Which country is better to live in, France or Spain?

Which country is better to live in, France or Spain?

My main criteria are quality of life, how friendly the people are, how stressful it is to live in, and overall just how satisfying it is to live in.

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractat_dels_Pirineus
youtube.com/watch?v=UqmZ5HxNboE
google.fr/maps/@38.2672812,-0.697881,3a,75y,75.41h,76.27t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-glGeXeYbvxI/UtGhIaLNuRI/AAAAAAAAH4o/IEjAvXsJDAYJLEVVRlE0mvJoQ0A0E0HPg!2e4!3e11!6s//lh3.googleusercontent.com/-glGeXeYbvxI/UtGhIaLNuRI/AAAAAAAAH4o/IEjAvXsJDAYJLEVVRlE0mvJoQ0A0E0HPg/w203-h101-n-k-no/!7i6408!8i3204
google.fr/maps/@49.4935147,0.1078491,3a,75y,14.24h,107.16t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-_Cv89b4qMjM/VtxS_23rPnI/AAAAAAAAPrQ/-GPCOFrDGdsTOCDn-SfCYAyTeixzF50Ig!2e4!3e11!6s//lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_Cv89b4qMjM/VtxS_23rPnI/AAAAAAAAPrQ/-GPCOFrDGdsTOCDn-SfCYAyTeixzF50Ig/w208-h100-n-k-no/!7i4096!8i1964
youtube.com/watch?v=BPSThZJvrsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

france

France

France, why do you do this, you son of a bitch?

If you have money, even Zimbabwe is a good choice

Could you explain why, please?

gabacholandia

>Im fucking plying Spain isn't a nice country

As the other user said as long as money isn't going to be a problem just pick whatever you want

Spain

If you like gay black muslims, France
If you like weirdo lazyass siesta-lovers, Spen

el argeliANO

It seems that everyone from each country is choosing the opposite country. I am just confused now.

Pick Spain

>Asking people who managed to be both self-loathing and over-patriotic if their country is the best to live in compared to another one.

Maybe with more precise criteras about what you'd expect from the "best" country ?

because they are better than us in everything...although they are filthy gabachos

Pick France

why Diego? what if i know the language?

Great, a fucking CHI. Go to France, Ramiro del Taco.

If my criteria were not adequate, then I guess you could just say which one you personally would prefer to live in.

qt

france, spain isn't even white

Pick Andorra if you cannot decide

CHI

i'll go to both :)

MA

fuck u nigger

Wise choice but he can go to Llivia.

Spain

Is it true that Europeans used to believe "Africa begins at the Pyrenees"?

yes,

>Llivia
give back pls

Fuck you

yes, we are different from them

why are you mad Manuel

Does anyone have any real reasons why they are choosing the option they are choosing?

It's just that it really depends one what you are looking for, you mentionned some criteria but these vary greatly from one region to another in both country

Because we don't need more arrowthrowers, Jesús

They just don't want any of your kind in their country you dumbfuck
THEY ARE FULL

I just noticed Spanish and French posters can be really alike sometimes.

I've lived in France most of my life, althoug I wasn't born here. I've been to Spain numerous time, but not deep enough in the country, or long enough to really have a precise opinion about it.

What I can tell you is that, like in France, there is a great variety of things from one region to the other, sometimes from one city to the other. Like big differences, in terms of people, weather, general ambiance and feeling, I guess.

I like France better, but it's my homeland, and I've spend more time here and seen more things here than anywhere else, so of course I'm biaised. Not saying Spain is shit, just that from what I know, I'm better here.

We dislike americans.

All right, that is understandable. My main criteria is that I am awful at handling stress, and I would prefer to live somewhere that has a more relaxed lifestyle.

No, you gibe back. To Kətəlúɲə.

France - temperature is mild, developed, good salaries, pretty good industry, good food etcetc.

Spain - desert, undeveloped,small industry,huge unemployment,corrupt although we have good food

Oh cool, i have nigger blood.

I have noticed the opposite. French people have always been kind to me, and often are the least likely to join the anti-american circle jerk.

but papa and grandfather have given me spanish blood tho

We were you born? Portuguese?

Thank you for the well made reply.

Thats a today's Internet meme, remember that Spain used to be the greatest European power.

