So why isn't Sup Forums using the best laptop currently on the market?

>uni-body design
>impressive specs

It's basically a macbook pro but with actual power.

Explain yourselves now.

I'd rather compute by carrying around a bag of rocks that I place on the ground according to algorithms than be caught dead with that stupid glowing cuck stamp of a logo on anything I own

>Green accents
>Gaymer design

If they made a blacked out, logo free version I would pay extra money for it.

I already have an x220

but goy, don't you want to be a pro gaymer and advertise our brand for us? Don't you want to pay us for the opportunity to do so?

>X220
>Not the X220 tablet

For shame user

Why the fuck are you faggots so concerned with what other people think about you? You're on a anime image board ffs. You're losers in the eyes of normies anyway.

Idgaf what other people think. I don't wanna look at that shit.

Laptop skins do exist for this 2017 model, would need them anyway for the easy to remove paint over the aluminum.

>14" 16:9 trash screen
>i7
>dGPU
>hideous
That's why

Just because I'm a loser I'm my private life doesn't mean I should show it off in public.

dGPU? I'm not talking about the 13 inch model desu

You show that off whenever you go outside anyway bb

They don't sell them in my country with our keyboard layout (or at all), otherwise I could buy one.

Maybe you should've specified a model then, because when I google "Razer Blade" the first thing I find is a laptop called the Razer Blade, and it has a dGPU. Tell me the model and I'll be happy to tell you why I don't want whatever piece of shit you're talking about.

overpriced as fuck.

It's overpriced, tasteless, and I'm not paying extra and eating battery life to advertise a company's brand for them.

Razer.
I would honestly put them under apple to be fair.

impressive specs but the keyboard is absolute trash

my x220t is still going strong, running W7 and Linux. and frankly, at this point, if i were going to spend a lot on a new laptop, i WOULD buy a macbook. you know why? Windows 10 is fucking cancer, and i'm not going to spend over a grand on a laptop just to replace the OS. if i need impressive specs, i just use my desktop anyway.

>What is importation
>Using non ANSI keyboard layouts.

Gayman laptops are a meme unless you dont have a home because you move around constantly.

So are macbooks and other expensive ultrabooks. Why the fuck would you ever pay that much money for one of those? Frankly I would rather pay more for a smartphone than a "high end" laptop.

Remind me again what the use scenario is for an ultrabook? I really want to know.

>GPU undervolted
>thermal throttling is still a problem
>2 hour battery life even outside of games
>$2,000 for the base model
>chinkshit customer support
lmao..

>suggesting ANSI
Not going to happen. Edges of the layout are for functional buttons, not some random symbols.

apparently a lot of 1060's are frying on these ones due to shit thermals, Lous made a video on this, they use shit tier components.

It's the model that's the most widely known, the one with the 1060. Who the fuck judges any gaming laptop on the model with dGPUs are you fucking autistic?

Now tell me why it's a piece of shit.

inb4 muh ovepriced razer im a poor fag.

>Gaming
>Play games that came out after 2004

>the one with the 1060
That's the one I was looking at
>Who the fuck judges any gaming laptop on the model with dGPUs
What?

The fuck is that logo? And the black and green color scheme. Like who the fuck would willingly take that out in public above the age of twelve?

I've seen this exact thread twice today so I can't imagine how many times it's been posted.
I'm fucking sick of this shit.
There has to be a way to fight advertisers.

The second user didn't say he wants a black out version for the fact that he doesn't want others to it, it seems more like he wants blacked out cause he doesn't like the logo...

>It's basically a macbook
There's your answer