.

Don't care, the only thing I liked are the festival of the dead, wrestler masks and the occasional mariachi, that's about it.

Good to hear, user. I don't think it's anything the common man will be any to resist, unfortunately.

this
being next to the gringo fucked up our image as a country and degenerated our food and culture in a twisted way for the world

irrelevant

So are you

Literally the best food in the world.

Mostly misunderstood and sadly studied about the popular thmes as food, day of the dead (event this event it´s not mostly studied) and many more things.

We have a great legacy, amerindian and european, and even from the far east, sadly the people who knows about it are egoistic as fuck

Italy doesn't have the bird in the middle of the flag son.

Aztecs are cool af
Burritos and Pozole are amazing.

>Burritos
You are breaking my heart Korea

Food,Culture,and No era penal.

Good food
Can't say good people because I was robbed within 1 day of being there and driving through Mexico city was pretty depressing looking at all the dilapidated buildings

Cancun was nice because it's just a rich white persons party town at least.

The water raped our bowels even though we avoided it and literally did not drink it, it still got us.

I´m sorry that happend user, we also fucking hate that, driving throug Mexico City is the worst thing to do here, take the metro, its way faster.

>I'm Mexican
>Does not lives in Mexico
Choose one

also rampant corruption

Your food is pretty good, some of your women are really sexy. Your country is a shithole though.

Quiero

Me lo gusta

CHI

I went to Guadalajara and Hermosillo recently.

"Mexican culture" is way too broad, and as always, nothing is clear cut.

Even as far north as Guadalajara, I found many cultural points that wouldn't feel out of place at all all the way here, while Sonora was like and Spanish version of Arizona.

It should be obvious, but there's a gradient of culture coming from the southern American states that gradually shifts as you go south all the way to the southern cone.

In any case, I like Mexican culture. My biggest gripe is probably that food stand owners in small towns (even tourist destinations like Tequila) didn't seem to mind hygiene that much (the places weren't dirty, but nobody seemed to care about flies at all), but that's probably true about the countryside anywhere to a certain extent.

I'm a strong proponent of Spain and Spanish culture and love to jokingly shit on mexico all the time. But in all honesty, if the illegal immigrants who come here to be wage cucks, then get mad when trump calls them on it, then start acting like proud mexicans and the cartel wasn't such a huge thing, it'd be an absolute brotier country, culture is interesting as hell, what little I've heard and their food is literal godtier. pretty sweet country all in all

All about the elotes tho

I love México, I wish they loved me back

i love you

Better than US culture for the most part. Cholas are cancerous because they're in the US more than because of Mexico, every culture that comes into contact with the US melting pot becomes fucked in some way (see Jersey for italian americans)

Fuck off Habsburg

Mexico's flag came first. They were a country first before Italy. Mexico became a country in 1821 while Italy formed in 1871. If anything you stole their flag.

i hate there music i cringe and get annoyed by it but every thing else is fine i guess

me too

;^)

will mexico ever be great again?

I want to gas then annex Mexico.

>again

I'm glad you asked! As it happens, Mexico is actually well on its way to becoming a first world power, comparable to the US/Canada, Japan, Germany, the Arab Gulf, etc.

Pic related is your typical middle-sized Mexican city.

This is a Mastretta, one of the highest-end vehicle makes from Mexico.

Never once heard a Mexicano state Tejanos "stole" their culture. I've heard "stole" their land, but culture? Fuck off Takashi...errr I mean Jacob.

CHI

what is dual citizenship?

Speaking of which, did you know that Mexico produces more engineers per capita today than the US? Science and engineering has been entrenched in Mexican culture for many centuries. It is no surprised that Mexico was first world before the United States even existed!

CHARITO

so, it's actually happening?

Mexico is an up-and-coming (pop) cultural force. Mexican cinema produces some of the most critically acclaimed films int he world.

Even the weather in Mexico is first world!

i hope they're good at paying for walls

Well, I appreciate having a shitty place next door that makes us look good. And if all fails. I can just go down there if I murder someone.

>Canada
you better have enough cash to pay for the northern wall

>Wall blocks Alaska and Sarah Palin and her family out from the lower 48

me in the middle

why? I think burrito origins trace back to mexico. Most people think its the US, but it was me

yeah otherwise we'll be flooded with more nu-males and problem glasses after trump wins. we already have plenty.

>tfw you realize teh cartels have been sacrificing enemies in order to awake the aztec gods
>tfw you realize mexico is heading towards 1st world status thanks to this

MUST BE STOPPED

Conservative, family oriented; espouses the value of honest, hard work, good culinary skills.

Cons: Education often undervalued (though slowly changing trend), lowers real estate values with uncouth behavior (loud parties, littering, vehicles on the lawn, etc)