10/10
just the kind of replies we need on Sup Forums

1600 maybe...now is meh

If you don't have problems with money, I think that the best you can do knowing that you want a relaxing way of life is living in some part of Andalucia.

t. Catalan

And that's why I said "used to be"

Thanks. Could you elaborate, if you do not mind?

ok now is not bad country ( if you have a job) but france is better.

Switzerland, but I've only spent a few years over there, both of my parents are French and I can't even get the dual citizenship.

You'r welcome. Also if you don't like stress, I'd suggest a middle-size city on the Med coast - mid size at our scale, not yours. It's quiet most of the year only gets a little overcrowded during summer and there's still stuff to do.

I guess Spain got the same kind of cities ... in any case, if you'r really serious about that, maybe you should consider visiting first ?

Aw, thanks !

doing what kind of work?

Can a foreigner join the spanish legion just like the FFL accepts them?

There's nothing relaxing in joining the FFL m8, people even die in training ...

what kind of meme is this? so many flags

and what's the problem with that...?

Switzerlad is a 100 time better, why would you go back?

Spain.

>knowing that you want a relaxing way
Read posts you reply to.

The guy you are replying to is not me, the OP.

Spain

Delete this
Roussillon not Rosselló and it's too comfy to give back

>be french
>be loaded
>go to spain on vacation
>"wow this is a great place to live in"

some even say the same shit about us, "hurr but if money isnt a factor" unfortunately it is for 95% of the population

no, the spanish legion is only for spaniards and people from ex-colonies of spain (latin america and equatorial guinea, don't know if the philippines are included)

Spain obviously.

What do you mean by "meme"? ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractat_dels_Pirineus

france if you want to die in terrorist attacks

I think that only countries that used to be part of Spain can join La Legión, but I don't actually know.
Andalucia is the most "Spanish" region of Spain, and with that I mean that all the stereotypes of Spaniards are from there. They take life easy, if you don't care much about money is a good region to live. Plus all is really cheap there.

Would any of you care to expand upon your opinions?

for here if you go by the stats theres more brits living in spain
but probably France

I'm talking about the extra flags on your post

how do you get the city flag? I only got catalunya and province

youtube.com/watch?v=UqmZ5HxNboE

It's so comfy and beautiful... Such a pain in my heart. :/

Update the script and do the setup.

Can't you click on "next" after the province ?

You're the one who posted this in /fr/ yesterday or the day before I guess

what if im a spic in USA

Yeah.

with your mexican passport you can join

>Spain
google.fr/maps/@38.2672812,-0.697881,3a,75y,75.41h,76.27t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-glGeXeYbvxI/UtGhIaLNuRI/AAAAAAAAH4o/IEjAvXsJDAYJLEVVRlE0mvJoQ0A0E0HPg!2e4!3e11!6s//lh3.googleusercontent.com/-glGeXeYbvxI/UtGhIaLNuRI/AAAAAAAAH4o/IEjAvXsJDAYJLEVVRlE0mvJoQ0A0E0HPg/w203-h101-n-k-no/!7i6408!8i3204
>France
google.fr/maps/@49.4935147,0.1078491,3a,75y,14.24h,107.16t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-_Cv89b4qMjM/VtxS_23rPnI/AAAAAAAAPrQ/-GPCOFrDGdsTOCDn-SfCYAyTeixzF50Ig!2e4!3e11!6s//lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_Cv89b4qMjM/VtxS_23rPnI/AAAAAAAAPrQ/-GPCOFrDGdsTOCDn-SfCYAyTeixzF50Ig/w208-h100-n-k-no/!7i4096!8i1964

Quit shitting in your own country, imbecile.

France because it's closer to Germany

I see now

Spain of course.

Nice cherrypicking.

spain looks like gaza

reeeeee you killed catalan dirty gabachos

youtube.com/watch?v=BPSThZJvrsk

and no, I updated the script recently but I don't get the city option

I will try again, I guess

I did recently, did another update come out?

Thank you, this seems like a fun website.

Spain is a better to live in.

Spain is "poorer" but it seems to be less tainted by muslims

Could any of you explain a bit further? I have not gotten many posts from Spaniards yet that explain why.

Spain, duh.

damn spain looks like africa
Is it safe wherever this is

Unless you are not nationalistic pray tell: how does it feel when other US citizens constantly speak ill of your country.

>Thank you, this seems like a fun website.

you havent used google maps before?

Not this feature, no.

Well, they are usually right.