"I will try to answer everyday, but sometimes I'm busy but you can keep sending me mails. I will answer them all"

>"I will try to answer everyday, but sometimes I'm busy but you can keep sending me mails. I will answer them all"

Yeah, huh? You don't say...

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/janetnovack/2015/01/27/puerto-rico-expands-tax-haven-deal-for-americans-to-its-own-emigrants/#4bd12f3ada59
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

it doesnt feel good, friends

shut the fuck up leaf nobody cares about you, ugh...

I know

Stay stronk

Thanks bro

I like Serbia, you guys are pretty friendly desu

Hah cool
Who didn't anwser?

are you lonely?

My argie gf ;-;

>What? I didn't hear what you were saying. I wasn't listening...

>torturing yourself by falling for someone you can't visit

You brought this upon yourself.

Long distance thing?

yes ;-;

I didn't think this would happen, I thought everything was going so well

>are you lonely?

A little bit

Get over it, she's with me now.

SHE SAID SHE WOULD REPLY TO ALL MY EMAILS. ALL OF THEM

Ko prvi devojci njemu devojka LOL
Who gets first to the girl gets her

it just isn't fair... why couldn't she at least say good bye ;-;

How many days passed?

Like 4 now

How do I get a flag

I told her to say that so you stop these shitty threads for once...

What do you mean?

You can buy some on Amazon or something

You make a stamp from a potato

I want her to see the thread and reply to me

That's what happened last time, she saw my thread

First time on int , didn't know that we get the fogs tags In our names automatically

Turn back now

I hate this website and everything it's done to me

/R9K/ has damaged me more than int ever could

bump

you're still bumping for her while she's bumping something else

s-shes not...

i took a few days off work
shes flying here on friday to suck my cock
want me to tell her she should reply to your mails?

Todays world doesnt let you have emotions lol

hilarious, i upvoted your post

really funny and creative

its not a joke chingchong, maybe you should shitpost somewhere else

okay

Don't be clingy and desperate.

This is the #1 way of turning off a potential partner.

Basically you make it known that you need her much more than she needs you and this just makes you unequal.

Then how am I suppose to do it?

Please educate me

well?

bump

>she probably sees her inbox, cringes then laughs but feels bad at how pathetic he is then just keeps going with her day
you are literally trying to suck the life out of her and making her life harder just because you burden her
you are the worst kind of piece of shit, just a fucking parasite

>you are literally trying to suck the life out of her and making her life harder just because you burden her
>you are the worst kind of piece of shit, just a fucking parasite

Haha... yeah man the joke is going a little too far now... hahah

mind easing up a little bit?

like, I've actually been seeing this threads for like a month now and I just feel so disgusted at the thought that you actually have problems and this is all true and you just ignore everything people say to you
you keep going on and on and on with this bullshit but ignore people actually trying to help you and instead you try desperately to suck the life out of a person who just wants to help
you fucking gain nothing doing this to people but more pain

I-it has not been that long... I've only known her for a week

Why does everyone always leave me

You'll have to stop being obsessive.

My advice is to just completely give up on any long distance bullshit it's just emotionally draining. Meet an actual real life woman.

Also in messaging the general rule is that you reply to a reply. Don't send multiple mails or messages if you haven't received a response. The lack of response means lack of interest and there's usually very little you can do to get that interest back at that point. You need to move on.

you really are just a fucking lost cause
get a trip please, it would help a lot of people
I really can't figure out if you are just incredibly troubled or just a really dedicated shitposter

But it's so hard to just move on

Why doesn't anyone value my feelings? I would feel bad if i did that to someone, personally

>I really can't figure out if you are just incredibly troubled or just a really dedicated shitposter

I assure you, i really am this much of a pathetic loser.

This is not satire or an elaborate meme in any way or form.

why don't you listen to people then?
stop calling girls trying to help you "gfs", stop treating people like fucking objects, people trying to help you aren't your tools, try to listen, open your eyes and try what people tell you to do
try to give back what you take, try to listen to people who listen to you

i know it must be hard, but consider this, who would be worse of in the end, you that keeps on trying to make something out of nothing, or some random mirage somewhere far away that only sees text, and clearly does not extend the same effort towards you?

Listen to what? All you're saying is "fuck off loser get a real girlfriend", thanks. Real helpful advice there pal

i just thought it would be different...

I suppose you're right tho

I am not talking about what I say, I am talking about what everyone says to you
>fuck off loser get a real girlfriend
I am not saying this, if anything I've had this told to me a lot
what I am trying to say is that you gain nothing going down this road but more pain and not only to yourself but to the people who really want to help you and if you can't see or you don't care that you inflict damage on people by acting like this then you, honestly, without trying to offend you or making you feel worse, don't deserve what you want

what should I do then

calm down man, stop trying so hard
it doesn't matter how many times you jump or how far you stretch your hands, you will never be able to reach the moon doing that
look into the things that make you feel better that don't involve other people
try to look for goals that are just for yourself
in the end it is all up to you, if you want to keep trying to reach for something you will never be able to touch or you go searching for things that you know you can reach
you live in a good country man, you probably have more chances at life than the average person in this world, don't let that go to waste
I have no idea what kind of person you are but you probably aren't an asshole and you probably have good intentions in you

>I have no idea what kind of person you are but you probably aren't an asshole and you probably have good intentions in you

Thanks man.

