Why no cool chatrooms?

Why are we not using cute 2d/3d chatrooms in current year?

Second life

Well I was thinking more like IRC/facebook messenger with a cute layer on top of the chat.

Go play club penguin

Avatar-based chat attracts only the most degenerate weirdos on the internet.

Damn, fair point user.

>most degenerate
Like Sup Forums?

when will this indonesian basket weaving forum into gui

Because the current year is 2017 so we have things like vTime, AltspaceVR and Facebook Spaces instead of obsolete shit from early 1990s/early 2000s.

This place is tame now and full of muh degeneracy moralfags.

Because that's fucking dumb.

Gikopoi. You might even make a /jp/ friend.

Oh shit, this is exactly the type of thing I was looking for user, thanks. The fact that I only ever encountered something like this while playing BlazBlue online made me sad.

I remember way back in the day on Sup Forums, before even the habbo raids we'd go to the ascii gikobar and all it took to trigger the japanese was not being japanese

user...

most of the userbase who stuck around after the late 00's shit have grown up. It's only the biggest losers of all time and newfags who act like edgy tryhards.

absolute disgusting user

What server should I be in for the most users? Where's the cool hang out place?

normies don't need representations of themselves because they look decent enough, unlike us neckbeards. We would need something like this, but we don't care for it since it's just unecessary bloat ontop of a simple chat.

Thats so 90's. I remember Excite Chat had a 'virtual' room on the upper half (? iirc) of the screen with chat lower and you could select an avatar and place it around. Good times desu the metallica.com chat and yahoo! Chat we're better.

I wonder as well.
Here's MS Comic Chat, it's compatible with usual IRC servers - why not make use of it?

worlds.com

I miss that so much. Made cybersex all kinds of weird.

jerkcity was great

Jesus fucking christ, I used to love that place. I used to meet all kind of the most weird a perverted girls on here, some just to cyber and do hot as fuck roleplays with in the dreams I made, and some I got to get on yahoo and cam with. Was grade A wank material till normies started ruining it for us, and I wasnt even a furry, I just stole other peoples profiles.

Why you are such a faggot
I'm having a hard time accepting Sup Forums with images and you are asking for a chan with colored creatures

story time?

I don't know, I only go to the New Year's meetups. Any other time I just end up wandering around finding nobody, but you might wanna ask /jp/ there's a few regulars there.

I have hundreds of chat logs,lol. Don't think posting them here would go over well though. Not to mention it's all pretty personal.

>chat logs
user pls
post them
I want to see your degeneracy at 100%
show me your power level

ww

>***** whimpers seeing the look she was given. Her gaze lowers as she was forced to accept more of the male into her mouth. She begins to gag feeling the head of the feral cock probing at the back of her mouth. She tries to relax to allow him to push into her throat.
>(02:32:21) ***** meeews softly as she lessens the force on her hair, having made his point. He looks down at you and smiles, wanting you to continue cleaning him.
>(02:35:11) ***** got the point immediatly. She resumes her normal pace glad to work on her own level again. She pushes him into her throat her nose eventually coming to rest against his crotch. She holds still letting her throat work around him before she begins to pull back.

Fuck you man, looking over this old shit is embarassing as fuck, but now I gotta go rub one out.

because
>muh real identity
>pls use your real name and give us your phone number

Same
wasn't even a fucking furry but had about 8 fucked up cybering buddies on the go, all actual webcam confirmed female too back in the AIM days

online roleplaying furries
goddamn man

The projection hurts user

Because we're not gay

Someone please help me remember this thing. I'm pretty sure there was an IRC client called "vodoo" or something like that which had a text box underneath but above was a grey area, users who also used the client could pick an image and position themselves in the grey box and text bubbles would also come out of them, you could make ones for non-vodoo users too. It was like a modern version of this but not in a comic style.

What was it actually called?

Sure was nice back then, so many uninhibited girls that would just cam with you without the fear of getting recorded or creeped on. I have so many videos from back then, lol.

how about The Palace?

Anyone use that shit?