Looking at the thirty most populated countries (and disregarding the Peace and Literature prizes):

Looking at the thirty most populated countries (and disregarding the Peace and Literature prizes):

Indonesia
>258,705,000 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Brazil
>205,969,804 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Nigeria
>186,988,000 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Bangladesh
>160,815,984 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Philippines
>103,242,900 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Vietnam
>91,700,000 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Democratic Republic of the Congo
>85,026,000 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Iran
>79,288,900 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Thailand
>65,307,918 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Tanzania
>55,155,000 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Myanmar
>51,419,420 people
>0 Nobel prizes
South Korea (most shockingly)
>50,801,405 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Colombia
>48,711,844 people
>0 Nobel prizes
Kenya
>47,251,000 people
>0 Nobel prizes

Before anyone says it, yes, not all Nobel prizes are legitimate. Because of this, I have completely ignored the Peace and Literature prize because they are known to be mostly political in nature, with little value. Some of the countries on the list (like Nigeria and Bangladesh) have a laureate in those fields but they are disregarded.

Why do we allow these freeloading countries to exist, Sup Forums?

Nobel Prize is racist against us.

But South Brazil is reportedly white and has 30 million people, so what's your excuse?

Less educated people tend to fornicate a lot

Why are you not working to win a Nobel prize for Ecuador at this very moment?

Most Brazilians science studys and research are done in the biological field. Such as medicine and fauna/flora research. Nobel's strong is in physics, quimistry and memes ( lit, peace, etc...).
We have great Doctors and we have done most of taxonomy in the amazon leading the world on this field, also a lot of investement in the GMO. But, most of this area is not apreciated in the Nobel prize. Also.
>le jew prize
Look at America. They have an absurd number of nobels. Its just retarded

There is a Nobel prize for Medicine/Physiology.
>quimistry
Chemistry, my friend.

Im not intelligent enough

Israel
100 nobel prize
COincidence?

>nobel
>not political

Seems so fucking surreal that some random shithole like Indonesia has 43 times more people than my own country.

I would say no offense to Indonesians but I've seen like two in total on Sup Forums so why bother.

>south brazil
>place of slaves refuges from argentina

When you look per capita (and only at the scientific prizes), pretty much every Germanic country has a higher nobel prize per capita than Israel (Switzerland by a factor 2.5).

Although this could partly be attributed to Israel being very young.

The only high IQ country in that list are Vietnam and South Korea, two Asian countries and Asians aren't very innovative.

No surprise there.

Japan is pretty damn dominant in physics though, and they're Asian.

And why would you not consider literature prizes?. I woould understand the Peace one, but i think the Literature has some worth. Not like Ecuador has won either

> quimistry

Wish I had a Brazilian GF who did quimistry research as her daily job.

>mfw chile's nobel prizes are literally meme nobel prizes

wew lad

Because it's political and biased. Look at Sweden for example, they have 8 Nobel laureates in literature. That's too much. More than Russia for example.

The Faroe Islands has the most.. per capita.

>muh commie poems

Asians are very innovative, South Korea is regarded as the most innovative country in the world by many measures. Look it up before you make a rebuttal Leandro Barbosa. a better question would be to ask what significant innovation has EVER come from Brazil, or even Hispanics in general. I'm waiting.

>tfw the only Nobel Prize Mexico has is about an elaborate hoax by the jews

Per capita is the last refuge of the loser

Last year a brazilian won the equivalent of mathematics Nobel prize
But the oficial Nobel prize doesn't have a mathematics category

True. Vietnam and Iran also have a Fields medalist, maybe some other countries on the list too.

t. country that spans an entire continent and therefor thinks their quantity of stuff makes them better than tiny countries

japan was shit until recently, mostly because you are supposed to disregard your own theories and follow your supervisor's ideas.

hierarchical societies tend to suppress good ideas imo.

>Asians are very innovative

No, they aren't. Despite having a lot more smart people they're not making as many breakthroughs as Westerners.

We spell it quimica in portuguese. No need to be a dick, jamal already take care of that for you.

Why don't these IQfag kill themselves? Come on, they post in a anime imageboard and tal about IQ?