Am I dumb or does Apple personify planned obsolescence

Am I dumb or does Apple personify planned obsolescence

Why can't both be true?
I think both are true.

Not only that but it's gay. Their logo is literally someone about to suck cocks.

I don't see it, can you draw it out more clearly?

If anything they use unplanned obsolescence

i don't know man Apple shit lasts for an eternity.

Just a Windows/Linux/Mac user here, Macs genuinely get too much hate IMO, theres nothing really wrong with the Mac operating system, I wouldn't call their computer hardware overpriced either because you're paying for in house development of the OS as well as the hardware being nice in terms of build quality, keyboard layout, trackpad, screen resolution, battery life, high speed SSD's, etc. Macs are expensive but so is the Microsoft surface line, both are quality IMO sans the newest surface laptop, which I believe is overpriced compared to the overall hardware (not just internal components) but is merely my opinion.

That aside, they tend to support their hardware across all product lines for a decent amount of time, and their devices tend to hold more value for longer periods of time than other products. I personally think Samsung is much worse when it comes to planned obsolescence because curved screens are totally fucked when cracked, and their phones are usually only supported for a year or two with later updates slowing them down. As an avid unix/linux fanboy its disappointing to see Samsung controlling a market, everyone I know with new samsungs loves them, but everyone I know with 1-3 year old samsungs has a plethora of problems and constantly complains about them, stick to stock Imo, or get a Samsung that you can root.

bamp

I still use a 2012 Macbook Pro and it works as well as the day I bought it, better in fact since it now has an SSD.

At least iPhones get updates after 12 months. Sucks owning an Android phone you like that you have to replace because it is 2 years old and doesn't get security updates anymore.

At least Android works after 12 months. Sucks owning an iShit you like that you have to replace because it Apple released a new iShit and activated the killswitch on all the old models.

You know memes aren't real, right?

I'd switch to iPhone if it didn't mean losing Google Maps in Android Auto.

>i can't handle reality so i'll call it a meme
>t. iToddler

I've never owned an iPhone

Wonder how many Android phones are out there running with unpatched vulnerabilities.

nice

>5 years of updates for an iPhone
> 1-2 for an Android
Not really, Macs too work great years after, my brother uses a 2011 MacBook Air and it works great
the. Linux & Android user

but muuuh forced obsolescence!

meanwhile my lagdroid phone won't get updated past android 6.0.2

My iPhone 5 runs the latest version of iOS and it's still super fast compared to my newer Android phone.

My Core2Duo Macbook Pro only stopped getting the latest version of MacOS this year, after 10 years of service.

>The.
t. **

>iToddler can't handle reality
>flies off the handle and starts to bring in $20 phones with no support that nobody gives a shit about

You have no argument, keep defending your $700+ piece of shit that lasts as long as those $20 phones.

>this is what mactoddlers actually believe

>$20 phones
nice try lagdroid shill. $600 Android phones that launched 2 years ago don't get updated.
Galaxy S5? No update. Xperia Z3? No update. Even the fucking Google Nexus 5 didn't get updated to Android 7.0.

>t. iToddler

lagPhone5 was already an unusable steaming pile of shit 3 years ago.

How much of a fucking faggot are you? Seeing dicks in everything.

>my jpeg trumps your real world experience

Back to Sup Forums brainlet.

who wants to use old tech anyway?
you're not poor enough to not afford to replace your phone every two years, right? :^)

>i can't handle reality so i'll just bury my head in the sand and praise steve

iToddler subhumans should be rounded up and gassed tbhfam.

>you're not poor enough to not afford to replace your phone every two years, right? :^)
I would have zero interest in replacing my current Android phone if it weren't the fact that it's stuck on Android 6.0 and will never get updated. Last security patch was an entire year ago.

>iOS10 gets released
>UI, animations, UX has almost no significant changes
>The only major change is the messaging app and emojis
>iPhone 6 magically became so laggy
>iPhone 5s barely usable due to lag
>iPhone 5 is dead

Above is the most obvious evidence of the planned obsolesces. Imagine an update so insignificant yet will make 1.5yrs old phones cripple.

>someone posts their relaity
>u cannod handel reality sir, please to look at my attached jpeg tank u sir

Why do you post the same shit on my board every single day? How the fuck have you not been banned yet you fucking brainlet poorjeet?

>iToddler thinks he or his fruity toddler toys belong on a technology board

>"""""my board"""""

As if android doesn't do this

I'm gonna go ahead and name ovens as the worst offender for planned obsolescence. Buying a new oven is such a colossal waste of money, they lower the production costs and replace them with gimmicks to drive the price up.

They don't, because Android phones never get updated.

