Do you trust your government?

Do you trust your government?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, yes i do

(typing while government agent is pointing gun at me)

Fuck no I don't know how the australian public keeps voting these morons in.

I trust them to be crooked, useless cunts

No but i trust yours

Yes.

but our government is yours now

Yeah once I realize how corrupt Brazil is

brainwashed

more than my wife

Hate the government, love the people :DDDDDDDX

yes but not enough to sign away my right to absolute free speech or bear arms desu

I think he means trust as in they won't start locking us up for absurd reasons.

In that case, I do trust them.
I still don't like them though, bunch of pussies.

>he believes his government is "non-corrupt" just because there are no news about it

Good Lord, no

Not at all, bunch of corrupt fuckers in every party.

>trusting politicians

I trust no one

I trust the laws (mostly), but not the government.

My flag is Self-explaining I guess
Well "our government" taught me not to trust anyone

Weirdly yes. I don't love it 100% of the time, but compared to other places in the world you really can't argue with results. My national government and state government not withstanding, the local politics in my town seem to be fairly trustworthy and have the best interests of us in mind. That's a lot more than I can say for most communities.

how are Germans living all this immis shit?, can you say something against it without being called racist or something like that?

The US has the absolute free speech in any case thing which is quite nice, even europe is lacking that

I know. In Europe you cant even say
[THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN DUE TO IT VIOLATING EU HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT BY THE MINISTRY OF TOLERANCE AND CENSORSHIP]

At this point everyone who is against the "uncontrolled influx of foreigners" is labeled populist or nazi, so no not really.
People are attending some small ralleys but thats about it, i think you can imagine how the media reports about those participants :^)

No, too many promises, too little done

I feel you senpai

>everyone who is against the "uncontrolled influx of foreigners" is labeled populist or nazi
jesus, so you're bound to act always polite, always with a big smile in your faces while you see waves of niggers runing to your cities and ruin them, how depressing

whoa dude, don't say that kind of stuff. Jesus

I don't trust anyone except for family and close friends.
I'm a very untrusting person.

I imagine what Greece is going through, fucking bullshit situation this is, and soon enough it'll be poortugal flooded, hopefully by then I'm gone to weebland

>so you're bound to act always polite, always with a big smile in your faces
Well after seeing this for too long (it was always kinda this way even before the "refugeecrisis") I dont feel anything anymore. And I am saying that while being partly foreign myself. Dont want to imagine the shit the 100% ethnic """nazi"""-germans are facing
;_;

wait, besides the economic crisis (which I understand perfectly because I lived the 2001 big crisis here and it was similar) it's happening something else in Greece?

are you the half russian-half german qt?
> Dont want to imagine the shit the 100% ethnic """nazi"""-germans are facing
well, germans always were known for being cold an repressed (at least that's their reputation in this part of the world), so if you don't feel anything anymore, they shouldn't even think about it I guess

I think that we as a collective human race need to get rid of career politicians.

>are you the half russian-half german qt?
sadly not, well let me just say that the other part of me had a troubled past with gommunism too though
>so if you don't feel anything anymore, they shouldn't even think about it I guess
yeah, well I hope that there will be some changes soon but at the same time its kinda unimaginable and well as you said "depressing".

>Mexico
>government
top kek

Do you trust your local cartels?

I trust them in that they'll go through with what they say, but what they say is shit so it really doesn't matter

YES
They will fuck you over if you are involved in drugs, snitch against them or buy drugs to rival cartels

I used to chat with an argentine living in Nüremberg 3 years ago and he told me it was full of turks, I couldn't imagine how is Berlin, what city you live?

No, only her

No. Fortunately, they're incredibly naïve and incompetent.

