What triggers Sup Forums?

What triggers Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m6JDYRFvk
youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ7ukwK56Q
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5qewph/refurbished_and_old_xbox_development_kit_and_made/
youtube.com/watch?v=WRWrmT0ovPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this

Ouch

What's the joke? It's a floppy, and? It's obviously not 3D printed.

This would maybe trigger Sup Forums but not Sup Forums

Now wear talking

3 4

trying to hard

1/

Thinkpads w/ Debian

>any PSU is fine, get the cheapest one that you find
This is not just irritating, it is dangerous.

3 4

girls who kode

Why do ThinkPads with debian trigger you?

i want a continuation, even better, serialization

fucking fuck shit

holy fuck that actually triggers me so hard that it made me write this message

Being poor. It fucking sucks seeing spoiled kids getting all the technology they want without even having a basic understanding of it while someone like me with a genuine interest in technology can only read about it online.

this messed me up pretty badly last time I saw it posted. now I can't program if not for school, I always feel like i'm using it to hide from something

are you poor now?

this triggers me

Technology is so cheap now a days though. Outside of gaymen, and VR you can experience almost everything

Delis, free food, halal carts, cookies, cake, happy hours are all of my food triggers that are keeping me obese.

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT!

i learn programing only because money.

{0,1,0,0},
{0,1,0,0},
{0,1,1,0}

underrated.
>checked

>they don't know the true meaning of computer lovin

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m6JDYRFvk

>that video
it hurts...

That triggers everyone, not just Sup Forums.

That pic of two laughing girls. Don't know why.

reeeEEEEEEEEE

if there's one thing that triggers Sup Forums harder than girls who """"kode,"""" it's girls who do actually code and are decent at it
>inb4 no such thing
told ya

Kid doesn't know what a floppy is, he thinks it is an IRL save button model.

>That pic of two laughing girls. Don't know why.

Its because it reminds you of your high school days.

Any clever ideas on picture series like this?

Yes, I'm seriously asking.

> Build big RAID6 array with various harddrives
> Mix in Seagate 3TB's because they were cheap when they were new
> First drive fail, send it to Seagate
> Get "refurbished" drive back, Dead on Arrival
> The other 3 Seagate 3TB's fail the following months
> Luckily didn't lose any data because RAID6
> Saved the drives because they have cool refrigerator magnets inside
> Already have enough magnets on refrigerator so drives are intact

So what kind of pictures like that can I make with a total of 7 HDDs, two 200 GB Maxtor's and 4 3TBs and some 300GB WD?

This hits too close to home

Look Sup Forums I made a tower.

apple

How is that triggering anyone?

kek

It doesn't, which is why I'm asking what kind of pictures I can take with those that will trigger people.

Perhaps a webm of one being thrown at a brick wall? Or a picture of me washing them in the sink?

The 7th drive is just sitting there off to the side instead of being used as the base for the tower or something.
It triggers me.

NO! DELET FUCKING THIS

no, but the furshit do.

>>>/global/rules/3

If you can cut sheet metal into a bracket for holding your tower, you could pop the lids of the drivers on the sides to make shelves out of the middle ones.

Do you have magnets strong enough to recreate this with one of the drives?

Also, my personal trigger is when people refer to snippets of code as "codes"

what the fuck

Pretty cool tower user

What is this

I wasn't bullied. I was only ignored. No one spoke to me or made fun of me. I often wish I was bullied.

An atrocity

what's this? looks nice

it's the same as a gamer gurl
koder gurl

>wear
this triggered me

some guy gutted this dev pc and put modern equipment in for a meme

lol

I would murder that idiot, how can anyone be that stupid

He's a Redditor. There's a reason we don't like them. And it was only modern equipment by name, IIRC he put a fucking i3 and a 1050 Ti in there. He also formatted the hard drive and threw it out so there's no fucking way to get any data back from it.

What the fuck
That actually made me mad

I literally use that image to root out other Sup Forums users on other boards.

THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO MAKES MY HEART SEETHE WITH RAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ7ukwK56Q

Original thread:
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5qewph/refurbished_and_old_xbox_development_kit_and_made/

Ignore the satire tag, he was serious and added that later.

Yep fuck this shit or well what the dumbass did to it!!

How do you put a scissor and a printer inside your laptop?

>keeps rubbing her hands

Sup Forums was right.

And here I am not going anywhere with my life while idiots like her make money with talks like these. I actually thought of kms but I'm thinking slaughter now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally anything.

>The people clapping at the end

Holy shit I am mad

Since everyone can afford a smartphone and a laptop nowadays.
What tech do they get that you can't?

>opens terminal
>writes ipconfig
>confusion face
I'm laughing more than I should

Every fucking time.

>the 5th layer is "Mariana's web"
>it's an Argentinian name so most people there write in spanish
>Mariana's web is some sort of Google

kek

I still recognize that thumbnail after all these years

and it still makes me mad.

This is a treasure trove of Sup Forums memes. Why has it not yet been tapped?

maybe apple has got so fin now you can use their laptops as scissors
they can cut through tank armour

The funny thing is that Mariana is not even an Argentinian name

youtube.com/watch?v=WRWrmT0ovPE

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

hehehehe ur so funny

out

Linux is free, run it in a VM. Now you can learn all the technology you want dumbass.

>being so ignorant you think smartphones and gaming devices is "tech"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

>Apple is Linux
That's it i'm out. Fuck this.

Might as well post the starcraft source cd that "nobody could do anything with".

lmfao

What the actual fuck.

you're not interested in technology. you're interested in owning gadgets.

maybe you were confused; many big so-called technology and IT websites, magazines etc are only about useless gadgets and not about technology.

Technology is taking a bag of 555 timers and an atmega and automating your home lighting

Technology is finding the jtag on any device and making it do something the designers never thought of

Tech is understanding how transistors can be used in adders to create elementary calculators or simple processors.

It's like she got all her info about the deep web from that one troll infographic

>Technology is taking a bag of 555 timers and an atmega and automating your home lighting
>Technology is finding the jtag on any device and making it do something the designers never thought of
>Tech is understanding how transistors can be used in adders to create elementary calculators or simple processors.

save me you're little soliloquies you simple fuck all of those things mentioned require.....you guessed it MONEY!!!!

The guy cannot even translate her bullshit.