This thing does not block ads it just hides them, i have a filter which removes an autoplaying video in a website...

this thing does not block ads it just hides them, i have a filter which removes an autoplaying video in a website, thanks to this shit its now playing sound in the background. any good alternatives?

Your filter is wrong.

thanks senpai thats the answer i needed

So...any niggers know how yo stop autoplay videos using uBlockOrigin

Block the source of the video, not the element where it's displayed at.

It also doesn't block ads on twitter or bing text ads which is why I use the adguard browser plugin instead of uHide.

>he fell for uHide meme

Adguard

Don't get faggots who blame uBlock for their own faggotery. Idiots.

what the shit

combine it with umatrix you dumb fuck

no script is better, nigger

>falling for the noscript botnet

WFM

> since install
> 2,347,903 or 15%
> mfw this makes website owners cry like an anime fan on prom night :^)

>hide element where video plays
>LOL GUYS THIS SHIT DOESNT BLOCK IT HIDES XD

>le MUH BOTNET meme

Tell me, why should I give a fuck?

ITT: People who didn't read the readme

>le

There's no point, you've already made your decision. If you took me seriously you would've just asked instead of just acting like a retard.

come to the light

that shit doesn't block javascript and built-in advertisements which contains same url as the website you are visiting. It is a good way to waste your raspberry pi anyway

>what is a hosts file. the post.

>and built-in advertisements which contains same url as the website you are visiting
yes but this accounts for .000001% of ads, I can't think of a single site that has this

you can also use ublock and disable the filters but do a manual content block for your favorite sites if you really want.
>manually editing a hostfile
>manually keeping it updated
>manually
>manually
>manually
>on Sup Forums
>can't into computers
fuck off retard

>manually
>what is task scheduler. the post.

You just suck

>normies: nothing
>vaguely tech-savvy normies: adblock
>intelligent computer geeks: purpose-built home server software complete with refined dashboard and extras, centralized list of maintained sources, just works after some minor setup
>contrarian 95-IQ autist on Sup Forums: hurr just edit your hostfile and write a script and manually maintain a rotating list of sources

>a script
>what is task scheduler. the post.

i use adguard

> TS can just do any tasks in the world i just point and click :---DDD

> no need for scribts!

>what is task scheduler. the post v3

>Implying your different from the weebo neets and not passively seeking attention by declaring you are a femanon.

You are sub human tier if you browse 4 chan.

Also, pic slightly related

My fellow smart ass nigger can u please point me where that is

there is a chrome extension for it. im sure FF has it too. i used for a while but removed it later since i had to whitelist every single stream website there is, and as we all know they change address all the time.
no idea what is the name for the extension. just look it up in google.

ublock origin can use both element hiding rules(beginning with ##) and network filtering rules(beginning with ||)

Go back to ABP if you're this much of a casual

>doubleclick enabled

>not blocking elements
stupid nigger

How the fuck is noscript a botnet? I've never heard of this. I thought it was open source?

its like watching a parody, what this world has become

i'm pretty sure the noscript update website served malicious ads once, and the NSA misconstrued that to mean noscript is a botnet.