>you live in a good country man, you probably have more chances at life than the average person in this world, don't let that go to waste

Funnily enough I want to move to Puerto Rico at some point because of how low your taxes are, I really need to look into that more

Is it cozy there for you?

>Funnily enough I want to move to Puerto Rico
>puerto rico
are you really not shitposting?

>Funnily enough I want to move to Puerto Rico at some point because of how low your taxes are

Lmao that's exactly what a Canadian would say. I'm right there with you brother.

>tfw i mistaked your flag

kek

Opps, but you get my point.

Hail victory brother

forbes.com/sites/janetnovack/2015/01/27/puerto-rico-expands-tax-haven-deal-for-americans-to-its-own-emigrants/#4bd12f3ada59

NO CAPITAL GAINS TAX

FLAT INCOME TAX

WE PUERTO RICO NOW

>What’s more, there is no tax on dividends. If you are receiving distributions of company profits or have investments yielding dividends, they are tax-free. There’s also no capital gain tax in Puerto Rico. If you sell your company, sell real estate, sell shares in public companies, you name it, no capital gain tax.

WE BALLIN' NOW BABY

WE CAPITAL GAINS TAX FREE BABY

well yeah I love my country, if you have money you would live a pretty comfortable life in here

I don't know anything about your country

I thought you were Puerto Rico - the based tax haven

All I know about your country is you have some comfy beaches and animals

We do have a lot of beautiful nature
People are peaceful and easygoing, crime is concentrated in a few cities so the rest is normal at least if you don't go around with your cellphone out in the middle of the night
we have a higher white population for the average latin american country

Would I get a girlfriend in your country?

what's your height and how do you look?
if you are blond and tall then it would be a piece of cake honestly

5'11 manlet, i look like shit

canadians confirmed for psycho

Nah it's just me. I'm literally responsible for 70% of the terrible threads made by Canadians in the last few months.

I h8 my life

Fuck off, retard.

besides this site, I chatted for some time with a canadian years ago, I can't tell if the guy was in extreme autistic or psycho

that's above average height here

I don't think it matters when my face is ugly as fuck and i'm stupid

all i'm interested in now is making enough money to at least afford friends

honestly that is a good attitude save the fake friendships
> i'm stupid
what do you mean?

I am not very smart

He was probably I was in a live chat with some b/int/s the other day because I'm bored and unemployed. I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm still here is because I cannot hear the sun chip bags crinkling and squeaky preteen voices cooing at possibly yet younger preteens or indeterminate sex.

That's not me lel

I don't recall chatting with an Argentinean

What platform was this live chat held on? I might join in on one of these just for fun

you seem like a nice person though

I'm a virgin and i have no friends

i spend all my time on this website

nah, I met that guy in pokerstars 2bh

>I'm a virgin and i have no friends
this doesn't mean you are a bad person
>i spend all my time on this website
so what? a lot of people here are NEETs and again, that doesn't mean they are bad people
what are your hobbies?

>this doesn't mean you are a bad person

I am

I did a lot of shitty things to people that i don't want to get into and i have very little redeeming features

>i spend all my time on this website

This makes me sad. Then again most of my time is spent applying for jobs, rejecting drunk college sluts because I don't want to in2 jail thanks to all the college girls being goddamn 17 these days, the posting on Sup Forums and starting oer again.

>also
>"select all of the drinks"
>google has weighed in on a divisive topic : prawn cocktails are apparently not a drink.

>because I don't want to in2 jail thanks to all the college girls being goddamn 17 these days

The fuck? Age of consent is 16 in Ontario - used to be 14 lmao

Shut up, your Sup Forums friend isn't fuckin dead like mine.

I found her facebook and it made me even sadder :(

I think i'm over it now tho

>I did a lot of shitty things to people
well as long as it wasn't some crazy fucked up shit I don't see how you cannot leave that shit behind and move on
it's not like everyone is a saint that never did anything wrong

Yeah? I found him on Facebook and found he hasn't posted in like a year. DEAD.

Maybe he started a new life somewhere

idk tho as I said before i guess it sucks but nothing you can do about it

be quiet, you are just the worst. Learn how to behave properly, god damn this is enough.

Do you want to cry together about Sup Forums friends/gfs long past?

What are you drinking.

No god dammit. You're bitching about gfs because you're socially inept and can't get one in real life, so you drain girls you find online. My guy is fucking DEAD. Get over yourself.

Yeah but dead people don't care about you. I want my Sup Forums gf to care about me

>His Sup Forums friend hated them so much HE KILLED HIMSELF

Thanks, I feel a lot better about myself.

At least my Sup Forums argie gf didnt kill herself because she was so disgusted with me, it's a good way to look at thinks.

bump

If you want her to come back you have to post picardias man, that's how you attract qt argies

i still dont understand that fucking meme

bump

Fuck you. This isn't r9k

Fuck off you pathetic worm

*tips fedora*