>someone posts reality from new sources and millions of customers with backing from experts
>brainlet poorfag appletard can't accept reality and makes up lies to justify his shitty fruit religion's shit products

You live a sad life.

>my anecdotal claim without any evidence trumps millions of known cases worldwide

Stick to plebbit, this is an 18+ website.

Yes there are iToddlers but it does not suddenly make their product shit. You are not just buying a phone, your are buying
>2 years of guaranteed update and support
>Ecosystem of apps and userbase
>Social status symbol
>Premium build materials

While on android,
> you're very lucky to get an update after a year.
> Apps, while plenty most are Pajeet made. Many are fake, ad ridden, cancers.
> Risk of malwares
> Super fragmented ecosystem.

If you are a power user, Android can be good by flashing custom ROMS, doing bunch of optimizations and some common sense

On iPhone, it just werks.. well for 2 years at least.

>Yes there are iToddlers but it does not suddenly make their product shit.
Right, the product is already shit to begin with, but you claim it isn't. That's why you're an iToddler.

Well, most of Android updates are significant changes, and "maybe" reasonable enough to slow down the hardware a little.

The problem is, most won't get the updates, unless you're into flashing.

Also flagship android phones have cosmic level of hardware yet they get crippled after a year "without" any major updates (e.g. SAMSUNG)

>My iPhone 5 runs the latest version of iOS and it's still super fast compared to my newer Android phone.
did ur android phone cost $50?

>My Core2Duo Macbook Pro only stopped getting the latest version of MacOS this year, after 10 years of service.

I swear that thing is slow like hell even my T420 hackintosh is faster than that garbage...

>>Premium build materials
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>>Ecosystem of apps and userbase
Good joke. iOS and OSX store is fucking malware trash designed for scamming gullible appletards.

>"an expert"
>random news site
>as a source

So you're telling me that tens of millions of people every year willingly buy things they don't like? Nice delusion. Keep fighting on internet forums though Prakesh. Don't worry, Apple will build some component plant in India one day so you'll have a proper job.

Apple's numbers don't lie. Cry more.

So you're saying that Android phones are perfect and does not have any fault at all?

user, can't you even remember the "exploding" flagship phone months ago from Samsung?

iPhone and Android both have their faults, you're the only one here that keeps on
> WAAAAA iToddlers are dumb
> WAAAAA ipHone are shit.

Maybe you're the toddler here; on android's side.

DELET

>"exploding" flagship phone

iTODDLERS

LITERALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>""""""""people""""""""""""

mactards will defend this

>Android phones recalled for exploding and burning people
>unsubstantiated image claiming iPhones caused a plane to go down and kill 66 people
you're retarded

>news article that samsung issued recall
>lmao SAMSHIT BTFO AND BANKRUPT

>>international news about 66 people dying because explosive iShit that burned down the whole plane
>b-b-b-but wat if dats fake?!?!111

iToddler subhumans should be rounded up and gassed.

>t. iToddler brainlet

batteries exploding is not uncommon. but it's usually isolated cases. either with cheap batteries, or after a few years of use.

meanwhile, the samsung note 7 had actual battery issues causing it to catch fire more often than usual. there were like 100 reported cases a month after it came out already. and then even the "safe" replacement phones weren't safe. that's why samsung had to actually stop producing and selling their phone. urging everyone who got it to exchange their phones. and putting forced updates to limit how much you can charge the battery.

>there were like 100 reported cases a month after it came out already
that alone in the US, i should add. if you search for any popular phone and "battery exploded" or "caught fire", you will almost surely find an article about it.

>new software updates are optimized to take advantage of new hardware advances
>wahhhhhh why doesn't my three year old device have the same performance as the new one?

>actually unironically literally defending planned obsolescence
Levels of the cuckoldry newly reached

What the fuck are you even talking about?

FPBP

can you list which iOS10 feature needs a cutting edge, top of the line hardware?

>Phone hardware can't handle the new emojis

Have you filed for mental disability? The whole point of planned obsolecense is to get people to buy the new device. They don't keep buying it despite being bad, they keep buying it because the previous one got slow.

>international news about 66 people dying because explosive iShit that burned down the whole plane
Except that's not in any reputable news article

>it's negative towards apple so it's not reputable

iToddlerism.

There is google maps on apple.. and the iphone 7 Plus is great for me so far, nvme ssd read speed is 900MBps which is way faster than my Note 4

>t. iToddler

>ITT: 1 autist who posts the same images and responses in every Apple thread

Why does this board have such shit moderation?

>ITT: 1 iToddler who posts the same images and responses in every Apple thread

Why does this board have such shit moderation?