Whats the best browser guys...

whats the best browser guys? im currently using chrome but i was wondering if the experts of Sup Forums knew what the best browser to use for the most optimal browsing experience on Sup Forums.org would be. anyone know?

Pale Meme

i dont even fucking know anymore. all have botnet and are complete shit
im honestly convinced that IE is best right now.

w3m

use chrome

Last week I was making the same question to myself. I made a little research and after I came up with a simplistic score system based on features found in many browsers. I didn't really store the rank after I was done, except for the Top 5 browsers. Keep in mind I'm not considering stuff like Add-ons, most of my info on their features was taken from wikipedia. It was around 80 features, by the way.
My Top 5:
Pale Moon => 62
Mozilla Firefox => 60
SeaMonkey => 53
QupZilla => 52.5
Web => 44

autism

Firefox is the best. No botnet and good functionality.

Comodo Dragon for a Chrome Fork

Firefox/Literally any flavor of firefox

I use Comodo Dragon because it's quite literally google chrome but without the botnet, plus some neat security features. Firefox is just firefox, it's laggy which is a huge turn off.

>firefox
>comodo dragon
>COMODO DRAGON

It just werks.

In terms of usability on a modern machine, assuming you don't mind dealing with Google and aren't doing sensitive things you don't want them to know about chrome is objectively the best browser on a recent or somewhat powerful machine.

Firefox is the most freedom respecting. And has plenty of flavors to suite most needs.

Safari and edge/IE are not suitable for any use ever due to their history of security issues.

Opera and other chromium derivatives are okay but you might as well just use chrome at that point if not chromium for the bleeding edge straight from the glacier freshness.

Google Chrome/Chromium/Canary are God-tier, nothing else can compete.
DevFox & Nightly are pretty good too if you configure them properly.

Hey, don't insult real autists. I'm too lazy to be autistic. A proper autist would do a deep research on the subject, all I did was take some dubious information from wikipedia and we all know it is not a trustworthy source of information.

Enjoy your jewgle botnet.

ungoogled chromium

>NSA

If that is really the case then does it even matter for people who aren't Americans and Terrorists trying to attack the United States?

Kys Normie

hurr durr nothing to hide nothing to fear

Edward Snowden: "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say."

Why about it is bad?

It doesn't have botnet.

dat strawman

I will enjoy it as much as you did when you solved that Google captcha to post that.

>Edward Snowden

A man who betrayed his nation, the most important human society in the world, using poetic excuses.