U hype Sup Forums?

u hype Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/open-internet-net-neutrality
google.com/search?q=france refugee&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's that?

Fuck yes I am, watching burgers going backward feel so fucking good. They keep destroying everything all around the world and now even their own shithole, I can't fucking wait.

EU legislation can change if it needs to, you're not safe.

That would actually be hype.

You can tell it's not real because all those services added together is actually slightly less than what I pay for 30 / 5 .

oh you better belive it, if this shit flies, eurocommies from Brussels will steal that idea and make it worse.

>le EU boogeyman
EU was already confronted with the idea and they made it illegal. ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/open-internet-net-neutrality

I already have a VPN that lets you connect over TCP 443 just in case this future happens

No ti can't and won't happen, see :Some isps in france tried to put data caps back and one isp said: "lol nope, fuck yourself, I won't do that" and the idea died.
We can live without US services so whatever you'll try to do we'll shit back at your face.

>80dollars monthly just to watch the most common websites with extremely low data caps
nice epic counter culture going there bud, so good of you to be an edgy contrarian.

I'm not being a contrarian.

My cable is $80 + $15 in bullshit charges per month just for for 30MB / 5MB.

The listed scheme (which is totally fake and made the rounds the last time this was in the news) would actually be $5 for me per month if I bought all of the addons.

What I'm saying is that if this happens, it will be way more expensive than that. If anything, that spook image is optimistic.

$5 cheaper

Fake and gay. KYS my man

>My cable is $80 + $15 in bullshit charges per month just for for 30MB / 5MB.
there's nothing about this that says it'll be higher than 30/5. It just says that you'll only be able to download 1000MB. you won't get 1000MB/s

That's one of the reasons you know it's fake.

They can't even regularly enforce current, more generous caps in the neighborhood of several hundred gb due to people freaking out and cancelling their subscriptions.

This is isn't shitty western europe.

>it's fake
lmao we aren't a complete shit show like america, law actually serves a purpose, beaurocracy works, we stay within the lines. Sure, it's corrupt, but it goes through the legitimate way. you're living in a fantasy land.

>They can't even regularly enforce current, more generous caps in the neighborhood of several hundred gb due to people freaking out and cancelling their subscriptions.
Wouldn't this be a good argument for why net neutrality WON'T disappear?

>beaurocracy

honestly how the fuck does anyone think this would happen
any isp doing something like this is instant suicide

Dumb fear mongering.

Not really. Because...

It's a fake image made by some shitty internet-based tech magazine back in 14 or whenever the last time they were trying to change the law was. It's designed to scare people into writing the the FCC about it.

We have a long history of ISPs trying to fuck us over, and the image shows an almost childlike misunderstanding of how they operate.

No ISP in the US would offer a package like this, full stop. They would just throttle your connection to services that don't pay ransom or compete with them and not tell you about it. Maybe, MAYBE, they would add a catch-all service with innocuous sounding wording that removes throttling from their higher-end packages... but that's about it.

You can sell normies on some dumb shit, but you have to be careful about how you word it. A company as brazen as the pic would be committing suicide.

I'm not saying it isn't bad or fucked up, because it is, but we're a lot closer to considering internet a utility than you are.

What's stopping them from imposing datacaps on foreign traffic?

How are those refugees treating your gf?

There is no refugees where I live.

I see, in that case, you live in a 3rd world country already.

Or you're lying. Either way.

I don't know what kind of dope propaganda you're exposed to but that some good shit.
I live in France and refugees go straight to the north to go to UK, or Paris, but that's about it. Even if you see one deep in the country you won't be able to know unless you speak to him.

> and I have no gf

but I have

Black dick is expensive, amirite Sweden?

I'm french, pal.

google.com/search?q=france refugee&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab

Hmm, the facts seem to disagree with you there, froggy.

Fascinatingly enough, no.

>I'm french
Even worse then. When I visited Paris I was ankle deep in dog shit and used cigarette ends and all of the people smell like an armpit after work out day. Your country and culture are terrible.

what does that say?

When something like really happens it's time to Sudoku

>going to a foriegn country and being too autistic to enjoy yourself.
might as well just kys senpai.

What facts? The propaganda disagree with me, how is that surprising?

I agree, I hate Paris too but don't forget that tourists are the one destroying Paris especially the europeans.
Just don't go near big cities and you'll find a whole other country with less nignogs/sandniggers.

It's an advert and they used Stallman's picture.