What is the best programming language to write malware?

What is the best programming language to write malware?

C and x86 assembly.

machine language

Replace x86 assembly with Python and you're good.

java because it's cross-compatible

>Having to ship a fucking python interpreter with your malware
>Having your code in a human readable form
You're stupid.

except then the host needs the jvm to run the virus

compatibility is not always good

Whatever works. Malware these days is all about exploiting bugs. The language is irrelevant.

>send virus that i wrote in java to my friend for the lulz
>he doesn't even have the jre installed

this
Juts figure out what you want your exploit to be, then use whatever language you think it'll be easiest to write in

I don't get it. A floppy disk on a fridge... ok

That little dinky fridge magnet isn't going to do shit to a high density floppy. This image exists solely for underages to pretend they used floppies and circle jerk about it.

huh? What would a magnet do?

What's holding the disk to that fridge?

Scratch

If you think anyone doing security can't disassemble a binary and read it just fine, you are an idiot.

You don't ship python anywhere.
Python is for your command server infrastructure and for remote exploits used to distribute the malware.
The actual malware is C.

Machine language and assembly are for all intents and purposes, identical. Assembly is just human-readable.

pretty much all linux systesm have python by default

Fucking magnets, how do they work? and why do they break floppy disks?

In times of yore, the people believed in a myth: That mysterious powers in magnetic materials could erase information from the newly invention of magnetic storage.
To this day, No one knows how these strange magnetic materials work and their relationship with magnetic based storage.

/thread

thats the fucking joke

this.

>language is irrelevant
good job trying to corrupt the system's memory in javascript

Russian

лoл

You and your dad are for all intents and purposes identical. Your dad is just human-readable.

Python desu