This tbch, we need to tell the bourgeoisie to fuck off and restore the nobility to power

Yes we have the best government we could ever dream of

ALGERIA STRONK
ALGERIA MASTERRACE

lol no

This
>tfw the most honest politicians here are literally a clown and a retired footballer

>Berlin
That city is lost, its full of drugs, prostitution, gangs roaming around and even some no-go-areas.
I live between Heidelberg and Mannheim, its not as bad as Berlin, but these three years made it rather uncomfy here too. Oh yeah I remeber that just a week ago a IS-terrorist was snached in my area :^)

I don't know man.. I hate them as much as the next guy, but having them be bound by obligations and promises makes them very inefficient and that's a really good thing believe it or not. Efficient politicians is a nightmare waiting to happen.

no

>just a week ago a IS-terrorist was snached in my area
terrifying, I still remember when just a couple of years ago Germany was known for their blonde people and beautiful and tidy cities
I hope this crisis ends soon and everything returns to normal, user (and please, don't vote Merkel in the next elections)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency

I did.

No we do not

if you dont think the government has been spying on people illegally on a massive scale since ww2 youre deluded

this to be honest

You seem triggered.

>don't vote Merkel in the next elections
Well thats the only thing I can be proud of, that I never voted for Merkel or any of those "established parties".
>I hope this crisis ends soon and everything returns to normal, user
Well I hope so too, we will see how the next months will go, I assume that it will be a "eventfull year" after all tho

They've recently passed a law where the police can pretty much freely monitor your internet browsing without a court order and with no actual control over it. They also don't have to inform you that you ever were under surveillance.
So yes, of course I trust the Big Brother and I trust the friendly agent who's watching me post right now.

I'm going to sound insanely ignorant, so you and everyone else feel free to make fun of me (or set me straight), but what do you mean "free speech in any case"? I honestly have no idea what censorship laws might be in other countries. It sounds silly, but ours just seem correct to me. You can say whatever you'd like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. I get on a bull horn right now and scream about how I think the mayor of my suburb is an asshole, and the only thing the police could charge me with is disturbing the peace. Is it different in Brazil? Shouldn't it be the same way?

>see a rap clip in youtube
I F**PEEE**D YOUR MOMMA'S P**PEE**SSY BECAUSE SHE WAS TIGHT DAS RITE

what do you think?

when are the next elections?

>They've recently passed a law where the police can pretty much freely monitor your internet browsing without a court order and with no actual control over it.
fucking terrible

>when are the next elections?
We had some state elections already where the "rightwing populist party" AfD gained 10~25% of the votes, some states will vote in september as well.
If you mean the federal election then its in the latter half of 2017.

>If you mean the federal election then its in the latter half of 2017
damn, you still have a lot of enrichement to receive, I hope the people learn and don't vote the witch again

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
Nah

No cuckdeau wants to charge me for thought crime

exactly

>I hope the people learn and don't vote the witch again
To be fair I think that there has to be another Paris-level-happening to make the people vote some conservative one right of Merkel, who would end this chaos. Too many taboos and "brainwashing" cant be washed away so easily. Maybe a Brexit or a elected Trump would make the people think about it twice but if not then its already over :^[

Ossama a cute

He bantered us so hard we blew up two unrelated nations and then fucked the entire Middle-East over for a decade

>there has to be another Paris-level-happening to make the people vote some conservative one right of Merkel
I agree, according to what Ive read germans have ''panic'' of being called nazis or racists (which is sad), but I don't think this is only a german thing, most of swedes and even the french (especially after the Paris attacks) are so brainwashed into multicultushit that still defend the refugees policy
all this shit makes me miss the 90s, when only certain kind of people could go to Europe, and they were very selective to admit immigrants, it's heartbreaking what is going on in Europe now, I spent half of my life dreaming with going to live there, now I would think about it 2 times at least, since I wouldn't want to get allahu akbar'd

I hope Germany is next.

Berlin preferably.

i trust the republicans more than I do democrats

democrats in america are shady as fuck

me too, but only to see if that makes them wake up

What I meant by that is that career politicians are always corrupt

Nope but I don't trust anyone.

Not even yourself

About time someone got rid of poles posting cp and ruining threads.

I hate Obama, he is a nigger.

no I don't trust my state or federal government because they both are serving everyone's interest but the common man

The only person I trust is my wife's son

what's a "government?"??

No

No, but I still trust the EU less.

They're alright, could be better desu

No

Yes.

In sweden, most politicians are simply people who have enthusiasm rather than some expensive education/connections. It means they make mistakes, but it also means they're less corrupt. It's a trade I take any day.