Stop using Windows 10

Stop using Windows 10.
We can do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

I'm sorry but I this ransomware outbreak scared me into going to 10. I'm sorry nana-chan.

I did, fuck forced updates and that gay UI. I'll update when I want to, BITCH.

the handwriting to text and tablet usablility are beyond anything linux has atm

please prove me wrong im trying to use linux but tablet+pen usability is limited

Alternatively you can use debian on your windows machines.

XFCE version's 200MB/s of RAM on startup gives 7 a run for it's money.

WHAT?

>pedophile OS

My life sucks too much to quit playing video games.

Gnome
Xournal
Krita
Are my top touch pairings.

You haven't hit rock bottom yet. At least your life doesn't suck so much that you configuring linux all fucking day long ricing it with cartoon drawings of underage girls engaging in sexual acts.

No I like videogames

Sounds comfy. I just keep my lolis in a folder because I'm lazy.

>tfw I waste my entire day listenning to songs that I used to on high school, watching early 2000's and late 90's anime, and looking at my computer all day everyday because I lost all my passion for videogames.

Always remember:

Life can get very sad and upsetting, but you really don’t have to do it. You don’t have to do anything because you can kill yourself.

That's why I get up every morning happy knowing that if all fails I can kill myself. It's all fucking good man. Can you imagine if we had to be alive forever?

I've considered it but I can't tie knots that great and don't want libtards to use my suicide statistic to end self defense rights.

I dunno man.
When you put it that way it sounds great but most of us will just involuntarily die in the end.

Same here but I live with that knowledge and I'm a happier person because of it.

Point is all "this" isn't something you have to endure forever, be happy about it. Someday you'll die and even better you can kill yourself. Do you know how amazing that is? You don't have to do shit man, it's awesome.

What is a good linux start with ( Not gentoo )

Yeah but you can still kill yourself. You can't be forced to exist, you can end it whenever you feel like. You're free.

Do you know how fucking abhorrent it would be if after you attempted to kill yourself or was about to die you just spawned 5 minutes back in time? At that kept happening FOREVER.

nobody psychologically gives one mate we all die someday

Ubuntu
ProtonMail
Wire
Vim
GitHub
Lichess

be a sane person and go with 8.1

You limit your employment opportunities by using a deprecated operating system. I'll take all the interesting jobs.

Now that is a thought you can live by.
Reminds me of this Thomas Ligotti piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k

That's why you're a loser.

>Winforms
>string concatenation instead of string.Format or string interpolation
>comments don't respect C# styling
>incorrect closing brace spacing
>hardcoded strings instead of a proper resource manager for internationalization
wow user nice unmaintainable code

Sorry, I love being spied on.

>being a pedophile

I'd love to switch to Linux, but I can't. Fucking "BDPROCHOT" when my processor is running at 33°C... I have to use a Windows program called "Throttlestop" to fix it, and I haven't seen something on Linux that can replicate that feature.

I went back to 7 after using 2015 LTSB, it was hard to go back but I fully committed.
Only thing that sucks is that 7 needs drivers but lemme tell ya it's A LOT more comfy and I actually get happy using this OS due to nostalgia.

>t. only had 10 for the metro theme
>realized its just a depressing matte theme

Srry nanachan, I know you are better than that shitty Juu (ten, spelled /Jew/) butyou are an old hag now. Id rather stay with my hachi loli twin.

This is a unhealthy way to live, If you find happiness in knowing you can kill yourself, then good for you for feeling comfort, but getting someone else to care about you can really make you realise how much more your life is than just something to be erased.

Not at all. It means that whenever you feel completely overwhelmed and defeated you can always take comfort that you can wipe yourself from existence. You don't have to be here, you can leave whenever you want. You're free to do as you please because in the end you'll be dead either way.

People often carry a heavy burden of doing important things in life as if it will matter. It won't, none of it matters. Billions of years from now this solar system will be obliterated by our own star and eventually the whole universe will be destroyed.

THE BURDEN NEVER EXISTED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT. And that I think is good to accept.

Reminder that if you have Windows 10 you can play Phantom Dust for free

Strange to be having this conversation in a bait thread, but like I say, In my experience If you can get set your own values to be that you don't have to kill yourself when things get too rough and you'll find happiness is a lot easier to come by. In a billion years doesn't matter to me, but what should matter is the time I'm alive, because that's literally is the only time that can matter, As long as I die knowing I've lived a good life, one that I'd not have any regrets then that's enough for me.

Yeah but just don't stress out over it too much. I think a lot of misery comes from the belief that what you do in this life is very important. Take that away and you can find true happiness doing what you want to do freely without some retarded belief that you have to do shit just because of some fairy tales or some shit.

Another way to see it is: don't take life seriously, it doesn't matter in the end.

Yeah, This lifestyle is perfect if you take it the way you seem to be doing it, like the idea that nothing matters so who cares if I play video games all day, or nothing matters so who cares if my peers think i'm a neet, just do what you enjoy, but I find that it led to me think nothing matters, so who cares if I get up, or nothing matter so who cares if I'm drinking and don't have friends, or nothing matters so who cares if I don't eat today. That being said, This is a website for discussing fucking anime so like most people here have to have a pretty low bar for life standards.

You get my point. Just do whatever you want, you're free. This liberates you to search for happiness without restraints. If being a filthy neet is what makes you happy then you go do that until your parents die or they kick you out, it doesn't matter in the end.

The catch is: you have to deal with the consequences of your choices while you're still alive so being a neet is terrible long term goal but that's another problem to deal with altogether.

The burden of having to do things is finally gone.

Thanks this is a great outlook on how to live life. Last place I expected it, a bait thread on Sup Forums.

I like you user. Don't die just yet

My gut tells me this is wrong, but it's also hard to refute logically.

That was for you shit.

This was a surprisingly insightful thread.
I am now reminded of why I still browse this site.

Don't ever give up!

Sup Forums is good, because it isn't. Not even the other chans get this right.

Likewise it's actually meant to be an os. Win10 is a salesplatform.

i haven't used windows after xp.

Windows 10 > Linux

enjoy your botnet