Im trying to choose a nice, small portable mITX case...

Im trying to choose a nice, small portable mITX case. I didn't like Lian-Li or Cooler Master's options because of their low airflow. Could any of you Anons share your opinions on which one of these cases to get? I picked these cases based on size, airow, and portablility.

Fractal Design Node 202
+
>smallest
>average price
-
>shitty cable management
>small coolers only

Silverstone SG13 and SG05
+
>relly cheap
>can use AIOs
-
>virtually no cable management
>boxy

Corsair 380T
+
>best airflow (tons of fan mounts and space)
>decent cable management
>atx psus
>room for big HSFs and custom loop
>handy carrying handle
>cool design
>easy to access
-
>expensive
>bulky
>gaymen aesthetics

If you dont see a case you like on here, its probably because it was bigger and had no big advantages (e.x: The Milo and The Raven are like bulky node 202s), was some impossible-to-get overpriced crowd funded case(e.x: The Zaber Sentry costs almost $250 and takes half a year to ship), or it was had major flaws (e.x: Most Prodigys arrive broken in shipping).

(I've asked this in PC building general and I've only got meme responses)

Post butt

Node 202 is a good way to go. Cable management really isn't that bad, especially if you get a modular power supply. I have a Silverstone AR-06 cooler in mine and it stays cool and quiet.

>portable
>desktop
Just buy a laptop, you retard.

I want a cheap one, why are small boxes expensive when they are just fucking boxes but they need less materials, this is retarded

Niche market exploitation

>PClet
the basement is so small?

Meh, I'm forced to work in a shitty pentium 4 I could just carry a little itx g4600 or some fanless machine to my work but the box is so expensive as 70% of the hardware inside it

>cable management

>Corsair 380T
god awful design, fine if you are under 20, I suppose. I bought the sg-08lite, and can recommend that, or just Silverstone in general. I won't recommend silverstone PSU's, everything I've read was mediocre, at best, horrible (3 RMA's in 6 months kinda stuff) at worst. Never was a fan of Fractal and their cheap cases. Thin metal that scratches and scuffs easily, questionable build quality, and vibrating HDD cages drove me away from Fractal and their memes. I bought a thermaltake this time around, and love it.

I have a SG13. Other than the usual drawbacks of mitx mobos, I kind of like it. The limited room for storage drives is a real drawback. If your gpu is near the max length you'll have to go with a 12cm fan in the front because a 14cm fan doesn't fit. Cable management is a hassle and takes real effort to get it done relatively easily. Once you've got it together it's tidy and small, but if you ever need to change anything be ready to take it apart almost entirely. Overall I don't regret my choice much, but the next time I'm definitely going with micro ATX.

>Fractal and their cheap cases
>bought a thermaltake this time around, and love it
A troll thread, just what I needed.

I've got a 4690k cooled by a PH-TC14PE and a Tri-X R9 290 in a Phanteks EVOLV ITX. It's larger than I would have like for mITX but sill much smaller than the H440 I moved from. No complaints about build quality or features but I've had to unmount the cooler more than once when I've had to swap parts because it's just so fucking huge and there's no way to work around it in this case.

Flat cases are easier to transport. Get the Node 202.

I ended up with a elite 130 and love it... Larger than what you're looking at but the usability made it well worth it. Easy cable management and room for everything. I added a carrying strap to make moving it easier, I lug it to work every night.

I've got a 120mm liquid cooling, 2.5" drive, 3.5" drive, full size video card, full size power supply, full size optical drive, and there's still room if I want to add more drives!

Also DIRT cheap, got mine for under $30

>Portable desktop
What the hell kind of crap is this. Just get a laptop.

a desktop is always going to be more cost efficient than a gaming laptop. Laptops sacrifice upgradeability, thermals, and cost a considerable deal more than an equally specced desktop. With a $1400 laptop you can build a more powerful machine in a small form factor case and still have enough left over for a $300 chromebook pixel or a used thinkpad if you need it.

I agree. I want a case, mobo, psu, and cooler. I don't want to spend extra for a laptop with less than what I already have (6700k+1070). Even if I did, 1070 laptops start at $1500 which is outrageous.

Shameless self bump

Why the fuck do you even need to play video games on the go?

>what is a LAN party

Too "immature" for you, normie scum?

Just buy a mid tower in that case, manlet.

you're not paying a premium for mitx components anymore, why not go for the smaller case if it meets his needs?

Cooler Master Elite 110.