REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be me
>2nd yr IT student
>get amazing idea
>point your phone at the router's password sticker thing that's always on them and it will automatically connect you to the wifi using that password

development is almost complete and I'm going to rollout to google play store

>google lens announcement
>it does the same thing but its built in to google photos
>even the UI is nearly identical to mine

should i kill myself?

Yes, multiple router manufacturers have already been doing this for years.

Looks like you blew your only shot at becoming a Google engineer. Watch anime, it'll make you feel better.

Might as well release your application as open source

If one of your friends or even you thought that this was "unique" and "new" or a "million dolar" idea. You're flat out retarded.

Unless you would've made some sort of visual technology that would impress any average iPhone user (fancy colors, round corner and shit like that), your technology was on the market for the past.... 10 years now?

Google voice probably eavesdropped and stole your idea.

>Not just using WPS

>Enabling reaver
No thanks

I was looking forward to some ad revenue. The app is like 1mb and has a very user friendly minimalist UI

Release it anyways. Not everyone uses gapps.

Make it shine. Make it shine in the eyes of any basic day to day user and give it a go. No harm in trying out but don't make it blund or else it won't launch at all.

>round corner
better watch it.. dont want to get sued do you?

>>be me

stop being such a faggot

This. Has Google's version been deployed yet? If not then use this small window to your advantage.

Lots of routers have a QR code that already allows this.

>1MB
Apps need to be at least 200MB to be on the Play Store.

>using wps
>using visible SSID

You might as well not waste what you've made so far and release it as open source and have it catch on in open source communities so they don't have to use googles botnetted version

My neighbors devices have a habit of connecting to my network when I do that.

>QR code
So nothing usable

QR codes are a billion times better than old barcodes

It doesn't have to be different it just has to be better.

Since google is a massive piece of shit imo, I would use yours over Google's

i already did the same thing 3 years ago using tesseract ocr

Dumbass

I feel like you could do this with tasker

this
The chances of you making a good profit off of this are basically gone, but people would def use it if you release it as open source